Neighborhood kids play manhunt (f+/m+)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Neighborhood kids play manhunt (f+/m+)

Post by redconverse »

When I was in middle school I went around to the houses of friends in my neighborhood and found that a bunch of kids from the surrounding cul-de-sacs had all gathered in one area for a big game of manhunt (or cops and robbers). With a group of us simply trying to evade the other for as long as possible. If you were captured, you were brought to jail. It was possible to be tagged out of jail and continue the mission of evasion.

Well the girl whose garage served as the base and jail for the cops’ team might have had a thing for me. We both wore converse sneakers and I think she thought that was endearing. It did make me feel like we had some commonality. I was captured a first time and managed to get tagged out and escaped. Much to her dismay of having lost her crush prisoner. The second time I was captured I was returned to “jail” with a whole bunch of other awaiting prisoners hoping to be tagged out. She alerted everyone that because it was my second capture and a repeat offender. I now had to have my mouth taped over. This would make it more difficult to attract attention to anyone trying to break me out of jail when a robber ran in trying to tag people. The other prisoners looked at each other and thought it was interesting to have stakes raised like that. But it was also her garage and no one bothered to challenge her. So now I had my mouth taped over awaiting for help to free us.

Eventually a diversion of her and the other guards allowed a free robber to make his way in and spring all of us. Once again free of captivity and now my taped mouth I was excited for the game to begin new again.

Finally I was captured a third time. Upon my entering the garage and the girl realizing I was back she announced that being a third time captive I was now subject to lock down and that I would have my mouth taped over and my wrists and ankles taped to a chair. Again the other kids who were prisoner, some with tape on their mouths, looked around at each other to judge the raised stakes. None had any issue with it and I was curious about the idea so I submitted.

She sat me down on a chair and taped over my mouth again. Next she positioned my ankles next to the chair legs and wrapped many layers of tape around my converse sneakers and the chair leg. Soon neither of my ankles could move. She positioned my hands down at my sides and many more layers of tape later they were also fixed to the chair and unable to move much. Then she kept on wrapping my torso, knees, elbows and anything else to the chair until the tape was pretty much gone, but I couldn’t much move at all. Prisoners came and went. And they all, somewhat confused, got to watch me squirm in my chair all bound up. She meanwhile was very proud to have such a compromised prisoner. Telling the others that if they dared escape and were recaptured. They’d end up like me. They pointed out that she was out of tape and she just told them to shut up.

She had loads of fun “guarding” the other prisoners from my lap. Or she’d easy the chair back and down so I was on the floor of her garage and she’d stand over me with her converse sneakers close on either side of my head. I think she very much enjoyed having ownership over me. And I liked it too. She’d play the part of guard by telling me “How does it feel knowing I’ll have you tied up forever?” Or “You really think you have any chance at escaping this? You can’t even move!” After about an hour of being in “lock down” I realized the time and genuinely struggled to get her to take the tape off. When she let me speak I had to plead that I needed to go or my parents would kill me before she finally released the rest of me, leaving large wads of used tape all over her garage.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Thank you, this was a fun and cute story! Did she ever get a chance to capture you again, and take advantage of her crush?
U+101D3
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

uemndlr wrote: 9 months ago Thank you, this was a fun and cute story! Did she ever get a chance to capture you again, and take advantage of her crush?
She did. Future games of manhunt went similarly. She started cutting out the pretext of needing me captured multiple times and would just take right to binding me with rope or tape. I don't think the other kids really put much thought into why that was happening. I became more of a prop in some cases, but she was decently bossy and they didn't want to question her too hard.

Much later in middle school she got more bold and suggested she "capture" me privately a couple times. I'd have to share those experiences on a different board...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Mr. Interfering admin here: changed the tags for lower case to indicate ages of participants.
Thanks for posting. We need more 'innocent' tales.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Cute story [mention]redconverse[/mention] ! Reminds me of a version of cops and robbers I used to play as a kid!

Thanks also for updating the gender tags [mention]Xtc[/mention]; I was about to comment about that and direct [mention]redconverse[/mention] to the following explanation: GENDER TAGGING: EXPLAINED!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 9 months ago Cute story @redconverse ! Reminds me of a version of cops and robbers I used to play as a kid!

Thanks also for updating the gender tags @Xtc; I was about to comment about that and direct @redconverse to the following explanation: GENDER TAGGING: EXPLAINED!

Thanks! Cops and robbers was always fun but this one game definitely changed me a little!

and thank you both for making me aware of the tagging etiquette. I missed that part of it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You're welcome. Makes a change to do something nice for someone. :)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story! And I’m glad to know that she kept tying you up whenever she had the occasion!
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

Canuck100 wrote: 9 months ago Cute story! And I’m glad to know that she kept tying you up whenever she had the occasion!
Thank you! and yes I think in her continuing to tie me up she can claim some responsibility in my coming here!
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

redconverse wrote: 9 months ago
uemndlr wrote: 9 months ago Thank you, this was a fun and cute story! Did she ever get a chance to capture you again, and take advantage of her crush?
She did. Future games of manhunt went similarly. She started cutting out the pretext of needing me captured multiple times and would just take right to binding me with rope or tape. I don't think the other kids really put much thought into why that was happening. I became more of a prop in some cases, but she was decently bossy and they didn't want to question her too hard.

Much later in middle school she got more bold and suggested she "capture" me privately a couple times. I'd have to share those experiences on a different board...
Oh, I'm quite sure they'd be welcome in the "True stories for adults" section! :D
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic