Youtube and Duct Tape (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Youtube and Duct Tape (f/f)

Post by Sian91 »

I was a teenager when YouTube and camera phones started and it was the perfect forum for teenage girls to post videos of themselves, tying each other up with duct tape, and that’s what I did. We were too naive to realise that “friends” and followers like “Lizzie652” were probably 50 year old men living alone rather than other teenage girls giving us dares. I wonder if one or more of those people is on this board now. I also wonder if my teenage videos are preserved on a hard disk or thumb drive somewhere, YouTube having long since deleted my account and me and my friends having erased our copies of the videos.

Dark thoughts aside, we had a lot of fun making the videos.

For, this adventure I was with a friend well call Ruby. I was in black leggings to mid calves and a red vest crop top which showed my belly button , Ruby was in baggy white sweatshirt, baggy jeans and socks. I was barefoot. So the challenge was she’d prop the phone (this was pre iphone guys so very grainy Nokia) on a book shelf and film her thing me up. Then once she got that video uploaded, she’d film me escaping.

I sat on a stool and put my hands behind my back , interlocking fingers, as Ruby wrapped red duct tape round four times. Then my elbows , not touching , three times. Then she started worrying she’d run out of tape, so twice round shoulders, chest, tummy. On my legs she wrapped twice round ankles, calves, below knees, above knees, thighs. Finally she held my hair up and wrapped my mouth twice in tape, no stuffing but going right round my head.

For the next five , ten , twenty minutes I stamped my feet, wiggled my toes and fingers and made “ mmmpppphhhing “ sounds as Ruby struggled with the video upload. I loosened some of the tope but was not really trying. I wanted to look good for my escape and was enjoying being tied up too much. Once she was done with the video Ruby came back over to me and reinforced and replaced some of the tapes. She gave me the 3, 2, 1 GO! She was expecting me, i think, to fall on the floor and flap round like a fish out of water. Instead I hopped to my feet and began hopping round my bedroom.

I hopped to the door, turned my back to it and managed to get it open. Then i hopped to the stairs. I did not fancy hopping down stairs so fell on my bum and shuffled down step by step. I next hopped to the kitchen and tried to get the drawer open to get a knife or scissors, but my hands were tied too low behind my back to reach the handles. So I hopped to the back door and opened it.

Ruby followed me as i hopped round the garden twice, for no apparent reason other than I could. I was no closer to escaping. I was getting a bit worn out by now, and not much closer to escaping. I hopped back to the house into the kitchen and was about to hop back into the house when Ruby said “look at the state of your feet!” The grass had been a bit wet and my feet were quite muddy. “Your mum would have a fit if you left a trail of muddy footprints on the carpet.” Ruby had been out in her socks , which she now removed, before rummaging in some cupboards and coming up with a Puckett, some warm water , bar of soap and a stiff brush. She used this assembly to scrub my feet, far more I thought than it would to make them clean.

During this time I really did flap and thrash like a fish out of water. My tape gag also came off and I begged for the tickling to stop. Ruby stopped after a few more minutes (hours) of tickle torture. She kept me tied up for another twenty minutes or so while I still tried to escape and talk about her turn escaping. Ruby joked as I hadn’t escaped it was still my turn next time.

Well when I was eventually cut free it turned out the second bit of video was grainy and jerky as Ruby was laughing so much following me through the house and round the garden.

Well despite being blurred, grainy, and jerking, we got loads of likes and comments and lots more suggestions. The videos stayed up for a couple of months before we realised we were getting too creepy comments.

Well there you go. My naive, teenage exhibitionism.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds like you had fun. I am always wary about people very young posting videos or pictures. There are some under 18s here who write, Druid princess writes mostly fiction but flafla writes of her own experiences
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I always wanted to give an escape challenge a go haha. Had no friends to do it with, plus I was like, 12, so, definitely wasn't going to fly.

I remember the closest I got was asking my ex if we could do it, but since we had no duct tape we instead did the bird box challenge and walked around blindfolded, which was pretty fun still
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story wish I had seen it.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 months ago Great story wish I had seen it.
No offence NOWbut that’s what I realise now. 50 year old bloke watching teenage girls tied up!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Sian91 if the thought of a member here viewing an innocent tie up game offends you then you are probably on the wrong site.

Great stereotyping though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic