My Longest Bondage Session (M CD)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Longest Bondage Session (M CD)

Post by captured_prize »

This is my first time posting a story on here. I'm not much of a fiction writer, but I just recently had the most satisfying self bondage experience of my life and would love to share it with you all. This spanned from Friday evening to late Saturday afternoon. Hopefully you all enjoy it.

After finishing up some cleaning and having dinner, I got ready for my big night, as I had the most ambitious self bondage session plan. I decided to not just spend the evening in bondage, but I was going to try to sleep in bondage. It's something I've always wanted to do, but kept putting it off for one reason or another. Once I finished eating, I started the process of getting myself all dressed up. I won't bore you all with all I have to do in order to crossdress, but once I was ready, I was wearing a black dress, black pantyhose, and heels. After adjusting the hair on my wig and giving my makeup one final check, it was time to get into bondage.

The dress looked similar to this one for reference, although the top part was a wrap design.

I placed a chair in my bedroom and got all the ropes I'd need as well as a roll of microfoam tape. I started process of tying myself up, starting with tying my legs together. I tied them together at the ankles and above the knees. Next, I grabbed a bigger coil of rope, a pre-tied coil of rope, and the micorfoam tape roll, placing them all on my lap. Before I did any more tying, I tested the pre-tied rope coil, slipping my wrists into it. It was decently tight, but still loose enough for me to slip my wrists in and out consistently. I'm sure some of you are wondering if I had some scissors nearby. I did not. Before any of you understandibly chastise me for not following self-bondage safety 101, let me reiterate I can slip in and out of the rope coil with no issue. Even with rope around my body constricting my movement further, it's still not enough to keep me from slipping out. I've been using method since I was a teenager and have never got stuck. Anyways, moving on. Next, I ripped off a strip of tape, pressing it against my lips and smoothing it out as much as I could. I then took the larger coil of rope and tied it around my body and the chair. Just like the rope coil for my wrists, I make it loose enough to slip my arms in and out, although I can make it fairly tight. Granted, it's not quite as tight as somebody else doing the tying. Finally, I slipped my arms through the rope coil around the chair and slipped my wrists into the small rope coil. Just like that, I was chair tied and gagged, or least as close as I could get from self bondage.

I looked over at the clock on my endstand. It was a little past 7:30. I relaxed my body and mentally prepared myself for the long haul. My mind wandered to the scenario I was acting out. Like many self bondage sessions before, I pretended that I had been kidnapped and was being held for ransom. Not the most orignal scenario, but one I always loved to act out. I imagined my kidnappers saying they were going to make my ransom demand to sit there and be quiet. After that, I thought to myself, "well, I guess I'm stuck here". My mind then went to
focusing on my bondage. I was pleased how the ropework turned out, and I felt reasonably helpless. I tried to talk, but couldn't because of the gag. A little bit of half-hearted struggling and then got myself into the mindset that I wasn't going to be free for a while.

As many of you who have done long-term bondage, one of the hardest things about being tied up for extended periods of time is boredom. Fortunately, I have an active imagination and partly imagined the way the scenario would play out. Afterward, I started to focus on other things or just going through random thoughts in my head. One of the thoughts that almost always goes through my head when I do self bondage is a weird kind of disbelief that I'm in the situation I'm in. There I was, fully crossdressed, tied to a chair, and gagged. Like many times before, I always wondered why I like to do what I do. But hey, I like what I like.

After a while, I let myself out and took a water and bathroom break. I went back into my bedroom and started the process of tying and gaggin myself again. Once I secured myself, I let my mind wander again as a form of distraction. The evening crawled along and at one point, it felt like time was almost stopping. Still, I perserved. After what felt like fovever, it had been almost four hours since I started. At this point, I was starting to feel tired, as it was late and I was feeling very relaxed from my extended session. My plan was to spend the night tied to the chair and by God I was going to do it. At this point I was actually starting to nod off. I never thought I could just nod off while being gagged, but I guess I can if my mouth is not stuffed.

There's more to the story. If you want me to write the conclusion, let me know.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Yes, please finish your story! Question: why not lie on your bed tied up for sleep instead of a chair?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

OlderJ wrote: 7 months ago Yes, please finish your story! Question: why not lie on your bed tied up for sleep instead of a chair?
I wanted to add a bit of realism to my session and being tied to a chair overnight is something I've thought about experiencing from time to time.

kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

Thank you for sharing that Story! I think it would have been nice to find you like that!!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Part 2:

As I felt myself starting to nod off, I take off my tape gag and then slip back into my bonds. Moving around a bit helped me wake up a bit, but I was still feeling tired. I decided to try to keep myself awake at least for a little while longer. About twenty minutes later, I had fallen asleep. Nearly four hours later, I woke up. It always takes a bit for me to get my bearings after I wake up. I then became aware that I was still tied up. Still feeling sleepy, I just relaxed my body and after what felt like ten minutes or so, I fell asleep again. I sleep another few hours before waking up again.

At this point, I really needed a bathroom break and some water. It was a little past six in the morning at this point. I untie myself and take care of my business. My neck was also fairly stiff, but nothing some neck exercises couldn't alleviate. Once done, I go back and begin the process of tying myself up again. I rip off a fresh strip of tape and press it over my mouth. Slipping into my wrist bindings again, I was now fully bound and gagged again.

Just like the previous night, I felt the same excitement as before but relaxed again after a while. Boredom set in after a while, but my plan was to wait until later in the morning before getting myself out for breakfast. I was already hungry, but decided to try to ignore it and push myself mentally. I limited my water breaks too but used the bathroom when I needed to, which was only once. Finally, I had enough of dealing with my hunger and let myself out to make some breakfast.

It was almost a quarter to ten by now. For breakfast, I made myself some oatmeal and also had greek yogurt and an apple. The combination of protein and fiber would keep me full until dinner and I didn't want to spend my bondage time with an overly full stomach. I walked back to my bedroom and just stopped. I looked at the chair sitting there with the ropes on the floor and the roll of tape nearby. Do I really want to go back into bondage I thought to myself. Part of me didn't want to. However, I had set a goal and my desire to meet it filled me with some new vigor.

I got into bondage again and prepared myself for a long day. My boredom was excruiating at this point, but focusing on other things helped me out. I even got into the the whole kidnapping fantasy more, which also helped me pass the time. This was by far the longest I had spent in self bondage. There were so many times I was tempted to slip out of my bonds, but resisted. I was determined to make it until the evening.

As the afternoon came, time seemed to crawl slower and slower. My time for freedom was going to be 6:00 pm, and the only reason I was allowed out of my bondage was to take a bathroom break or get some water. I mentally force myself to stay where I was, making it feel a bit more like a kidnapping. Time continued to trudge along but finally 6:00 came. I let myself out of my bonds and took my tape gag off. I took a deep breath and felt a sense of freedom as well as accomplishment. I couldn't believe I had spent so long in bondage. It was quite a satisfying experience. Would I do it again? Truthfully, I'm not sure. Maybe one day I'll do a session like this again, but for now I'm happy to do shorter sessions.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

This is a great story of your longest self bondage session. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic