My first time m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first time m/f

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

So I’ll tell you about the first time I was tied up. I was 14 and babysitting a 10 year old boy. His parents would be gone over night. They paid good but he was always a pain. He is one of these high energy kids that is always running around. I had just had a long school day and ballet class so I was pretty tired. I Didn’t want to play any more tag, hide and go seek or anything else. I just wanted him to watch a movie.

He said he had an idea for another game but he wouldn’t tell me what it was called. I said will you stop running around and sit on the couch and watch a movie if I agree to play your game. He assured me he would. I figured it was a board game or something game he made up. He said he saw an escape artist on you tube and he wants to tape my wrist together and see if I could get out. I was sure I could rip a little piece of tape but I still refused. I said it wasn’t appropriate. He told me he wouldn’t tell his parent and if I get out he would sit still and watch whatever movie I wanted. But if I couldn’t, I would have to play hide and go seek with him.

I told him absolutely no more then 30 min if I don’t get out and set and alarm on my phone. I said no pictures. And nothing but tape to bind me. He agreed. I put my Wrist together in front and he said “no no silly, behind your back.

Since most of the stories here are read by pervert guys lol (you know who you are) I’ll take a moment to describe myself. I was a pretty athletic curvy girl. I had brown braided pigtails that were down to mid back. I had a cute smile. I was wearing dance tights under jeans. (I did that a lot back then because I went to ballet class just before babysitting). I had in a tight pink T-shirt. I did have a bra under it. I had white socks and sneakers over the tights.

So, back to the story. I sighed and put my wrist behind my back. He taped my wrist and hands palm to palm. I spun around and said “I didn’t say you could tape my hands too.” He said, “not much you can do about it now.” I knew I could easily break some thin duct tape so I started to struggle hard. But he wrapped like 5 wraps and since my fingers were taped I couldn’t do much. After 15 min I was sweaty panting and told him I give up. “I’ll play tag or hide and go seek or whatever you want. Just untape me”. He said “ok” and came over. I feel him start to untape but then he stops.

Next thing I know he is taping my elbows tight together. I was flexible but it was certainty uncomfortable. I yelled at him and he said, that it had not been 30 min yet. I really started to get scared because there was no way I could wiggle out the or rip the tape now. But I knew it would only be 15 min. I was not not looking forward to all the pain when he unwrapped my arms though.

I sat on the floor. The couch had a foot reset that popped out from the couch. I thought I could scrape the tape tape on the corner and rip it maybe. As I tried he suddenly grabbed my legs and taped my ankles together. I was ready to kill him. I told him game over and to untape me right now. He just taped my knees to and rolled me onto my tummy.

I don’t know exactly when it happened. But. It stored something in me. Suddenly I released I had totally lost control of the situation. For some reason it started to feel good. He took of my shoes exposing my white socks over my feet with tights on them. At this point I did not even resist. I was being to day dream as I gently struggled In the tape. He ripped my white socks off my feet so now I only had dance tights over them.

Suddenly my phone alarm went off. I snapped out of my day dream. I was about to demand him to carefully cut the tape off but as I opened my mouth he shoved my sweaty socks in. A few strips of tape and I was now gaged. He says “you said we can play whatever game I want. I want to play tickle the baby sister”. I tried to scream. I started thrashing in my tape. Be he grabs my taped ankles and slowly started to run his fingers down my soles covered in tights.

The helpless feeling came back and I struggled hard as he tickled with no mercy. I was crying and making surprisingly a lot of noise for having my socks in my mouth. It felt so horrible and so perfect at the same time. I could not think of any problems in life. I could not think of anything other then what i was feeling right then. He was making me live in the moment. It was wonderful.

After what felt like hours but probably was just 15 minuets I feel him start to cut between my arms with a pair of sizers. After he cut my arms apart her gently removed the tape. It hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would. He undid all the tape aside from my sock gag. I was exhausted and I kind of liked it. So I left it. He turned on a movie and acted like a good kid finally. I watched the movie still gaged. I couldn’t really pay attention though. All I could think about was how helpless I felt while he tickled me. He fell asleep watching the movie.

I picked him up to carry him to his bed and he woke up and looked at me. He said “you still have the gag on. You must like it. Maybe we can do this again. He the. Started laughing.
Last edited by CrazyCharlotte 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cool story and quite a fun way to open up a new world to you.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot story. Thanks for writing and sharing. Hope there are more. You are a great writer. I love your perspective.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

great enjoyable story charlotte, it was an excellent read, you can babysit me anytime :D
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

A fun and playful story, but is most impressive is that you have some writing skill. This is very well done!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story Charlotte, wish you had been my babysitter. Love that you were wearing dance tights .❤️
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! It was a fun little read, and I’m sure some of those “perverts” appreciated that you wore tights under your jeans. I’ll let you know if I find one 😂

Thanks for sharing!
Ducttaper1996
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttaper1996 »

Wonderful story. I always envy folks having experience with TUGs earlier in life
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Well written story, and an interesting start into tugs, did he tie you up again or was this a one time thing for the two of you?
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

CrazyCharlotte wrote: 8 months ago So I’ll tell you about the first time I was tied up. I was 14 and babysitting a 10 year old boy. His parents would be gone over night. They paid good but he was always a pain. He is one of these high energy kids that is always running around. I had just had a long school day and ballet class so I was pretty tired. I Didn’t want to play any more tag, hide and go seek or anything else. I just wanted him to watch a movie.

He said he had an idea for another game but he wouldn’t tell me what it was called. I said will you stop running around and sit on the couch and watch a movie if I agree to play your game. He assured me he would. I figured it was a board game or something game he made up. He said he saw an escape artist on you tube and he wants to tape my wrist together and see if I could get out. I was sure I could rip a little piece of tape but I still refused. I said it wasn’t appropriate. He told me he wouldn’t tell his parent and if I get out he would sit still and watch whatever movie I wanted. But if I couldn’t, I would have to play hide and go seek with him.

I told him absolutely no more then 30 min if I don’t get out and set and alarm on my phone. I said no pictures. And nothing but tape to bind me. He agreed. I put my Wrist together in front and he said “no no silly, behind your back.

Since most of the stories here are read by pervert guys lol (you know who you are) I’ll take a moment to describe myself. I was a pretty athletic curvy girl. I had brown braided pigtails that were down to mid back. I had a cute smile. I was wearing dance tights under jeans. (I did that a lot back then because I went to ballet class just before babysitting). I had in a tight pink T-shirt. I did have a bra under it. I had white socks and sneakers over the tights.

So, back to the story. I sighed and put my wrist behind my back. He taped my wrist and hands palm to palm. I spun around and said “I didn’t say you could tape my hands too.” He said, “not much you can do about it now.” I knew I could easily break some thin duct tape so I started to struggle hard. But he wrapped like 5 wraps and since my fingers were taped I couldn’t do much. After 15 min I was sweaty panting and told him I give up. “I’ll play tag or hide and go seek or whatever you want. Just untape me”. He said “ok” and came over. I feel him start to untape but then he stops.

Next thing I know he is taping my elbows tight together. I was flexible but it was certainty uncomfortable. I yelled at him and he said, that it had not been 30 min yet. I really started to get scared because there was no way I could wiggle out the or rip the tape now. But I knew it would only be 15 min. I was not not looking forward to all the pain when he unwrapped my arms though.

I sat on the floor. The couch had a foot reset that popped out from the couch. I thought I could scrape the tape tape on the corner and rip it maybe. As I tried he suddenly grabbed my legs and taped my ankles together. I was ready to kill him. I told him game over and to untape me right now. He just taped my knees to and rolled me onto my tummy.

I don’t know exactly when it happened. But. It stored something in me. Suddenly I released I had totally lost control of the situation. For some reason it started to feel good. He took of my shoes exposing my white socks over my feet with tights on them. At this point I did not even resist. I was being to day dream as I gently struggled In the tape. He ripped my white socks off my feet so now I only had dance tights over them.

Suddenly my phone alarm went off. I snapped out of my day dream. I was about to demand him to carefully cut the tape off but as I opened my mouth he shoved my sweaty socks in. A few strips of tape and I was now gaged. He says “you said we can play whatever game I want. I want to play tickle the baby sister”. I tried to scream. I started thrashing in my tape. Be he grabs my taped ankles and slowly started to run his fingers down my soles covered in tights.

The helpless feeling came back and I struggled hard as he tickled with no mercy. I was crying and making surprisingly a lot of noise for having my socks in my mouth. It felt so horrible and so perfect at the same time. I could not think of any problems in life. I could not think of anything other then what i was feeling right then. He was making me live in the moment. It was wonderful.

After what felt like hours but probably was just 15 minuets I feel him start to cut between my arms with a pair of sizers. After he cut my arms apart her gently removed the tape. It hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would. He undid all the tape aside from my sock gag. I was exhausted and I kind of liked it. So I left it. He turned on a movie and acted like a good kid finally. I watched the movie still gaged. I couldn’t really pay attention though. All I could think about was how helpless I felt while he tickled me. He fell asleep watching the movie.

I picked him up to carry him to his bed and he woke up and looked at me. He said “you still have the gag on. You must like it. Maybe we can do this again. He the. Started laughing.
Good story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic