Taking Turns Tied (ff/mf, mf/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taking Turns Tied (ff/mf, mf/ff)

Post by CaptorDM »

This happened in the same summer as my previous story with Nicki and Maddy, about a month later. This time it was me, Maddy, and our older sisters Chelsea and Corrine.
Brief description of us:
-Me, 10, short, curly brown hair, thin, shorts, t-shirt
-Maddy, 10, shoulder-length dirty brown hair, athletic, short shorts, t-shirt
-Chelsea, 14, long brown hair, average build, tank top, short shorts
-Corrine, 15, long light brown hair, thin, crop top, short shorts

It was a dreary summer afternoon, a thunderstorm was passing over, and the four of us were stuck inside and very hyper. We were bouncing off the walls and generally being a nuisance. My mom needed us to be under control just for a bit, so she put on the TV and told us to just stay put, and relax.
So, that only lasted for maybe five minutes, when Maddy and I got bored again. We started to pester our older siblings: constantly chatting during the tv show and seeing how much we could poke them before they’d get annoyed.
Eventually, Corrine and Chelsea reached their breaking point. They were whispering to each other on the couch, while Maddy and I were still being rowdy. When we finally noticed them, we asked, “what are you two talking about?”
“Oh, nothing,” Chelsea said
Mom had left the house to get some errands done and we were on our own again. Chelsea must have left the room at some point and returned while Maddy and I weren’t paying attention based on what happened next.

Corrine suddenly said, “Hey which one of you is taller?”
That stopped us, as both Maddy and I called out, “Me!” then started arguing with each other, claiming superior height.
Eventually, Chelsea just said, “why don’t you two stand back to back so we can see?”
We agreed and stood back to back, straining to be a centimeter taller than the other.
That’s when Chelsea yelled, “NOW!” and our older siblings ran at us. They each had one end of a nylon rope (must have been from the garage) in their hands and ran circles around us. Madddy and I were quickly tied up, back to back, with our arms pinned to our torsos, still standing.
Maddy and I started struggling and protesting:
“No fair!”
“Let us go!”
“I’m telling when Mom gets back!”
That was the wrong thing to say, because Chelsea smiled evilly and disappeared into the garage. Meanwhile, Corrine was guiding us to the floor so we were sitting by the time Chelsea came back inside.
Maddy and I still gave halfhearted attempts to struggle ourselves free, but mostly we were protesting to Corrine.
“C’mon, Corrine, let us go!”
“Corrine, you can keep Maddy tied up, but let me go!”
“HEY!”
Maddy tried to hit me, but the most she could do was lightly slap my arm. Corrine and I laughed, and I tried again, nicely.
“Please Corrine?”
The door opening and closing brought our attention to Chelsea returning. She had a big roll of duct tape in her hand. The kind Dad used to repair things. I had no idea why she had it.
“Oh, Chelsea, no” Corrine said, laughing.
“Well we can’t have them telling my mom!” Chelsea said, also laughing, “And we can watch TV in peace!”
“Sounds like a plan! You deal with your brother, and I’ll take care of Maddy?”
“Seems fair,” Chelsea said, ripping a strip of tape off the roll and walking over to me.
I wiggled in my bonds, trying to get free, but it was useless. Chelsea crouched down in front of me, and held up the strip of tape.
“Chelsea, let us go! What are you doing with that?”
Chelsea didn’t explain, she just waited for me to close my mouth, then slapped the tape over my lips. Before I knew what was happening, she took off another two strips and placed them over the first one, gagging me.
“Mmmm! Hmmm!”
“Mike! What did she do?” Maddy said, trying to see behind her and get a preview of her fate.
“Let me show you, Maddy,” Corinne said with a grin, taking the tape from Chelsea and walking out of my field of vision.
“Mmmdmmy! Dmm lmmm hrmm dmm imm!” I tried to warn my friend through the tape.
Unfortunately, it seemed Maddy didn’t understand my warning, because I heard the rip of tape, as Maddy squirmed and said “mmph!” behind me. Corrine took my sister’s lead and put a few extra pieces of tape over Maddy’s mouth as well.

Maddy and I were well tied up and gagged now. We wiggled and mmmmphed at our sisters, as they stood back to admire their work.
“Aw, they look so cute together!” Chelsea said, and Corrine laughed.
I blushed and shook my head, “nnmph!”
A lot of my friends were girls at the time, and other kids would tease me by saying I had a crush on this one or that one. It was very embarrassing as a 10-year-old to be accused of having a crush. It was especially embarrassing when you were tied up next to a girl and your sister accuses you of being cute with her.
Maddy must have felt the same way because I felt her squirm again and shake her head. “Nmm wmm dmmph!” she protested through her gag.
Our shared embarrassment was funny to our older sisters, so they continued to tease us while we mmphed and struggled. They tickled our feet and sides a little to make us squirm.
We had made very little progress towards untying ourselves, especially with our gags preventing us from strategizing. As for our gags, we did figure out that if we worked our jaws, the tape would loosen a little, but our sisters were vigilant. Any time Maddy or I would free our mouths, we would let the other know, “Maddy, I can talk again!” and Chelsea or Corrine would descend on us to tape our mouths shut again. Maddy and I actually started to find it funny and mostly focused on doing that to annoy our sisters.
But soon, the fun wore off for our sisters, and they decided they wanted to watch a movie. By this point, Maddy’s and my mouths were completely covered in tape after our repeated “escapes”. So, when Chelsea said, “What movie should we watch?” Corrine’s answer was drowned out by Maddy and I.
“Srrmmph Wrrrmph!” I tried to shout.
“Immcrrmhrrmmrrrmph!” Maddy attempted to say.
“Sounds a lot like Ella Enchanted,” Corrine said with a laugh. It was one of Chelsea and Corrine’s favorite movies.
“Grrrrrmph,” I groaned.
“Hrrrmph,” Maddy pouted. Neither of us thrilled at sitting through a mushy romance. Especially after being called cute together.
“What are we going to do with them?” Corrine asked Chelsea, gesturing at Maddy and I.
We immediately started wiggling around on the floor, kicking our legs, and trying to talk through the tape.
“Lmmmph ummmph gmmmph!”
“Unnphtmmph ummmph!”
“I think they look pretty tired, how about we let them lie down and watch the movie?” Chelsea suggested.
“Unnphtmmph ummph!”
“Sounds like a good idea” Corrine replied.
“Nnnmph!”
Corrine and Chelsea laid out a couple blankets on the ground to form a makeshift bed, and tossed a couple pillows on the floor by the couch, so that we’d be more comfortable.
Then, gently, they laid Maddy and I down, on our sides, on the bed. Despite their efforts, it wasn’t very comfortable and we squirmed and kicked until we found a somewhat more comfortable position. We found ourselves lying kind of side-by-side, but also Maddy was kind of on top of me. It still wasn’t comfortable, but it was better than being back-to-back on our sides.
As a finishing touch, Corrine tossed a blanket over us.
“Ready to start the movie?” Chelsea asked.
“Mmmph!” Maddy pouted.
“Hrrmph!” I grunted
“Let’s go!” Corrine said.
While Chelsea and Corrine had a relaxing, fun time watching Ella Enchanted, Maddy and I continued to struggle.
At this point, I was kind of having fun, and I think Maddy was too. This wasn’t too different from the games I had played previously with Maddy and Nicki. I was just tied up to Maddy, instead of a pole or a chair. There really was something fun about being tied up and trying to work together to get free. We broke out into gagged giggles every couple of minutes, trying to understand each other.
Eventually, we kind of gave up and just contented ourselves watching the movie, tied up on the floor.
Our sisters didn’t seem to care about keeping us tied up anymore. They didn’t untie us, but the point was to keep us under control. They got to watch their movie and their younger siblings were quiet. Rope and tape didn’t cross their mind again.

Until my mom returned.

There is a part 2. I’ll write that soon.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to part 2
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story!

I like the cliffhanger at the end…