Lovers of bondage (m/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lovers of bondage (m/self)

Post by Nic~ »

My first self bondage experience

(I advance apologies for my English XD)

Hi everyone! I always thought about the emotion of restraining myself, so the self bondage and u wanna share a story with you all. When i was around 6 years old, it started the interest of this passion, knew as a kinky one of course.. but when i grew up a little more (around 12 years old) I tough: “what if i was in a bondage situation?” “It can be hot or scary?” I had to reply to myself. So one day, when i was all alone in my house, i decided to restrain myself; i had no handcuffs or ropes, just some elastic bands to simulate the ropes… they where a little tight tho and i was able to tight myself up a bit… Before the ropes I created a gag: ropes are hot but a gag is important too of course.. and i used a socks to stuff my mouth~ Then i used some tape to close it all and in the end i used an handkerchief to create an OTN gag. It was complete, i enjoyed myself very much by struggling and trying to call for help. Well, the only sad thing is the fact i don’t had any real ropes or handcuffs… but it was at least a nice experience and i hope to do it more in the future :3

And you? You had similar experiences? Let me know here : )
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Thanks for sharing your experience. As for me, I have never try self bondage and I'm not interested.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome Nic, thanks for sharing. Been practicing self bondage for many years as mostly it’s, as is now my only option.

You might want to gender tag your story ie self / m or f
Kenzie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kenzie »

Thank you for sharing. Self tying is amazing but can definitely be extra tough while lacking the proper materials to do so
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nic~ wrote: 3 months ago My first self bondage experience

(I advance apologies for my English XD)

Hi everyone! I always thought about the emotion of restraining myself, so the self bondage and u wanna share a story with you all. When i was around 6 years old, it started the interest of this passion, knew as a kinky one of course.. but when i grew up a little more (around 12 years old) I tough: “what if i was in a bondage situation?” “It can be hot or scary?” I had to reply to myself. So one day, when i was all alone in my house, i decided to restrain myself; i had no handcuffs or ropes, just some elastic bands to simulate the ropes… they where a little tight tho and i was able to tight myself up a bit… Before the ropes I created a gag: ropes are hot but a gag is important too of course.. and i used a socks to stuff my mouth~ Then i used some tape to close it all and in the end i used an handkerchief to create an OTN gag. It was complete, i enjoyed myself very much by struggling and trying to call for help. Well, the only sad thing is the fact i don’t had any real ropes or handcuffs… but it was at least a nice experience and i hope to do it more in the future :3

And you? You had similar experiences? Let me know here : )
Your English is fine.
Self is better than nothing! As long as you're careful.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A fun little intro story @Nic~ ! Given the site rules, as they are, you should to gender tag the story either solo-m or solo-f (self/m or self/f, have also become more common).

I understand that this is a "true" story and as such you may not want to reveal your "true" gender, not to mention all the issues surrounding non-binary identities. I've seen others use the question mark '?' to replace the gendered tags when they wish to keep the gender ambiguous, thus fulfilling technically the requirement that stories being tagged, even if the tag does not fall into any of the categories under the current rules.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

@tiedinbluetights thanks for the comment but, i don’t get what do you mean 😅 i don’t have any problems to reveal my real gender.. i am male
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nic~ wrote: 3 months ago @tiedinbluetights thanks for the comment but, i don’t get what do you mean 😅 i don’t have any problems to reveal my real gender.. i am male
Some people might have reservations, but it's okay if you don't. He was just giving the options.

Hope that helps!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yep, just giving options @Nic~ ;)

So, my point was to avoid getting your story flagged as not following the site rules. It is a nice sweet story, but even so,as a story (true or not) you need to edit its title (click on the pencil like icon of your story's first post) and add the 'self/m' gender tag.

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you will write more stories for the site! Just make sure to always add some relevant gender tagging to each ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

Ahh ok @shyguy92 thanks i get it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ah, I just realized something. This is more a topic for the TALK thread rather than a full on story. Most topics under the TALK thread don't need gender tagging.

If your intent @Nic~ was to have an exchange of first time experiences between 'lovers of bondage', then perhaps you may want to restart this thread under the TALK section and elaborae a bit more in the title, or you can ask one the administrators, like @Xtc to move it there.

Either way, welcome to the board!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

Ahh ok! @tiedinbluetights thanks for the help :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hallo @Nic~
Xtc here. I see nothing wrong with leaving this in the True Story section.
@tiedinbluetights is right about the gender tag, though.
May I suggest either ?/self or m/self?
I can make any change for you if you let me know which one you would like.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

@Xtc well, is ok m/self ^^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic