Tied and tickled for the first time during Urbex (m/m) Part 5 added "The torture"

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied and tickled for the first time during Urbex (m/m) Part 5 added "The torture"

Post by HgtFt »

"No stop, come back guys!” I screamed after spitting out my socks that I had in my mouth.

Straining my ears, I could hear the mocking laughter of Jonathan and Mike at the bottom of the stairs, who moved further away before disappearing completely.
They seemed to indeed abandon me there all tied up!

A few seconds later, when the silence made me realize that they had really left, I tried to remain calm and not give in to panic while analyzing the situation...

“First take a breath,” I said to myself.
The tickle torture that I had just suffered had indeed left me completely out of breath.

The situation was quickly analyzed...
I was alone and hogtied, in an abandoned building, and the only two people in the world who knew where I was, were the two boys who had tied me there and who left me, taking my shoes with them...

You must be wondering how I could have found myself in such a mess?
Well, let me tell you.

My name is Jeremy, and i was 12 at the time of this story.

I started hanging out some times ago with two other boys from my tennis club, Jonathan and Mike, who were both 14.
They had been friends since elementary school, while for me, I was happy to be able to hang out with cool, older boys.

They liked to go urbex and explore the old abandoned mine buildings which were located on the edge of the forest.
So one Wednesday afternoon, I found myself with my two new friends in one of these buildings.

It was the first time that I found myself in such a situation, to climb a fence, to enter a building prohibited from access, disregarding the dangers and the law, with the two boys that I considered to be the most cool guys in the world.
I was torn between a feeling of excitement and pride, and a natural and understandable fear of getting caught, and finding myself punished by my parents for the next 10 years.

There remained in all the rooms of the building different machines, furniture and tools which had been abandoned there and we explored every cupboard and drawer to see what we might find there.

Among all these objects, we found a rope of about 10 feet long that Mike decided to keep with him.
I was not suspicious, not imagining at all what he had in mind.
Without me realizing it he certainly consulted discreetly with Jonathan, because a few moments later, the two fell on me at the same time, and I found myself pinned to the ground, my hands held behind my back by Jonathan, while they were tied by Mike.

After a few seconds of trying, I quickly realized that it was useless to struggle... being two years younger, and the obvious difference in strength and size meant that I had absolutely no chance.
Resigned, I let them finish as they took off my shoes, bent my lengs and hogtied me.

"Aouch! It's tight! ...come on, it's enough guys, untie me please!!"

The only answer to my supplications was the laughter of Mike behind me, who took my socks off.

"Haha Jonathan, don't you think he's talking too much?"

Before I understood anything, Mike then shoved my socks in my mouth and threatened me to gag me for real if I spit them out.
To my greatest fear, he then took his cell phone out of his pocket, and started filming me in my defensless position, and while continuing to film, he started tickling my bare feet.

Until that day, I had never really been tickled, nothing more than a few little coochies on the ribs for one or two seconds when I was a child.

So with a scream of surprise muffled by my gag, I discovered for myself how ticklish I was when Mike began to attack my feet.

Suddenly seeming very excited to discover me so ticklish, he commented out loud for the future viewers of his video
“Here is our poor little Jeremy, all tied up and ready for a tickle torture!!”

He then walked back behind me and knelt down, pinning my legs between his, my barefeet against his chest, and while continuing to film with one hand, he started tickling me frantically with his other hand.

There was nothing I could do, and I was nothing but laughter, screams, and moans. And the more I laughed, the more Mike seemed to get excited and merciless.

After a few moments like this where he kept commenting all my torment for his video, he put his phone in his pocket, so he could continue his attacks with both hands.

Despite everything, I still managed to keep my socks in my mouth, for fear of finding myself really gagged with I don't know what thing, on top of everything I was already going through.

I tried a pleading look at Jonathan, and I realized that no help would come from his side, because he had absolutely no interest in us, and continued his exploration as if nothing was happening.

My torture lasted a good while, which seemed like an eternity, until Jonathan approached us.
I feared at first that he will join Mike. I was already having trouble holding out this torture, I didn't dare imagine what it would be like if 4 hands started attacking me together...
But I think I would have preferred this to what followed, because my tickler then stopped, and we watched together as Jonathan picked up my shoes, and said

“Come on Mike, let’s leave him there and go!”

“haha, very good idea, bye Jeremy!” Mike replied, getting up.

“Smile for the photo!” he mocked as he quickly picked his phone again, and took some pics of me before quickly joining Jonathan who was already on the stairs.

​Shocked and totally helpless, I watched them laugh and leave the room

To be continued.
Last edited by HgtFt 4 months ago, edited 20 times in total.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Wow, what an experience...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Curious to find out what happened next !
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Tied and tickled for the first time during Urbex Part 2

No stop, come back guys!” I screamed after spitting out my socks that I had in my mouth.

Straining my ears, I could hear the mocking laughter of Jonathan and Mike at the bottom of the stairs, who moved further away before disappearing completely.
They seemed to indeed abandon me there all tied up!

A few seconds later, when the silence made me realize that they had really left, I tried to remain calm and not give in to panic while analyzing the situation...

“First take a breath,” I said to myself.
The tickle torture that I had just suffered had indeed left me completely out of breath.

The situation was quickly analyzed...
I was alone and hogtied, in an abandoned building, and the only two people in the world who knew where I was, were the two boys who had tied me there and who left me, taking my shoes with them...

I felt ashamed, betrayed, and humiliated at the same time, but the worst was the fear I felt at the idea of Mike posting these pics and videos on twitter or Snap!
While trying to untied myself, I thought of all the mutual friends we had who would see this, and I felt a ball of anxiety in my stomach.

Thinking about all this, and under the effect of this mix of emotions, my eyes began to fill with tears...

And those damn knots that I couldn't undo!! ...

After a few minutes, my panicked brain began to ask itself a thousand questions, each more stressful than the other...

How long will I stay there before I manage to free myself?
What if someone came and found me like this?
What if this person had bad intentions??!
After all, how many horror films take place in abandoned places like this!

I then imagined a psychopathic wanderer discovering me, and the terrible things he could do to a helpless young hogtied boy...

It didn't take much for me to be seized by a real wave of panic when I suddenly heard noises coming from downstairs, followed by footsteps in the stairs!
Totally petrified, I could only stare at the door, holding my breath and feeling my eyes fill with tears again...

What was my relief when I saw Mike appear there!

He seemed as amused as before, and was holding my shoes in one hand, while he filmed with his phone in his other hand.

“hey, didn’t I tell you something if you spit out your socks?” he said to me mockingly as he approached me.
He then stopped when his eyes met mine, and he immediately put his phone in his pocket.

"Are you crying?..."

A few instants earlier, I felt ashamed to find myself tied up, tickled, exposed and abandoned, which was a completely normal reaction... but now that Mike was back, I suddenly felt ashamed for feeling so ashamed!!
After all it was just a game and he only did it for fun...

Not knowing what to answer, I decided to evade this question.

"If you come back to tickle or torture me more, I'd rather you leave again..."

"Nono, don't worry... I'm coming to untie you... Jo is gone, he really wanted to leave you there, but I couldn't do that!" while saying that, Mike really seemed to feel sorry for me.

"Thank you..."

Wait a minute!
Did I really just thank the one who had just tormented me a few moments earlier?
And why did I find it so cute that he seemed sorry??

Mike then crouched down next to me and began to untie me.
After a few moments of silence struggling and getting angry while trying to undo the knots, he exclaimed

"You pulled like crazy on the ropes, the knots are all tight!!"

"Did you expect me to stay still while you tickled me so hard?!!"

"Hehe... yes... it's the first time I've done this with someone so ticklish!"

Those words particularly surprised me!
Did that mean that he had already done this before with other boys?

I preferred not to ask him while he continued to work on the knots in silence, and I felt my hands little by little being freed.
One minute later, I was free!

While I was putting my socks and shoes on, I gathered up my courage and asked him in a voice that could not hide my fear

"Did you post the vids and pics?"

"Of course i don't! It's just between you and me"

"Thank you..."

Wait, why was I still thanking him??

After that, we left the building and walked together until we had to leave so we could each go home.
Most of the way was done in silence, as if we were both embarrassed by what had just happened.

It would have been understandable if I was mad at him and didn't want to talk to him or see him again, but instead, I was grateful to him for coming back and being so kind to me after he saw my tears.

Without knowing why, I really hoped that he liked to have fun with me like this, and that this "game" could in one way or another bring us closer together...

All the evening, I couldn't stop replaying in my head the scenario of this afternoon, and around 8 p.m. while I was alone in my room, on my bed watching TV, the vibration of my phone took me out of my thoughts.

I was shocked when I saw on the screen that it was a message from Mike!
My heart was beating really fast as I put my finger close to the screen to open it.

"Hey J"

He wrote to me so rarely that I was completely confused.
After thinking about the coolest way to answerd, I decided to send him a simple :

"Hey M"

To my greatest joy, I saw that he was typing directly.

"What are you doing?"

Still trying to appear cool and relaxed, I sent a photo from my bed of my TV, with the message :

"Chillin' "

And once again, a direct answer!

"Are you mad at me for this afternoon?"

After reading that, I thought to myself that if he was asking this question, it was because my friendship was important to him!
This thought made me strangely happy.

"No don't worry"

"Ok cool"

I would have liked to know what to answer.
I had so many questions that I wanted to ask him...
why did he do that? Did he find it fun? Had he ever tied someone like that?
Before I could decide, my phone vibrated again.

"Would you like to do it again?"

Wait! What?!
I was shocked!

One thing was certain now he offered to do it again, it was that he liked it, and that made me even happier!
I felt pride and a strange joy, thinking that by accepting now, my decision had the power to allow him to do something again that he seems to really like...
But was I ready to be tied up like this again?
After a short reflection, I said to myself

"...and why not? but not in the conditions of this afternoon!"

Very excited and determined, I typed

“Ok, but not like today”

"What do you mean?"

Wait, that’s true, what did I mean?
Thinking about it quickly, I wrote

"Not with Jonathan
Not at the old mine
And DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

I quickly received his response.
A thumbs up followed by the message

" I was afraid you said no tickles"

Oh...he liked this part of this game... I was wondering quickly myself...Would I be able to endure such torture again?
For him and to make him happy, I suddenly realized that in reality I would have been ready to accept anything...

"No, that was fun!"

"To my house Saturday afternoon? We will be alone"

You can't imagine how I was at that moment.
It was the first time I felt this sensation in my belly and this wave of heat.
Mike invited me to his house for the first time and we would be alone.
That was already a great source of joy, but curiously the idea that he would take pleasure in tying me and in tickling me, really excited me.
With my heart beating hard, I wrote feverishly a simple

"Okay"

To be continued.
Last edited by HgtFt 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

oh man, I love your stories..., I'm waiting for the sequel :D
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

very nice story so far!! dying to read part 3 :twisted: :D
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Tied and tickled for the first time during Urbex part 3

"I've never beaten him so easily!" said Lucas proudly as he joined the coach at the other end of the tennis court, while I, disappointed and angry with myself, walked, my head down, towards the water dispenser.

Lucas was right, I had never played so badly...
Since my messages with Mike on Wednesday evening, I wasn't the same.
I had gone through all the states of mind these last two days, thinking about this afternoon at the old mine, and about our future rendez vous.

What certainly destabilized me the most was that he hadn't contacted me since!
I spent my time checking my phone every hours, and being disappointed that he didn't text me.
But at the same time, I was afraid to take this first step myself.
We were Saturday morning and it was this afternoon that we were supposed to meet at his house...

As I filled a glass of water, I was brought out of my thoughts with a little scream when someone poked my sides.

“Hey J”

It was Him!
And once again he called me "J"!
The first time was Wednesday in his message.
If he gave me a nickname, was it because I had entered into a more intimate level of friendship?
Immediately my bad state of mind flew away I don't know where!

"Heyyy Miiike!" It was probably the most enthusiastic, sincere and smiling greeting I had given in my life!

"Still ok for later?"

Stay calm Jeremy! Be relaxed, be natural, be cool!

"Yes of course."

"Cool, see you later" he said as he just walked away, leaving me there, my heart flying over my head like if nothing could bring it back.

Oh gosh why am I so hot suddenly?!
"Calm down, breathe, and take it easy! " I said to myself.
My heart was beating hard, and i was fighting a heatwave as I knocked on his door.

Mike opened to me in a relaxed outfit, "chillin' mode".
A adidas t-shirt, a tennis shorts, and a pair of tube socks, but despite that, he still looked amazing to me.
My outfit had been an incredible source of stress...
After trying I don't know how many different clothes, I choosed a Nike black tracksuit, and a pair of black ankle socks.
Outfit which, in my eyes, highlighted my blond hairs and my blue eyes, but remained simple and fresh...

"Hey, come in!"

After sharing a pepsi, and introducing me to "Ginger", his redhair cat, he also seemed a little anxious as he asked me
“Are you still okay to do it?”

"Yes of course!" I answered, determined to please him.

"Come on, let’s go up to my room."

As I followed him up the stairs, I had this strange feeling again in my belly and another heatwave, telling myself that the moment had arrived, that we were really going to do it.

Once in his room, I watched him take a chair and use it to look for something, behind the suitcases, on the highest shelf of his dressing.
It was a bag, which he began to unpack on his desk.
Under my wide eyes, there were many different ropes of different sizes, shoelaces, scarves, belts, rolls of ducttape, and a sleeping mask for the eyes...
Enough for tying many boys like me!
Did he already have all this equipment before to tie up other boys, or had he prepared it expressly for today?
Scared and curiously excited at the same time, I asked

"Are you going to use all of this?”

"not all at once! And there's one thing I want to try with you first...have you ever been mummified?"

Wait, is that a real question?

In order to justify my reaction which followed, I would like to say that since this Wednesday, I had put a lot of pressure on myself thinking about today, about the stakes that this "game" could have, and about the fact that I absolutely didn't want to disappoint Mike.
That's why, facing the absurdity of this question, the dam that was holding all this pressure suddenly exploded, and I was victim of a totally uncontrollable fit of laughter.
And maybe Mike also had his own pressure to release, because first surprised by my reaction, he quickly started laughing too.
Laughing like that did me a lot of good, because I felt much more relaxed.
After this intense moment, as we came to our senses again, he said to me

"Yes, this question was stupid... So, do you want to try?”

"Yeah, let's try this !" I replied, trying to be as enthusiastic as possible to please him.

I wondered then how he was going to do that. Like the Egyptians, was he going to use bandages? Would it cover my face too?
I imagined myself as a real mummy, fully wrapped with just a little space for my eyes.
Perplexed, I asked him

"But how?"

"I have some tape here and...wait a second...”

He then quickly left the room and returned less than a minute later, holding in his hand a roll of clingfilm that he probably found in the kitchen.

The last few days, I had often imagined what this Saturday afternoon was going to be like. And I must admit, I had idealized it.
I imagined some scenarios in which a Mike full of self-confidence and charisma would initiate with passion the young novice that I was.
So seeing him proudly enter the room with a roll of film and the intention of using it to wrap me up like a burrito, my nervous system found there a good opportunity to release his excess pressure again, and I started another fit of laughter.

This time, Mike doesn't join me.
On the contrary, he even seemed offended to see me laughing.

"If you're mocking me, I'd rather stop everything" he told me with disappointment in his voice.

Surprised by his reaction, I immediately blamed myself, and I suddenly understood that in a strange way, Mike was showing vulnerability by letting me see his tastes and this side of his personality, that very few people had been able to see.
Did he feel insulted by my laughter? And worse than that, had I just lost his trust?

"Excuse me Mike! It's just nervous! You know, this is all new to me..."

Mike looked me straight in the eyes for a moment, seeming to analyze if I was telling the truth, then he put down the film on his desk, took the roll of tape and said in a firm voice

"Okay. Cross your wrists."

To be continued.
Last edited by HgtFt 4 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

cool :-)
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Thank you :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cool story. Reminds me of my own experiences with my older friend. Keep going, it’s a fun read!
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Part 4 : The Game.

Okay, cross your wrirst."

I was going to get tied up for the second time in my life... My heart was beating harder than ever.

Wait...am I scared now?
I must confess... yes, I was shivering.
I was a little bit scared and anxious, but at the same time I was terribly excited too, and this mix of feelings was overwhelming.

I offered my crossed wrists to Mike, who began his work on me.
He first wrapped the tape around, then between them many times, tight enough that my hands were quickly completely trapped infront of me.

I discreetly looked at his face, and I could see that he was smiling and that his eyes lit up.
It was sure, he was happy to be able to tie me again, and the thought made me happy too.
When he finished with my wrists, he asked me

"Where is your phone?"

"In my pocket... why?"

"We're going to need it, you'll see why..." he replied, taking it out of my pocket and putting it on his desk.

He then took the cling film, and began to wrap it around my upper body, tightening well, and little by little I felt my arms being completely immobilized.
After a few moments, I had difficulty maintaining my balance to stay upright when he reached my ankles and went back up, continuing to wrap around me, up to my shoulders.
Two minutes later, I was completely mummified...
It was impossible for me to make the slightest movement, my arms were pressed along my chest, and my legs seemed welded together.

"There's no way I'm going to get out of this!"

"From now, you are my prisoner... Exciting isn't it ?!"

I must admit, yes it was terribly.

Looking very proud of himself, he then took the eyemask, which he placed around my head, and looking me straight in the eyes, he said to me with an evil smile before effectively blinding me

"See you later..."

Mike then encircled me with his arms, lifted me up and pulled me to his bed, where he laid me down.
He grabbed my ankles, and pulled me so that just my feet were off the bed, and he took my socks off.
Worried, I remembered the humiliation I had felt at the old mine when he filled my mouth with my own socks, so i asked

"Are you going to use it to gag me again?"

"No, but your cute little feet must be bare for the game..."

The game?
I knew he wanted me barefeet so he could tickle me again, and more than the idea of being tied up, it was perhaps the idea of being tortured by tickles again that I feared the most.

"You mean tickles?"

“It will be a little more than that...”

"... How much more?"

"Stop with your questions or Yes, I will gag you with it !"

He completed my bondage by totally immobilizing my ankles with several turns of tape, and...

Wait, is he tying my toes??! ... Yes he is!!
... and by tying my two big toes together with a shoelace.

"Okay J, i'm done!" He said proudly.

I then tried to move my feet, and I quickly understood the usefulness of having my big toes tied...
Impossible for me to protect my feet one with the other when the tickle torture will start.
Mummified like that and blindfolded, I was totally defenseless, and totally vulnerable...
I was breathing hard, and I was still feeling this shivers of excitement and fear running through my entire body.
And this curious sensation in my belly was stronger than ever.

I then heard him walk slowly around the bed, stopping briefly.

“But what are you doing?” I asked

“A video, so you can see later how cute you are as a mummy”

“Mike, is this really necessary?”

“Don’t worry! I already told you, no one will see them!”

"...ok..." I replied resignedly, imagining what I might look like, mummified and helpless like that.

I then heard him bring his chair closer to his bed

"I put my phone here on the chair, like that, it will continue filming and I will have my two hands free"
He said happily.
After a short moment during which he was surely looking for the best angle, he added

"Okay J, this is how it will happen now.
We need a code to unlock your phone, right?"

"...yes of course..." I answered perplexed

"So I will tickle you for 30 minutes to make you confess your code. If you hold on and don't say it, you win... But if you lose, I'll tie you up in different ways for the rest of the afternoon."

"Huh... What??!... But... Are you serious??! "

To be continued.
Last edited by HgtFt 4 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

awesome story bro, thanks ^.^
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Part 5 : The torture.

"Huh... What??!... But... Are you serious??!"

"It's almost 2:30 pm, we have until 3 pm. Ready or not, here we go!"

"Nono! Wait! I'm not ready! HAHAHA!!..."

I was actually not ready, and not prepared at all for this!
As his fingers began to dance on my bare soles, I struggled as best I could to escape from him by waving my legs up and down, but my mummification and my tied big toes were effective!
I then felt him firmly grab my ankles, press them hard against the bed, and sit on them.
I understood directly that it was over for me and for any hope of resistance... but I took advantage of this brief moment to try to negotiate.

"No please Mike 30 minutes it's too muuuchHAHAHA!!"

Without mercy, he continued his tickling, and very amused by the situation he responded while continuing his torture

“There is nothing you can do J, I can turn this into one hour if I want!!”

It was impossible for me to say anything because I was laughing and screaming so much.
I knew from the old mine that I was ticklish, but I seemed to be even more now.
And Mike was demonstrating an incredibly effective "Tickletechnique"!

His fingers danced up and down on my poor bare soles, then came to my toes, and tickled them and between them with the tips of his nails.
He did not stay long at one point, and he alternated between my two feet together, then one with both hands, before moving to the other, and finally continuing his torture on both together.
He then used one of his hands to tickle the sole of one of my feet, and the other hand for the top of my other foot... And that was horribly intense... my laughter then became extremely high pitched, like a little girl, to the point that I was ashamed of it.

I heard Mike laughing too, he seemed very amused and took great pleasure in tormenting me like this.
It seemed to last forever.
My abs were painfull from laughing and from all my uncontrolled convulsions, but I wanted to hold on and make it... for me, but also for Mike's enjoyment of "playing this game".

"Come on J, say the code and it will be over!"

In a moment of lucidity, I suddenly thought that I could save time and have a moment of respite, if I told him a wrong code!
With difficulty, between my laughter and my screams, I managed to articulate the first numbers that came to my mind.

"HAHAHA 1-2-3-4!! HAHAHA please stop it!! It's 1-2-3-4..."

Hearing them, Mike immediately stopped.
He stood up, and while I was catching my breath with difficulty, I heard him typing the code on my screen

“Little bastard…” he said in an amused tone

"Hehe sorry, but I needed a break"
I replied just as amused

"Poor J, you're going to pay for this... Tell yourself that you only had the warm-up, the real torture will begin now"

Wait! ... What??! Could he still up the level and find a way to tickle me harder than that??!
Without revealing my fear, and suddenly full of courage and pride, I challenged him by saying

"You can try, I will manage the 30 minutes! We must have already done more than half, right?"

Returning to sit on my ankles, he replied with a little mocking laugh

"J, only 5 minutes have passed, there are 25 left..."

"Huh... What??!... Are you kidding me??!"

Mike started his tickling again, and he hadn't lied, the real torture began now...
More intensely than before, he mercilessly used his fingers and nails without slowing down.
I started to violently jump, shake and move, under his attack.
Every inch of my defensless barefeet and toes were exploited, and i couldn't do anything to stop it.
He was clearly enjoying himself feeling his power on me, and watching my squirm and laugh as his fingers danced all over my so ticklish bare skin.

After what seemed like an eternity, the breaking point was reached when with one hand he pulled my toes back, and with the nails of his other hand, he raked my soles up and down.
It was too much for me, I was in agony, and I decided to surrender.
I had a lot of difficulty making him understand and expressing myself as I screamed and laughed so much.
When he finally stopped, I was drained of all my strength.

"Oh my Gosh Mike... You killed me..."

"There are about 10 minutes left, if you don't tell me the code now, I'm going to get the babyoil and I'll make these minutes the worst of your life."

The Babyoil?
What did he mean by that?
Exhausted, I didn't ask him the question, and I just confessed my code in order to free myself from this torment.

I then heard him tap on my screen, and in a voice full of joy and pride he said to me

"You are mine for the rest of the afternoon... but first let me set you free, you deserve a break."

To be continued.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I love your stories and I love it when boys get their bare, tied feet tickled! :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This is a really fun story. Loving it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic