Kidnapped for a night…short (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped for a night…short (F/M)

Post by Handgagger17 »

So this is a relatively short story, however, A close friend of mine who knows about my interests/kinks, is also an amateur author, who likes to write short stories.
Jenna it’s about 5 foot seven, somewhat heavyset, but relatively healthy. Brown hair, and in this story, she was wearing jeans and a black tshirt.
She wrote some scenes for an espionage/extraction moment. Now, I got to reenact some of the scenes with her, as she would take notes for angles, lighting, shading, dialogue, etc.
I will go more into details about that particular portion in a different thread,
However, after one of those reenactment, knowing my kinks, she being the wonderful friend she is, let me revel in just being kidnapped, hand gagged, bound and gagged in various positions with different materials…afterwards.
We spent about two hours with her just clamping her hand over my mouth from behind, and tie me to different chairs and on the couch, etc. we were able to try multiple types of Cleave gags, tape gags, wraparound tape gags, ball gags, etc. she even used zip ties to bone my wrists and ankles.
But the a epitome, the crème de la crème, was the finish. After grabbing me (again) hand gagging me, forcing me against the kitchen counter, she forcibly ziptied my hands in front, blindfolded me with a scarf, and wraparound tape gagged my mouth.
She then walked me to my bedroom, occasionally clamping her hand over my tape gagged mouth, in a very serious kidnapper tone….
She then left me bound and gagged on my bed all night. Only to return, the following morning, to slowly untie me and take the gag off.
It was such a surreal experience! Please forgive me for not including as much detail as usual, I will gladly go back and expound/expand upon this, but since this happened just a few weeks ago, I had to at least get the basic premises down.
It was too wonderful an experience to not share quickly. I will gladly go back and add more later.
But I hope y’all enjoy the basics thus far!
Sincerely,
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Light on details as you said. Wouldn't mind an experience like that.
Hogtied and loving it
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Yeah, I apologize for that, but I wanted to get the meat/central themes of it down now, to go back and craft a much longer more detailed telling of the story.
I’m usually more detailed. 🧐
It was awesome!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

No need to apologize. The basics are enough for me to imagine having that experience. :D
Hogtied and loving it
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you kindly for understanding, it was an exciting and worthwhile experience. i’m glad you enjoyed it, and were able to get enough out of it to visualize.
Sincerely
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Thank you for sharing, must feel good to have a friend you can share your interest with
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

jone123:
Exactly! It is truly a blessing to have a close friend with whom to share such interests.
It was an awesome experience!
mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

Sounds like it was a fun time
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

It was indeed! It was an epic, awesome and wonderful time and experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic