Birthday Present (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Birthday Present (f/m)

Post by Jeff K »

This is a fairly short one, as far as the TUG is concerned, but it leads into a longer and better one, which I will post when I have the time to write it.

My little sister Ashley, as mentioned before, was my Irish twin. Born 11 months after me, we were thick as thieves for pretty much our whole childhood, and one of her favorite things to do was tease me for that one month when we were technically the same age. The year this story takes place, she was coming up on her 12th birthday, and it just so happened that our mother was dropping our older sister Alison off at college on the weekend of my birthday, so we decided to combine our birthdays and do our family celebration for both on the same day.

Ashley and I never really got presents for each other when we were that age, but our siblings and parents decided to make the theme paired gifts, so each of them would give something to us that kind of matched each other. For instance, Henry (our older brother) got each of us a Hershey bar, and my mom got me a Hardy Boys book and Ashley a Nancy Drew one. I don't remember which books, only being disappointed at the lack of tying up in either one (I don't believe my mom was aware of my interest at this time). The last pair of presents to open was from my dad, and he had gotten us each a Nerf gun. So later that afternoon, after my parents had settled down to nap and we were hopped up on sugar from the birthday cake, Ashley and I set out to have a Nerf war.

We lived in a suburban neighborhood, but there happened to be a woods nearby. The woods were connected to a park, so there was little danger of getting lost in them, and we were all allowed to roam without parental supervision, although it was encouraged to bring a sibling with you whenever you adventured in there. Ashley and I each brought a bandana (hers was red, mine green), and we agreed that those were the flags. We split up to opposite ends of the woods to hide the flags, and then the war had begun!

Our rules were simple: if you got shot, you had to freeze for twenty seconds, and if you found your opponent's flag, you won. I knew my sister to be very headstrong, and I figured she would probably just rush in guns a-blazing, so I decided to try stealth, sneaking along quietly and using trees for cover. Sure enough, before too long, I saw her jogging along, headed in the direction of my flag, paying zero attention to her surroundings. I waited until she passed me, then pointed my gun and fired off a few shots. One hit her, and she cried out “oh man!” but she froze, as per the rules. I quickly scooped up my Nerf darts, then scurried off into her territory to find her flag.

Perhaps I should not have taken the time to reload, because just as I came upon her flag and thought victory was mine, I heard rapid footsteps and as I turned around I saw my sister charging me, letting off a barrage of darts. I fired back, but one of her shots struck me as all mine flew wild. I froze, and Ashley sensibly dashed away, not pausing to collect her fallen ammo. I was always a strict rule-follower, so I counted to the full twenty seconds, prepared to grab her flag as soon as I was free to move. When the time was up, I turned to secure my victory. Her flag was only a dozen steps away, but before I had made it half that distance, I heard a shout of triumph and turned to see Ashley swaggering my direction, waving my green flag triumphantly.

"I won!” she declared.

I sighed, but congratulated her. “Wanna play again?” I asked.

“I dunno,” she said. “That was so short, I'm not sure there's much point.”

“Yeah, you're probably right,” I agreed.

"Let's head back home,” Ashley said. She removed her flag from the tree branch it was tied around and then asked: “So what do I get for my victory?”

"Do you want to tie me up?” The words were out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying.

Ashley turned around with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. “Ooh, like you'd be my captive?”

“Uh, yeah, just like that,” I mumbled, just relieved that she hadn't thought I was a weirdo for saying that. I figured she assumed I was joking, but to my surprise and delight, she straightened her shoulders, assumed a stern voice, and ordered:

"Turn around, captive!” My heart skipped a beat. Was this really happening? I turned, instinctively putting my hands behind my back. Ashley took one of the bandanas and bound my wrists with it. Then she spun me to face her. “How does that feel?” she asked.

I tested my bonds. They weren't the tightest things in the world, but they were secure enough. “I guess this makes me your prisoner,” I said, laughing.

Ashley pantomimed slapping me. “Shut up!” she barked. “Captives are to be seen and not heard.”

I realized that here was a perfect opening to complete the situation. “Oh yeah? And what are you going to do if I don't shut up?”

My dad was on the recliner watching TV when Ashley dragged me through the front door, bound and gagged. He turned and saw us, giving me a wry smile. “Oh no, did you get tied up, Jeff?” I nodded, grinning back at him. “How terrible that must be for you,” he quipped.

Just then, Alison happened to walk in. She stopped short when she saw me, then burst out laughing. “I guess you won the Nerf war, Ash,” she said.

“Yep!” declared Ashley.

Nothing else particularly of interest happened while I was tied up. Ashley kept me bound for another half hour or so, but then grew bored and released me. When I was getting ready for bed, I went to the kitchen to get a drink water and found Alison pouring herself a glass of milk. My older sister smiled when she saw me.

“Guess you're not a prisoner anymore,” she teased.

“Not anymore,” I replied.

“Did you have fun today?” she asked.

“I did,” I said.

"Even though you got captured?” Alison said.

"Yeah,” I said blushing.

Alison smiled and tousled my hair. “You're a strange kid, Jeff. I'm gonna miss you when I'm in college.”

“I'll miss you too,” I said, and then we hugged.

As I returned to my room, Ashley happened to be walking to hers and we passed in the hallway. “Goodnight,” I said, “And happy birthday. Sorry I didn't get you anything.”

Ashley laughed. “Are you kidding me? I captured you! What better present could there be than having your own brother as your captive?” I shrugged. “I'll have to figure out how to repay you on your birthday,” she declared, then went into her room, leaving that statement hanging in the air.

I barely slept that night.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Unknown.1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown.1 »

I’m intrigued for part 2
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Unknown.1 wrote: 9 months ago I’m intrigued for part 2
Me too! Loving your story, it’s well written, cute and interesting.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Canuck100 wrote: 9 months ago
Unknown.1 wrote: 9 months ago I’m intrigued for part 2
Me too! Loving your story, it’s well written, cute and interesting.

Thanks! Part 2 takes place on my 13th birthday. I'll write it whenever I have time.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Keep 'em coming.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Xtc wrote: 9 months agoKeep 'em coming.

Will do! Until I run out, which will eventually happen, sadly.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow [mention]Jeff K[/mention] ! Another sweet gem of a story. I love your writing style, and am happy for you to have such good memories.

As others have commented, please do continue to write more of your experiences and stories. But please don't burn yourself out! As you "have time" as you say.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 9 months ago Wow @Jeff K ! Another sweet gem of a story. I love your writing style, and am happy for you to have such good memories.

As others have commented, please do continue to write more of your experiences and stories. But please don't burn yourself out! As you "have time" as you say.

Appreciate the feedback and the support! Truly means a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic