Boys ego check(f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Boys ego check(f/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Rating:pg13
Content:tickling,mocking and hogtied
NO SEXUAL CONTENT HERE
Let me know if you want more

I remember when I was 14,puberty and thinking I was better than women,incel phase really.
My sister was 16 at the time and was trained in taek wan do,jiu jitsu and judo,and kicked my butt every time
She would use her strong legs from taek wan do to crush my body wherever she pleased,to heck with headscissors,what about leg scissors,body scissors and more?that’s what she did,she was incredibly fast and agile and her legs made me drop to my knees,but our small fights are a story for another time
She started doing a dead martial art to be different,hojojutsu,the art of restraining,
Losing normally was normal,but being restrained was another level,it was always light stuff until one day.
She came back from judo practice,her hair tied into a long tail and wearing her martial arts sweater
“Nah nah I’m better” I mocked,I was 14 and very immature
“Ok then fight me go give me a day of peace,for losing that is”she said
My ego was too high to resist so she brought thin cord rope with her.I quickly realized she had every non biological advantage.skills,coordination,agility and soles.
I started swinging out of anger because she doged everything,big mistake,she grabbed my hand with rope and twisted it,forcing me onto the ground,thrashing did nothing as she quickly bound me up in a few seconds,
She then hogtied me and attached a rope around my shoulders the tightened everytime I moved my arms,forcing me to be completely still.
She took out her sock and gently held my nose
“MPHHHHH” I screamed as she stuffed it,it was horrible,putrid and disgusting.
“I have a better idea”she said as she took off her judo belt,she quickly changed the judo belt with the sock,which were no different except the belt forced my mouth open even more and was wet with sweat.
She then wrapped my mouth in duct tape before tightly tying her dirty sock around my nose
“MPHHPHPPHH” I screamed as the only thing I could smell was her socks,the sweat dripping down my throat everytime I spoke wasn’t helpfull either.
“You need an ego check”she said and poked my ribs
As soon as she did that,my anger turned into fear as I realized she had me completely at her mercy and knew I was ticklish,
She then started poking my ribs repeatedly while mocking me
“MPHHHH”I begged like those boys in those girlboss movies,but she didn’t stop.
After like 30 minutes she stopped,I was panting fast as hell,she looked at me with a smug look and pulled out a powerful marker,she wrote her signature there which didn’t go away for weeks.
She just left me there,panting into her dirty sock and sweat dripping down my throat,she just continued on ignoring me.
After what I think was a few hour she came in and with a sneer took some pictures of me with her android
“mphhh”I was too tired to do anything
“Hi mphhh,I’m Lucy,nice to meet you,I’m taking pictures of you to save it for a rainy day if you don’t mind”
She took off my gag and asked me
“Say aunt”
“Aunt”I barely croaked out
“Thats right” she brought out the marker she used to write her signature but it was way smaller,she wrote
girlboss properly,do not touch”
She slowely untied me while making playful pokes and taunting me,”
I didn’t do anything after I was untied,I just lie there on the ground,struggling againts tint ropes while being tickled drained me completely that I couldn’t even take off the dirty sock wrapped under my nose.
“That’s what I thought,a day of peace and quiet”she said
I was too tired to even take off the sock wrapped around my nose so I just slept
My sister restrained me when we were home alone,waited for me to drain all my energy into escaping,and untied me,taking all my energy away and allowing her to be at peace
In her hojojutsu phase,I was tied up but my ego kept me back every time,
Let me know if you want more of this and thank you for reading
Last edited by Oyster stew 2.0 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Perfect scenario, would love to read more :)
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! :twisted:
I would love to read more of your sister's domination of you.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You betcha that we want to hear more of this! Great story, sounds like it was fun, actually. I think I would have provoked her into tying me up :D
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Having an older sibling who knew hojojutsu must’ve made for a fun childhood! I’d certainly like to hear more stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic