(m/m) Asked to be tied to a wooden chair

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Stuck
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(m/m) Asked to be tied to a wooden chair

Post by Stuck »

When I was 13 I had a friend from school named Mason. We would hang out a few days a week and skateboard or play video games when we were not at school. We lived in the same neighborhood a street away from each other.

After a long day of being outside skating we went upstairs and started playing PlayStation. It was a one player game and he was doing better at the game than me, so I was often waiting for my next turn for a while.

I was sitting in a very sturdy wooden chair with arms built onto it. I at the time really liked the idea of being bound and unable to escape no matter what. I had been tied up a few times over the years but never to a chair. After some time had passed I asked him if he would tie me to the chair. I couldn’t believe what I had just asked as I always kept my interest a closely guarded secret and still kind of do for the most part. He said are you sure and wanted to know why essentially. I told him I like magic and escaping stuff. I bet him that I would absolutely get out of it no matter what in no time.

That probably convinced him because he said there’s no way you will get out of it if I tie you to this chair. He started looking for some rope in his room and found a box of random tv cables. He took two thin rubber coated cords and told me to rest my arms on both the wooden arms of the chair. He began by wrapping one of the cords around my first wrist before tightening it really good and tying a knot completely out of reach below the wooden arm. He then did the exact same thing to my second wrist. Before you know it I was completely helpless.

I could not so much as even move my wrists around they were essentially glued to the armrests. He laughed and said have fun getting out of that. I knew right away I was up against an impossible task. But I of course said oh it will be easy. I also said don’t untie me until I have freed myself.

He went back to playing the video game and I sat there in heaven struggling at my bonds for a while. Every 15 minutes or so he would ask do you give up do you want me to untie you from the chair now. I kept saying no I almost got it I almost got it. Knowing full well I hadn’t so much as even loosened the cords a little bit. Something about the rubber made it very unforgiving to loosening up no matter how much I struggled. It makes surprisingly great rope for being tied up with.

After about an hour and a half he decided I was not going to be able to escape and that he should untie me. I said no I almost have it. He laughed and said “I told you that you would never escape that” Soon after he undid the ropes around my wrists and we played a little more PlayStation for the rest of the afternoon. I would have loved to been left like that for another hour and a half, maybe longer!

To be honest I never escaped any of the tie up games we played, it was always tight and impossible but I still enjoyed the task.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nice. Must've been fun!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

sounds like a fun experience :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the league of TUGs Writers @Stuck.

I hope you will share some more tales here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Stuck
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stuck »

Hah yes it was fun a long time ago now but maybe one day I can get tied to a chair with my hands behind it. Tied to the arms is pretty restricting though not going to lie, I was extremely surprised. But I got what I asked for so I can’t be mad lol.

Those chair hogties look pleasant as well.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story, thanks for sharing!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fun story, thanks for sharing! Reminds me of the days when I too had a friend tie me and then watched him play video games. Great minds think alike!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story and sounds like fun! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Oyster stew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew »

Great story,can you rate mine?whichever you want
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic