my ultimate helplessness M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

my ultimate helplessness M/M

Post by The slave »

I'm a men of 35 years

hi all guys this is the first time i'm telling one of my bondage adventures it happened last night with one of my virtual masters

Today my kidnapper decide to put me in a very special bondage.In a scale from 1 to 10 he considered it a 9-10 level.

I was incredibly excited even if at the same time I was afraid of discovering his demonic ideas and I was not disappointed

Even because all the bondage will be recorded

Obviously my kidnapper don't allow me to describe the bondage from myself,so I'll follow
his indications

First I wear my leather catsuit as he ordered.It was very tight and adherent to my body.But it was only the beginning

And a diapers

Then He ordered his other prisoners to tie me up,my arms in
a strict boxtie as well as my legs with a discomfort croch rope

Every knot is glued as well as my
hands that are also taped to useless fists.

To taunt me even more they padlock the catsuit with the keys
inserted.

Then It's time for the gag:they put four socks in my mouth with golfballs into tied behind my neck to lock my cheecks

Then they put a sock even in my tongue tied to my jaw with sew thread

Follow my ears sealed with earplugs and play daugh that fix earphones to communicate with me

Strangely they put even mouthguards on my to lock my leaps,and they cover all my teeth
with milk candies to make me extremely helpless.

After that come the hood to my head and then the funnel gag that will allow me to breath

Even my sense of smell is deprived because they put plugs in my nose with a little hole made by a needle that were also burn a little.

But that is nothing:now they put me in the inflatable bondage bag and before to inflate it he order to put me in a ball tie position fixed with straps

After that i'm put in a box with ropes tied to the leather straps.The empty space on the box is filled with polystirene,the ropes get out from holes in it as well as the earphones and my tube to breath.

Finally they chain the box and put it in a still cage where i was suspended with the pulling system.A weight of 20 kilos is tied to the box to block the little movements and the cages and the chains are padlock with the keys inserted to taunt me.

this was the worst and best night of my entire life it was incredibly tight and extremely uncomfortable, this night was really terrifying but strangely I really loved it
Last edited by The slave 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.