My Little Sister, aka the Evil Queen (f/mmmm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Little Sister, aka the Evil Queen (f/mmmm)

Post by Jeff K »

Awhile after our last adventure, Ashley and I started playing games where one of us would narrate and the other one would act it out. TUGs were often involved in these stories, as you might expect.

Then one day I had a few friends over. Jack, my best friend, was very creative and adventurous. He was always into military things, and he worked out a lot. He had brown hair and blue eyes. Tim was another friend with a buzzcut and brown eyes. Ironically, even though he was skinnier than all of us, he was the one who ended up joining the army. He also had an attitude of superiority, but he was 13 like the rest of us, so he were sorta forced to hang out with him. Then there was Mike, a blond-haires blue-eyed lad with a fierce sense of loyalty and gullibility.

While we were hanging out, we grew bored, and were questioning what to do next. We were in our living room talking about it when Ashley happened by, and she offered to play one of our made up war games, to which the others eagerly agreed. Armed with plastic swords, Jack, Tim, Mike, and myself were noble knights on an epic quest to defeat the evil queen, who was of course Ashley.

The four of us swung our weapons and shouted out taunts and jeers at our imaginary foes, while Ashley narrated their actions. Wave after wave of minions fell beneath the might of our onslaught. Finally, we managed to battle our way into the throne room, where we found Ashley seated on a chair, confidently staring at us.

"Surrender, queen!" I ordered.

Ashley merely laughed and clapped her hands. "From the shadows, two dozen of my strongest warriors step forth and surround you."

Mike gasped, but Tim rolled his eyes. "We've taken on much larger forces than this."

"Yeah, but never the strongest warriors," pointed out Jack, earning another eye roll.

"It's hopeless!" declared Ashley. "Surrender at once!"

I looked to the others to see what they were thinking. Jack and Mike looked back at me, but Tim was already rushing at an imaginary foe with a mighty war cry.

"I guess we fight," said Jack.

"You take on the guards," I instructed him and Mike. "The queen is mine."

While my friends set about battling the minions, I went straight for Ashley, who rose to her feet with a sword in hand. We traded blows, neither really trying to get the advantage as we circled each other. When her back was to my friends, I noticed that they weren't looking at us, so I leaned in and spoke softly to Ashley.

"I'm going to drop my sword," I said. "You take me captive."

"Got it," she replied.

"Oh no!" I shouted dramatically, releasing my grip on the sword and letting it fall to the ground. My cry alerted my friends who turned to see as Ashley grabbed me from behind, putting her sword up my throat.

"Drop your weapons!" she roared, "or your friend gets it."

Jack and Mike immediately threw down their swords and raised their hands in surrender. Tim hesitated a moment longer, but finally took his cue from the others and yielded as well.

"Now what?" asked Tim.

"Now you're my prisoners!" stated Ashley. "Come with me."

Jack and Mike exchanged glances with Tim, then they followed her lead. Ashley released her grip on me, but I followed obediently behind. The small band of captives followed the evil queen to our garage, where lay my dad's collection of rope that he used for handyman work. Ashley handed Jack and I each two coils.

"Tie up your friends," she ordered.

"Oh boy!" exclaimed Mike, seeming to be thrilled at the prospect. He turned around and put his hands behind his back. While Jack tied him up, I went over to Tim.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked, slightly nervously. If he thought it was weird, he would definitely spread gossip about it.

To my relief, he merely shrugged and said "sure, I guess so."

I took his wrists in my hand and bound them with rope, crossing them over each other as I did so. Then I helped him sit on the ground and I tied his feet together. After this was done, I tied up Jack in the same manner and then allowed Ashley to bind me as well.

Now all four boys were sitting tied up on the garage floor looking up at our confident evil queen. Ashley towered over her captives with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"You thought you could stand before my might, but here you all are, helpless little prisoners!"

"Helpless?" Tim retorted. "We took out half your army before you captured us."

"Yeah, let us out of these ropes and give us a fair fight," protested Jack.

"Say one more defiant thing," said Ashley haughtily. "I dare you."

I knew what was coming, and I was delighted. I was ready to egg her on if necessary, but there turned out to be no need. Mike stuck out his chin and stuck his tongue out at her.

"You're nothing but a coward!" he shot at her.

Ashley's eyes flashed with wild rage. I knew she was acting, but I'm pretty sure she was genuinely pissed. She stormed out of the room, returning moments later with four bandanas. I opened my mouth, accepting the gag. Once the other boys saw what was happening, they all followed suit.

Soon all four prisoners were left struggling and "mmmmphing" on the ground while Ashley laughed at our futility. Eventually, Tim's mom showed up to pick him up, so my mom came to get him.

She was used to our TUG games, but she still gave a quick start when she saw us bound and gagged on the floor. But she recovered quickly and laughed, then told us it was time to wrap up, congratulating Ashley on her victory. She then bent over and untied Tim, who thanked her before heading upstairs. When Jack and Mike's rides came, she did the same for them.

Then she went to untie me as well, but I shook my head. My mom frowned. "You WANT to stay bound and gagged?" I nodded. "Suit yourself," she replied. "Ashley, don't leave him alone like that, okay?"

"I would never," agreed Ashley. "Jeff is my prisoner!"

"And a fine prisoner at that!" declared my mom. My cheeks flushed when she said that. She gave another laugh and then left the room.

"And you know what I do with prisoners?" asked Ashley menacingly.

"Mmmph?"

"I torture them!" she cried, then dug her fingers into my ribs. My shrieks as she tickled me were muffled by the gag in my mouth. I thrashed around helplessly on the floor while she tormented me over and over again. Finally, when we had both had enough, she removed my gag and untied my feet. I followed her upstairs with my hands still bound and we talked about the day.

"Thanks Ashley," I said. "That was a lot of fun."

"I had fun too!" she replied. "I like taking you prisoner."

"I like being your prisoner," I admitted.

Ashley laughed. "I'm glad to hear it! Because I'm not letting you go until bedtime."

True to her word, Ashley kept me tied up the rest of the day. She bound my hands in front of me when it was time for dinner, so I had to eat with my hands tied, which was great fun, especially since my family made a lot of comments at my expense, which embarrassed and excited me.

Then after dinner, she tied my hands behind my back again and returned me to her room. We had a nice, uneventful evening, and when it was over, she released me and I went to bed. I lay awake reflecting on the day for over an hour before finally drifting off into peaceful slumber...
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Love it :D
JadeAnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeAnn »

Really funny especially when she gags them! I like how the mom doesn't care if Jeff is his sister's prisoner.
I would like to read more
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

shyguy92 wrote: 2 months agoLove it :D

Thanks!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

JadeAnn wrote: 2 months ago Really funny especially when she gags them! I like how the mom doesn't care if Jeff is his sister's prisoner.
I would like to read more

Yeah, my mom was pretty used to me getting tied up all the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic