Tied in Traditional Clothes mm/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied in Traditional Clothes mm/ff

Post by flafla »

I want to try to tell something that happened to me a couple of years ago.
First some context: I live in the south (it doesn't matter south of what) in a place where there is the sea and it's warm and you go to the beach from May until the end of October.
However, my mother comes from a fairly distant mountain place (it's more than 15 hours by car, which is why we usually take the plane) in a different country, and I spend part of the summer there, and it's a really cool place.
My best friend, who is my age, always comes with me, we have known each other since we were very little and we are inseparable.
We were in this mountain place which is a small village in the middle of the pastures where there are ancient traditions, one of which is a kind of procession, in which the locals bring the cows down from the high pastures to the low ones (in September ), and people participate with traditional clothes.
The traditional dress for girls is called Trächtli, and includes a three-quarter length skirt, a decorative apron and a white shirt, usually the girls, especially if young, dressed like this were also barefoot, many now wear shoes, but my family is quite tied to traditions, and like many other girls, my friend and I, when there are traditional festivals, we are barefoot. (Furthermore, the fact that it is a countryside area full of meadows and streams means that she and I are actually barefoot 99% of the time).

We had arrived on a Thursday, and on Friday morning we went out dressed in Trächtli to try it, since the following Saturday and Sunday there would be a country festival for tourists, and we had offered to help the place where they sold the beer, so we had to be dressed properly, and we wanted to get used to the dress again.

We had decided to go and look for a friend of ours who was putting up some decorations in the Festival area, a boy three years older than us, and with whom we often played.
We found him and his best friend putting up some festoons at the side of the festival area, where there were tables and benches.
Among other things he jokingly commented on the fact that if we stood next to each other we looked like bread with chocolate.
I, as is normal for those with red hair, am very white, while my friend, like many people in the area where we live, has olive skin and darkens further when she sunbathes (and we had already been going to the beach for two months on afternoon).

She and I stood back to back to play and to laugh at the joke.
But at that moment, with a lightning-fast gesture, she took the jute sack in which they had kept the festoons and put it over our heads and down to our waists, then tied us at the belly level with a rope.
He told us something about the fact that we were now his prisoners and that we should follow him without making a fuss.
They pushed us to the side, holding us one in front and one behind, very carefully I must say, but still it was a bit annoying, because even if we are used to walking barefoot, doing it without seeing where you are putting your feet makes you cautious, and something sharp you step on it.

When they took the bag off us and we were near a cell phone antenna, which had a fence around it that was at least two meters high.
Since they didn't have much rope, they decided to tie us to the fence with the zip ties they were using for decorations.
While one held my friend tightly under the threat of tickling, our friend took me and pushed me towards the fence, took a wristband and tied it to the metal with a cable tie, at forty-five degrees from me, then it was time for the other wrist, and then the ankles, also at forty-five degrees, so that I was now tied to form an X.
They did the same with my friend.

They took some photos and videos of us struggling to free ourselves, then they said that they would go back to doing their job and that in the end they would come to free us.
Of course we started whining and begging for mercy.
In exchange for our immediate release, they told us that we would have to be filmed while we begged for mercy and then we would have to go to them in the afternoon to be tied up again but dressed more comfortably, and with a bathing suit underneath.

Obviously we accepted and were released.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Nice story, but what happened in the afternoon?
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

they confiscated our clothes and for the most part we were in bikinis all afternoon (we live by the sea, it's not strange), they took us around a bit, through the woods and the streams, while we were tied up, they tied us to the trees and to everything they found suitable, the usual in short.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

OMG they are evil :lol:
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

They are indeed
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was great little story. Well written and enjoyable. And hopefully not the last time you were tied up!
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

not the first, nor the last.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Can afternoon be its own story? I have questions but feel they would be addressed in a whole story.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It’s a nice story, especially if English is not your first language. Well done.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

You’re barefoot 99% of the time? Join the club girl!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story! Traditional clothing and bondage is always great fun. I hope you two had a lot much more fun with those guys
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago You’re barefoot 99% of the time? Join the club girl!
yes but only when I am on holiday with my grandparents or at the seaside.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Knowledge wrote: 6 months ago Can afternoon be its own story? I have questions but feel they would be addressed in a whole story.
what questions?
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

How did they confiscate your clothes, blackmail with pics and video from earlier in day or was it a voluntary basis? Did you two get your clothes back? How were you tied and what materials were used? Did you two have to sneak out or was it not that late?
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Knowledge wrote: 6 months ago How did they confiscate your clothes, blackmail with pics and video from earlier in day or was it a voluntary basis? Did you two get your clothes back? How were you tied and what materials were used? Did you two have to sneak out or was it not that late?
So.
We handed over our clothes, trousers and t-shirts on a voluntary basis, but then we had no way of getting them back from the boys unless they wanted to, is more funny like this.
They gave us our clothes just before we had to go back home for dinner, but it's quite common to see people, expecially young girls and boys in bathing suits walking around, the town is a tourist spot, there are plenty of places to sunbathe on the lawns and a couple of outdoor pools, as well as a stream with a large riverbed where people go to sunbathe and swim.
They tied us mostly with ropes, in many ways because we went around the forest and stream area, in reserved places anyway, and they tied us according to what they found, trees, fences, tables and benches, or like with your wrists tied to your ankles.
We didn't have to enter secretly, when we are there we are quite free to walk around, it's a small place, there are less than 1000 inhabitants and everyone knows each other.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

flafla wrote: 6 months ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago You’re barefoot 99% of the time? Join the club girl!
yes but only when I am on holiday with my grandparents or at the seaside.
So barefoot in the mountains, shoes on in The south?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago [So barefoot in the mountains, shoes on in The south?
in the summer where I live it's really very hot, the ground and especially the asphalt during the day is so hot that you can't stand barefoot all day.
Usually i use flipflops or sandals.
We usually use walking baregoot as penance.

In spring or autumn we go around here too anyway.
In the mountains it is cooler even if there are enough rocks.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Barefoot on hot asphalt for penance? I'll stay away then :lol: :lol:
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

IreSabi wrote: 6 months ago Barefoot on hot asphalt for penance? I'll stay away then :lol: :lol:
So if we meet it will certainly happen :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

What kind of other experiences have you had? Tied to chairs, gagged, getting your feet tickled?

Also, be careful those boys don't mistreat you. This goes for you to, IreSabi, if you read this. If they start crossing any lines, make them realize that no means no.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Yatta9999 wrote: 6 months ago What kind of other experiences have you had? Tied to chairs, gagged, getting your feet tickled?

Also, be careful those boys don't mistreat you. This goes for you to, IreSabi, if you read this. If they start crossing any lines, make them realize that no means no.
Ah they know no means no, i'm getting tied only by persons i thrust.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

I'm glad to hear that. Definitely make sure you don't do something like this with people you don't trust.

So, what kind of other experiences have you had? Tied to chairs, gagged, getting your feet tickled?
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

This is a super fun story. I like the unprovoked meanness of the captors. :lol:
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Great story, sounds like a fun experience
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Yatta9999 wrote: 6 months ago I'm glad to hear that. Definitely make sure you don't do something like this with people you don't trust.

So, what kind of other experiences have you had? Tied to chairs, gagged, getting your feet tickled?
So, tied to a chair, of course, many times, is the easiest way, even if the way I prefer is when while sitting they tie your ankles behind you, not to the legs of the chair, and connect them with a rope to your wrists making them pass over your head.
Gagged no, it never happened.
Having my feet tickled happens all the time, as I said, in the mountains I live practically barefoot, when I'm at home throughout the spring, summer and autumn I wear sandals or flip flops, so it's easy to take them off.
In winter I usually get tied up inside the house, and even in this case, I usually don't have shoes, I don't like wearing shoes inside the house, and even when I go to friends I take them off at the door.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic