Another quickie escape game M/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Another quickie escape game M/f

Post by Shadow »

Here's another quickie escape game. It involves me (Seth, 18) and my cousin (Andrea, 10) . We were in her bedroom and she wanted me to tie her up so she could try and free herself all on her own. I asked her what she wanted me to use. She gave me four shoelaces, a clean pair of socks, two bandanas, and her jump rope. Then she took off her eyeglasses and her shoes. She said I'll pretend to be unconscious and you tie me up and everything as though I'm being held for ransom. Don't put anything over my mouth, I want the gags in my mouth please so I can't talk. Then she laid face down on the bed to get tied up. I began by crossing her wrists behind her back and binding them up with a shoelace. I then used another shoelace to bind her arms to her body. I then crossed her ankles, bound them securely, and I bound her knees together with the last shoelace. Then I took the rope and hog-tied her wrists and ankles. I now just had to get her gagged and blindfolded. I had two white socks and two black bandanas to use. I contemplated how to use these to gag and blindfold my cousin. So I tightly rolled up a bandana, then I folded a sock in half. I gently wedged the gag in place in her mouth. I finished up by knotting the gag in place behind my cousin's head and then blindfolding her with her other sock and bandana. I left the room just like she wanted me to after I had her all trussed up. She escaped in just under an hour. She then came into the living room and thanked me for being so thorough in binding her.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Did your cousin tell you how she escaped?

Did she also ask you to do it again but you added more restraints?
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 month ago Did your cousin tell you how she escaped?

Did she also ask you to do it again but you added more restraints?
No she said she just found the knots with her fingers and untied herself. And no I didn't get another chance to tie her up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic