My sister's Christmas adventure (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My sister's Christmas adventure (m/f)

Post by Jeff K »

This story takes place when I was 13 and my little sister Ashley was 12. On my birthday earlier this year, she had arranged a scenario that involved the two of us getting tied up together by our dad. Little did I realize that this would leave quite the impression on her...

On Christmas morning, my family gathered around the fire having just opened presents before breakfast. My older siblings Henry and Alison (who was back from college for the holiday) were sitting on a couch while my dad was on a recliner and my mom and I sat on the floor. We were listening as my little sister Ashley was telling an animated story that she'd made up in which she was defending the North Pole against Krampus and his army of minions while Santa was away delivering presents.

It was tradition in our family for someone to tell a Christmas story every year, although usually they were less violent than this year's tale. Ashley detailed how she hacked, slashed, and stabbed her way through countless hordes of evil elves, slaying literally hundreds of them.

"Three times they breached the walls and three times I drove them back!" Ashley declared.

"Wow, all by yourself?" asked Henry, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Ashley gave him a sneer. "Yeah, Henry. Don't you believe me? It is because I'm a girl?"

Henry didn't respond. "So how did you win?" prompted Alison, probably with her mind on the meal to come.

"Well," said Ashley, pausing for dramatic effect, "in the end, my efforts, though spectacular, were in vain. On the fourth attack, I was overwhelmed and captured!"

At this I perked up. I had an affinity for being captured myself and any story that involved it was right up my alley. "How did they capture you?" I asked.

Ashley paused to think a minute. "I was flanked by several elves. When I turned to swing at one of them, it left my back exposed to others, and a blow to my ankles knocked me to the ground. They quickly tied me up and then carried me to Krampus himself."

"Oh my," said my dad, with a twinkle in his eye. He had been my primary TUG partner this year, and we often shared stories of this nature, so he was used to this sort of thing from his kids.

Ashley placed her hand behind her back and got on her knees, as if she was bound and thrust before her captor. "Krampus laughed when he saw me. He mocked his soldiers for having been given so much trouble by a girl. When he was done, he then chained my wrists and ankles and dragged me along behind him as he returned home in victory. I was a prisoner!"

"Sounds exciting," said my mom, checking her watch. "Why don't we pause there for now and you can finish later, okay?"

"Okay!" agreed Ashley, and then we started preparing breakfast.

Later on in the day, I knocked on Ashley's door and then entered when she prompted me. "Hey Jeff," she said, sitting up on her bed where she had been reading. "What's up?"

"That was a cool story you told earlier," I said, sitting down on the bed next to her. "How did you come up with it?"

Ashley shrugged. "I guess I just wanted to tell an action story this year."

"I gotcha," I nodded. "Did you know you were going to get captured before you told the story?"

Ashley blushed slightly. She was aware of my predilection for bondage, but at this point we really didn't talk openly about it. "Sort of," she responded. "I knew I wanted to, but I didn't really know until the moment if I was going to have the courage."

"You wanted to?"

"Yeah, I mean, I liked when we played that game on your birthday. It was fun being a captive."

I smiled. "I like being a captive too."

Ashley looked up at me. "It's really fun, isn't it? Being tied up and helpless. Is that weird?"

"I don't think so," I said.

We sat there in silence for a moment. Then Ashley spoke. "Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you tie me up?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "You really mean that?"

"Yeah. I have my jump ropes in my closet, and there's a bandana in my drawer that you can use."

"You got it," I said, heart racing. Could this be the start of something great? I retrieved the materials that Ashley had directed me and then went back to my sister. She had laid face down of the bed with her feet up and her hands behind her back.

"Oh no!" she declared. "I've been captured!"

I did my best menacing laugh. "Now you shall suffer the consequences! Mwa-ha-ha!" I tied her feet first, then her hands. After she was bound, I sat her up and held out the bandana. "Open wide," I ordered.

Ashley was practically beaming as she opened her mouth. My heart nearly stopped. This was the first time I was getting to tie up a girl, let alone one who was willing and eager. And it was my own sister, meaning there might be more opportunities in the future! This was better than I could have imagined.

I jammed the bandana into her mouth, tying it behind her head. Her cheeks bulged slightly with the strait and they started to turn red.

"Mmmmmph!"

"Is that too tight?" I asked, worried.

Ashley shook her head, then smiled at me through the gag. She gave a muffled "it's perfect."

I sat down next to Ashley and watched in fascination as she squirmed in her bonds and "mmph'd" into her gag. After about twenty minutes, she looked up at me with sparkling eyes and said something I couldn't quite make out, but understood the meaning of it.

"You want me to let you go now?" I asked.

Ashley nodded happily. I reached behind her head and undid the knot. "Thanks bro," she said. "That was fun!"

"You enjoyed it then?" I asked as I untied her hands and feet.

"I did!"

"Maybe we can do that again sometime?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Ashley declared. "Although next time, it's your turn."

"My turn?"

The last of the ropes removed, Ashley leapt to her feet. "Yep! I want to take you prisoner next."

That sounded wonderful. "I can't wait," I said smiling.
Last edited by Jeff K 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Really nice storie, thank you.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wish I had a sister like that, hope to hear of more fun with Ashleigh.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely story. Looking forward to your next ones
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

This is a very nice story. I am glad you decided to share it
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

HgtFt wrote: 4 months ago Really nice storie, thank you.
I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks! Will write it when I can. If history is any indication, that will be in several months haha
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 months ago Wish I had a sister like that, hope to hear of more fun with Ashleigh.

Yeah, she was and is very fun! But not in a TUGs way anymore, unsurprisingly. But there are quite a few stories with her before she grew out of it.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 months ago Lovely story. Looking forward to your next ones

Thanks! I'm glad I started sharing.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Anaya wrote: 4 months ago This is a very nice story. I am glad you decided to share it

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I love stories like this. Please share more!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Trammel wrote: 2 months ago I love stories like this. Please share more!

Thanks! Just posted the follow-up, so this is perfect timing haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic