Got Myself Tied Up Without Realizing It (m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IchigoGirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Got Myself Tied Up Without Realizing It (m/F)

Post by IchigoGirl »

Hello everyone please excuse my writing I was never good in writing essays

My name is Saki after reading a few stories I thought why not share some of my own experiences first I guess I should describe myself firstly I'm 4ft 11in I have shoulder length black hair light brown eyes my three sizes are B110/W102/H114 my breasts size are J-cup I may be small but I have big assets now let's start with my first time getting tied up

I was 35 years old when it happened I was temporary living in Japan I will just say it was personal family related matter I was home just relaxing I was wearing a black cami top and black dolphin shorts I was barefoot my doorbell rang I check to see who it was only to be my next door neighbor who asked me if I could babysit her son while she goes on a few errands after she drops off a few documents that her husband needed for work I gladly agreed I was in friendly terms with my neighbors

I was now looking after Riku who was 11 years old he's both calm and energetic lucky for me he was calm I guess you could say we are friends I'm friendly with most of the boys in neighborhood and was popular amongst the women in the neighborhood I think you could guess why

We were in the living room "Hey Onee-chan can we play a game?" I turned and lean forward a bit "Sure what kind of game do you want to play" He looked a bit nervous and was blushing a bit I realized why so I decided to tease him a bit because his reaction was cute but before I could my phone rang I answered it was related to my personal matter

"Sorry Riku it's an important call we can play afterwards when I'm finished for now you could um do anything you want"

"Wait Onee-chan I could do anything I want"

"Yes you could do anything you want as long as it doesn't disturb my phone call" Riku eyes lit up as he smiled "Onee-chan where do you keep the ropes" He asked "I believe they should be in a box in the laundry room down the hall to your right" Riku walk away as I talked on the phone not realizing what going to happen next

Now I was so focus on my call that I didn't notice what Riku was doing I was talking on the phone when he tap on my arm I looked he brought a chair for me I sat down cross my legs and continued moments later again he tap me I looked over he was moving his lips without saying a word he knew I didn't want to be disturb so I read his lips "Legs together please" So I did I was very focused on my call since it was important relating to my personal matter

Riku next grab my left arm before he grabbed my right arm I placed the phone against my right shoulder continued talking completely unaware on what he's doing or even what's happening but the funny part was whenever I quickly glance on him he will have rope in his hands I didn't think much of it I thought he liked playing with rope soon he stood in front of me with a smile on his face I smiled back about 5 to 10 minutes later I finished my call Riku grab my phone placing

"Thank you Riku for behaving well now what do you want to huh?" It was at that moment I realized something was wrong I couldn't move my arms or legs I looked down only to see my feet and thighs bound there was rope around my waist tying me to the chair I turned to see my hands bound as well I was completely tied up

"Huh Riku why am I tied up?" I slightly struggle against my restrains moving my wrists and feet around I could feel the tightness of the ropes "Why because I wanted to tie up Onee-chan"

"What?"

"You said I could do anything I want and I wanted to tie up Onee-chan" Well at least he was being honest despite my situation "Okay Riku you had your fun now please untie me" Riku walk towards me as he took out something from his pocket "Sorry but I need you to be quiet now" My eyes open wide as I saw what he had in his hand

"Huh? What you are doing with my underwear?" Riku was holding a pair of my white panties "Oh I going to gag you with this" He said with a innocent like smile on his face "What gag me no absolutely not Riku untie me right now! I'm not playing around" I couldn't do much but hope he listened but of course he didn't he got closer to me "No please stop Rimmmgh" He shoved my panties in my mouth then press a small kitchen towel between my lips and tied the two ends behind my head

"Mmmm Mmph" I couldn't believe I was gagged with my own panties "You look wonderful tied up and gagged Onee-chan now I know why most of the boys wanted to tie you up" I didn't understand by what he meant by he took out his phone pointed towards me when he received a massage "Okay Onee-chan I be going now" He quickly went running towards the front door "Mmmmmm Fmmmph" He came back "Oh don't worry I'm going to play with some friends I be back before my mom comes back Oh and I will untie you as well bye" He wave as he left "MMMMMMPHHH HmmmmMMPH"

I was completely alone I was chair tied in middle of my living room "MMMGMMMPF!!! GRRRRMMMMP!!!" I yell out hoping someone will hear me but no luck I felt completely embarrassed by how this happened if I pay more attention I won't be in this situation than again I probably still get tied up by him one way or another I struggle I couldn't not get myself loose the ropes were tied tightly how could a child tie me up so tight

A few minutes passed by but it felt like hours I struggle and shaked around I couldn't get up from the chair because of the ropes tied around my waist "What should I do I can't untie myself or even call for help because of this gag someone please help me" I thought to myself

More time has passed I sat there completely quiet I lightly move around I started to enjoy the sensation of the ropes against my skin I began to love the feeling of the ropes wrapped around my body "Mmmph Hmmph Mm" I felt calm and relaxed like all of my problems I had went away "This sensation feels amazing do I enjoy being tied up I don't know but what I do know is I really love this I hope he doesn't come back soon I don't mind staying tied up like this perhaps I'm enjoying this too much ah if I knew this felt amazing I will had got myself tied up sooner" I thought to myself

Eventually Riku came back "I'm home!" He walked to the living room "Hnngh Hrmmmph" I was both happy and sad when I saw him he remove my gag I spit out my panties i didn't say anything he began to untie me soon I was free but I was tied up for so long that I had ropes marks Riku is a smart kid he sat down on the sofa already knowing what's going to happen next I only lightly scold him afterwards his mom pick him I hid behind the door otherwise she will ask about the marks I didn't tell her what happened what's the point I wasn't harmed in any way and he didn't do anything wrong they left I went to put the rope back in the laundry room and continue my day
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Great story. I’m guessing English is not your first language so truly fantastic.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This is a really good story.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story, thanks for sharing! Hopefully it wasn’t the last time you were tie up, and hopefully we’ll get to read about it!
IchigoGirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IchigoGirl »

JulieG wrote: 8 months ago Great story. I’m guessing English is not your first language so truly fantastic.
Thank you glad you enjoyed it regardless of my bad writing
IchigoGirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IchigoGirl »

Reidy wrote: 8 months ago This is a really good story.
Thanks although it's embarrassing I got tied up with realizing it
IchigoGirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IchigoGirl »

TightsBound wrote: 8 months ago Great story, thanks for sharing! Hopefully it wasn’t the last time you were tie up, and hopefully we’ll get to read about it!
Thanks don't worry it isn't the last time
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice story. Were you ever hogtied?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic