Spending the night F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Spending the night F/M

Post by RotiferTape »

Earlier this year I was doing some work California and while I’m out traveling, I look to see if anyone in the local community would be interested in bondage sessions. Most of the time, I don’t really get a response or my schedule conflicts with a potential play partner. This time however, I got a response from someone who was interested in practicing bondage and wanted to talk more.

For the purpose of this story I will call her Amanda and we met at a cafe to discuss more details. She told me how much she loved tying people up but most of the people she’s tied don’t like anything too extreme, like just wrists and ankles tied. She loved the fact that I like heavy bondage and mummification and she wanted to practice tying someone with lots of rope. I was very down for that and we discussed a time to meet. I explained late afternoon would work best so I can check into a hotel then go to the session. Then she made one of my favorite offers.

“If you’re ok with staying tied up you can just sleepover at my place.” I was ecstatic. I have only done a couple of overnight sessions before and was very happy to do another one. We made the plan that I would be bound with rope for a while then later duct taped to a cot for the night.

I arrived at her house and she told me to sit on the living room floor. Amanda then brought out four huge bundles of rope and started working. She tied me wrists behind my back and then started looping rope around my shoulders. We chatted about each others lives and jobs as she worked her way down. Soon, my upper body was almost completely wrapped in rope, she tighten the knots l, then started tying my thighs. Once they were bound, she wrapped rope from below my knees to my ankles. I was bound pretty good and can only struggle a little bit.

Amanda turned on the tv and stepped behind me, lean my body against her couch while still sitting on the floor.
“I’m going to put on a movie before we get you tape up for bed.”
“Ok, that sounds go-ghmm” Amanda put a black cloth in my mouth and tied it behind my head, giving me an actually pretty effective cleave gag.
“I also like don’t like people talking during the movies.” She chuckled and put on John Wick 4. Through out the movie she would occasionally scratch or pet my head which felt nice. My gag was removed every so often for water but put back in before I had a chance to really say anything. Once the movie was over she untied me and told me to use the bathroom while she gets the cot ready.

The cot was in her room next to her bed and she first had me stand still with my arms to my side. I heard the great sound of duct tape ripping and watched as the strip still attached to the roll came over my head and onto my chest. Amanda wrapped the tape a couple times around my shoulders and wrists pinning my arms to my sides. She had me lay down on the cot and taped my ankles together going around about five times.
“Now to make sure you’re secured to the cot.” She said as she started wrapping duct tape around my shoulders attaching me to the cot. She continued wrapping the tape until she reached my ankles using about two full rolls. I tried struggling but I was pretty well stuck to the cot. She smiled watching me struggle as she ripped off several pieces of tape. Amanda knelt down next to my head.

“I’m a pretty light sleeper so if you need anything is bound be able to hear your muffled voice.” She said as she strayed plastering the tape over my mouth and under my chin. She smoothed the tape with her hands and had me lift my head up. The roll was almost done so she used the rest of the tape to wrap it around my mouth making the gag more effective.
“How’s that?” She asked smoothing the tape again.
“Mmph” was all I can reply with.
“Perfect!” She smiled and grabbed a scarf.
“Nighty night, I’ll untie you in the morning. If you need anything just shout. As best you can anyway.” She tied the scarf over my eyes and climbed into her own bed. I struggled for a few minutes but the bondage made me sleepy pretty fast and soon I was asleep.
It’s a rare type of bondage session I don’t get to do often so I love it when the opportunity comes up!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sounds like it was intense and fun! Would love to do an overnighter.

Thanks for sharing!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Canuck100 wrote: 8 months ago Sounds like it was intense and fun! Would love to do an overnighter.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Overnighters can be intense but they’re definitely fun!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for sharing! Your a very lucky man! Myself, I've never been able to sleep through an overnight bondage session (don it twice only): I keep waking up in a dazed state every so often.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told and and a great experience. I have never done an overnight gag. That always feels too dangerous.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 8 months ago Thanks for sharing! Your a very lucky man! Myself, I've never been able to sleep through an overnight bondage session (don it twice only): I keep waking up in a dazed state every so often.
Yeah overnight definitely isn’t for everyone but I love it!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Beaumains wrote: 8 months ago Nicely told and and a great experience. I have never done an overnight gag. That always feels too dangerous.
Thanks! She was right next to me and there was nothing stuffed in my mouth so I wasn’t too worried about being gagged overnight.
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Fun story! Glad you found a playmate! Thanks for sharing!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Amazing find and story! how did things go in the morning?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

Being tied up overnight sounds like fun. Sounds like you enjoyed it, how did you find her to do it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic