Tying Chris Up (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IKnowItAllNow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tying Chris Up (m/m)

Post by IKnowItAllNow »

After what @Tony2b said, I’ve put some descriptions in this story.

Tying Chris Up

We were about 15 years old. Chris was one of the nicest guys you could meet. His parents kept him on a very short lead. My mum did her best. We were both mousey-haired skinny kids but Chris had at least some definition. I did not. I studied judo, though.

We were round his place and both ended up shirtless. Don’t ask. We wrestled and there was a long rope available. Chris ended up with his hands stuffed into so many rounds of rope surrounding his body that he couldn’t pull them out.

There was enough left to tie his elbows. He was stuffed. He had to beg (not very seriously) to be released.

I choose not to say what happened next!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Short and sweet. Thanks for posting.
Did you guys ever play again?
IKnowItAllNow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IKnowItAllNow »

Thanks [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] .
Does that mean you want me to post what happened next?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Most definitely!
IKnowItAllNow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IKnowItAllNow »

OK then.

I helped Chris to get free and he suggested a return match.

We were still bare chested and, this time were bare footed as well. Chris was in his jeans and I had a pair of cheap Woolworth’s drills. I wore loose undershorts that didn’t round things up at all.

I didn’t do as well this time and Chris soon had my right hand tangled in the rope. That might not have been so bad if it hadn’t been for the loop of rope that had somehow got passed between my legs.

Chris wasn’t the strongest guy you’d ever met but I wasn’t the heaviest. Chris lifted the loop of rope. I think I squealed! My tender bits were well trapped and I couldn’t work the rope loose. Chris got his revenge after about the third lift. I decided that I had better beg him to release me.

I always thought he was such a nice bloke.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mod]Hi,

This story needs to be tagged. If it isn't tagged soon, then I will lock it.[/mod]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic