Hanging like a salami (mmm/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hanging like a salami (mmm/f)

Post by IreSabi »

This happened a couple of years ago.
We were playing as usual and I don't remember why it came out that I had to do penance, which in 99% of cases meant I had to be tied up.
It was early summer and we were near my house and my best friend's.
I remember that it was very hot and since there would have been the possibility of going to the stream, I was dressed in a bikini with a pair of shorts and sandals like the German ones open at the back.
My captors took me to a large cellar that is under the house, with a very large ceiling because in the past it was made to allow carts with wine barrels to enter.
Now apart from three freezers and a few cupboards, it is empty, but beyond that it is interesting because many chains or pieces of them hang from the ceiling, once used to hold the pulleys that were used to move the barrels.

There are also lower metal bars, used to hang hams, salamis and sausages to mature.
And they take me there.
They had started calling me salami while they were taking me there, but I didn't understand why, but they evidently already had something in mind.

In fact, first of all they had woolen scarves, they put my wrists close together and started wrapping them in wool, and it wasn't a serious way of tying someone up, I could free myself easily, the wool wasn't even knotted.
But then the chains arrived and everything went back to normal, they had just made a sort of covering between the chains and the skin.
With their wrists chained tight by a small chain, they attached a larger chain and passed it across the tube.
Then they brought my ankles together and did the same job with the wool before tightening a chain around them, and then attached it to the chain that passed over the tube, but at the other end.
They told me to grab the chain with my hands and then with a tug they made it slide.
I probably screamed in surprise more than anything.
I was hanging by my wrists and ankles, without touching the ground, perfectly defenseless.

It was at that moment that the sandals came off, I had hoped they would leave them on, usually they put me barefoot at the start of the game.
They started tickling me, one of them under my feet, the other two friends one on each side on the flanks, ribs and under the armpits.
They continued to slide the chain by changing position, more inclined with the head down or more raised with the head up.

Then after an infinity of tickling I felt a strange sensation on my spine, a sensation of cold, and I understood that they had taken some ice and were playing with rubbing it on their skin, no centimeter of skin was spared, even the calves and the inner part. of the knee, as well as the stomach, feet, back and ribs.

When they released me I was quite exhausted but it had been fun.
Only later did I realize that they had learned a technique to tie me upside down too.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Nice experience, thanks
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

that's funny!
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Thanks both
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@IreSabi sounds totally torturous. Didn’t you get the idea why they called yo “salami”. When you saw the hooks? Tickling and ice when strung up and helpless must have either been great fun or total hell!
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

I had no clue about the salami stuff :lol:
however, it was not a hook, but a horizontal bar held up by chains attached to the ceiling, I had already been chained to that bar by the wrists, but with my feet on the ground.

It was total hell, and that's the fun part, especially for my tormentors
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

What was the worst? ice, tickling or hanging?
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

I can't decide, the ticklishness is always terrible, but the position benefited me because I'm more ticklish when I'm stretched as far as the ribs and hips are involved, remains the one under my feet that made me crazy.
The ice was also very annoying, also because in the position I was in it was easy to place some on my stomach and leave it there, and it was difficult to shake it off.
But being turned over and placed almost upside down shocked me, now that I'm more used to it, even upside down isn't a problem.
However what was worse was the upside down posizion.

Btw, are you in the photo?
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago Btw, are you in the photo?
Is a mystery :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Beautiful. I would have liked to be the fourth. Or just me only.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic