Aunt Tricked and Tied Up M/F - Image included

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GameChangerz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Aunt Tricked and Tied Up M/F - Image included

Post by GameChangerz »

*going back in time a bit*
I could remember being at my grandparents’ house one day only about 8 years old, playing in the kitchen. What exactly was I playing? Heck if I knew. I found myself however making my way across the floor under one of their tables when I came to a stop. In front of me was my aunt Cindy’s feet. Now aunt Cindy was about 25, medium build, brown in complexion with shoulder height straight, blonde hair. She didn’t have the nicest feet around but for my 8-year-old brain, they sure were quite a sight. I sat under the table with her oblivious to me being right there, staring at her feet in her black and purple nike slipper with the single broad strap, wondering how to get them. I made my first attempt to touch them under the guise of scaring her which worked but it wasn't enough.
*fast forward a few years to the actually encounter*
One day I was at home with aunt Cindy and my mother. My mother had an evening job at a little restaurant and usually would be gone between 4-10pm. This evening I was also scheduled to work but I had some thoughts brewing that at the time was a little more important than work. Today aunt Cindy was wearing a grey t-shirt with a pink long pants that fell just above her ankles with some emoji like design on it. I still had this burning desire to have her at my mercy as I’ve poked at her feet a couple of times to find that she was ticklish so I needed to know, just how much. That evening I got to thinking, maybe I can pull off something before I go to work. Aunt Cindy was also very gullible and loved massages. I decided, maybe I can offer her a massage and trick her into being tied up. “It should be simple”, I thought to myself. As the time came around, I waited patiently for my mother to leave so we’d be all alone. Time passed, it was drawing closer to 5pm and my mother still hadn’t left. Eventually after what felt like and eternity, she finally bid me farewell and left for work at around 5:15pm. I played around a little, killing some time although I was supposed to pick up work for 6pm and was a good 30-45mins out. I was thinking of how to come out with it until I just did. “Hey, aunty Cindy. How about a little massage before I head out to work?” I asked. “Sure!” aunt Cindy responded almost immediately. I told her I wanted her lying face down to which she brought out a little sponge mattress and laid it out in in the living room area of the house. She then laid down on her stomach, arms beside her and awaited her massage. I was now closer than ever to achieving what I dreamt of since I was a kid and she had NO IDEA! I quickly got on top of her and began gently massaging her back as she groaned with pleasure. “That’s sooooo goooooooood.” She moaned. I sat on top her looking at her upper body, her now black and blonde hair, her arms resting freely and comfortably at her side which after about 5 mins of massage, I eventually made my way to. I started by stretching her arms out and pulling them behind her back one at a time until I eventually had her both hands behind her back. I said to her, “I’m going to tie your hands like this to help keep you in a better position”. Almost in a trance with the massage she just agreed probably without even really thinking about it. I pull out a shoe lace from my pocket and began tying her wrist together. Making a lasso that went over her wrist and then cinched. I continued on with the massage for a few minutes again before moving down to her legs. At this point I’m now kneeling on the side of my helpless aunt who doesn’t even know the predicament she’s in yet, admiring her, preparing for what’s about to come next. As I continue to massage her legs down to her feet, I would raise her feet up one at a time and massage her beautiful, now mature soles repeatedly until it was time. While she laid there, hands tied behind her back, enjoying her massage, the next thing she knew was she was hearing the sound of zip ties securing her ankles. At this point she finally realized her predicament and uttered “what the jail?!?!?” ((which is our talk for “WTF!”)) as she wiggled and realized even more so, how helpless she really is. With this realization, I had already brought her zip tied ankles up to her butt and sat on them and she immediately knew what was coming next as she began pleading “Noooooo, don’t tickle my feet please! You’ll make me cough” I didn’t care. I started out very lightly tickling her soles with my fingers to which she instantly started to squirm and continued to plead, “Noooooooooo, please, don’t do it” the light scratches quickly turn fast and hard and she just wiggled. I felt this overload of excitement, my first real damsel in distress. I took a wiff of her trapped feet and was getting ready to go in for more tickling when suddenly…… My phone rang. Sitting on my tied-up aunt, I answered as I tried to sound normal and get this over with but it was my manager. With all that was going on I hadn’t even realized that it was already 6:30pm and I wasn’t at work yet. I told my manager I was leaving home now and would be there shortly so he doesn't get mad. I looked at my aunt in her hogtie looking position as her feet were still tied and pointed in the air secured under me, unable to free herself. I just wanted to start scrubbing at her feet again but instead I dreadfully cut the zip tie securing her ankles, untied her wrists and left for work.

Last edited by GameChangerz 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Usp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Usp »

Can’t see image but awesome story!
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I'm curious what the image is. Is it of your aunt?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, shame the image doesn’t work.
GameChangerz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameChangerz »

Hey everyone, I uploaded this and had some issues signing back in but yes.. it's a pic of her hands tied. It's poor quality but just a piece of evidence that ties to the story. I'll try to have it fixed tho and thanks for the feedback and support. I'll have more stories posted soon. :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@GameChangerz, are you aware that you will have to hos the picture somewhere else such as DA and then post a link to its address? (Or something like that, I don't 'do' tech!)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
GameChangerz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameChangerz »

Xtc wrote: 3 months ago @GameChangerz, are you aware that you will have to hos the picture somewhere else such as DA and then post a link to its address? (Or something like that, I don't 'do' tech!)
I clicked to insert image which added a img script. I placed the link in between like I believe it should be but wasn't working. I posted the link alone and it seems fine now
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yarp the image is working now
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Cute story and that's a nice picture of your aunt's tied wrists, did you take any with her ankles bound? And have you tied her up again at all?
GameChangerz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameChangerz »

nm101 wrote: 3 months ago Cute story and that's a nice picture of your aunt's tied wrists, did you take any with her ankles bound? And have you tied her up again at all?
Unfortunately not. She ended up moving out because of a family dispute.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic