Burglarized at Night! (Self/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Burglarized at Night! (Self/m)

Post by Detective-Gag »

This is going to be a shorter instance of a personal account of my youthful self-tying misadventures; but a recent posting in these forums jogged my memory.

For specifics, the forum was regarding getting burglarized & tied up by the villain in the middle of the night.

When I was younger I did see a fair amount of (mostly female) people getting ambushed in their house while they were sleeping, usually in movies or crime dramas on TV.

By this point, I had already been enjoying my private tie-up games where I’d act out these sorts of scenes myself; and so naturally the scenario of a burglary after dark appealed to me.

I also had my own room in the house at this point; far removed from my parents or my sister’s; so I didn’t have to worry about interruptions (just as long as I kept quiet; which wouldn’t be an issue as long as I did it correctly!). I also made sure to lock my bedroom door; something that wasn’t uncommon for me or my sister to do, as we liked our privacy.

It was either a Friday or a Saturday where I wouldn’t have to worry about sleeping in the following morning, that I prepared for the fantasy: From my closet, I collected a roll of duct tape, a blue bandana, some fitness wristbands, and some short black rope I had cut to perfect lengths for self-tying.

That night, once everyone had retired to their rooms for the evening, I remember being unable to go to sleep due to the anticipation of playing out the home invasion scene.

Instead, I opted to read a paperback fantasy novel for an hour or two; a hobby I did quite frequently into the late hours. Once I was sure that everyone was snoring…a little after 11:00pm or closer to midnight…I turned my lamp off, and cast my bedroom into darkness.

Silently, I slipped out of bed & retrieved my supplies that I had stashed inside a shoebox underneath my bed; and pulled out the roll of silver duct tape & wristbands, setting them on the mattress. I crawled back into bed, starting to construct the sequence of events in my mind; where two masked burglars had broken into my family’s house downstairs, and were silently creeping upstairs to deal with us.

I tore off three pieces of the duct tape, setting them on my nightstand next to my bed; then I settled straight into my mattress, pretending that I was asleep.

In the TV shows, when the bad guys break into the protagonist’s home; they usually ambushed the victim when they were sleeping, first making sure that they couldn’t cry out.

Laying peacefully on my back, I imagined the two burglars opening my door, and seeing me on the bed with my eyes closed: black hair cut short, a white undershirt, long grey checkered-patterned pajama pants, and white ankle socks.

I pictured one of the home invaders approaching my bed with a length of rope stretched between two gloved hands; and the other with a strip of duct tape.

Briefly exiting the fantasy, I reached for one of the pieces of silver tape I’d torn from the roll; before laying back down.

In the TV shows, the burglar surprises the victim first by gagging them; usually by pressing tape down over their mouths.

So that’s exactly what I did: after a second or so, I quickly took the piece of silver tape and pressed it down hard over my mouth.

“Mmmm…!!?” I grunted, softly so that I wouldn’t disturb anyone outside my room. “Mmm!”

I made my eyes go wide; just like those hostages from the TV shows did, and proceeded to kick out with my feet on the bed.

“Quick, tie the kid up!” whispered said the male robber, in my imagination.

I rolled over on the mattress so that I was face-down; pretending that the other burglar was now securing my hands behind my back. I pulled the fitness wristbands out from my pajama pockets, and then slipped them around my wrists so that it seemed they’d been tied together with ropes.

All the while, I hummed softly through the tape covering my mouth, faking that I was struggling.

“Get him down on the ground,” urged the burglar again; as I rolled over once more and hoisted myself off the edge of the mattress.

“Whmph gnmphng nmph!?” I mumbled through the gag.

“Quiet, kid!” the “burglar” moving me hissed; this one female. “This is a robbery! We gotta tie you up!”

So I sat down on the floor next to my bed, briefly unfastening my wrists to retrieve the supplies I need next: first, I grabbed the black ropes, and began tying the first around my ankles; cinching them around the pant legs of my pajama pants with a shoelace knot. Then I did the same just above my knees, feeling the pressure tightening as my legs were now constricted together.

“Use the rest of that tape,” continued the dialogue in my head. “Can’t have him waking up the others in the house.”

That was my cue to utilize the other two pieces of duct tape from my nightstand: I took them, and one after the other smoothed them over my mouth, until my lower face was completely covered.

Then I put my wrists back behind my back, slipping them through the wristbands; and now both my hands & legs were bound.

“Mmph! Hmph!” came my quiet, careful mumbles as I sat on the floor of my bedroom, grunting through the duct tape.

“Good; now let’s go tie up the others,” said the male burglar impatiently to his partner; as in my story them exited my bedroom and shut the door behind them, leaving me alone.

I continued to struggle by myself on the carpet, leaning back & forth as I tested my bonds…my legs were tied perfectly; the knots holding firm as I lightly tapped my socked feet on the ground. With the sticky tape smoothed over my lips, and my wrists feeling secure enough behind me; I actually felt as though I had been quickly seized & trussed-up by some baddies.

I rolled onto my side, kicking out with my tied legs as I squirmed around. In my head, the burglars were still skulking through my house; stopping in my sister and my parents room to tie them up, too.

I pictured my sister in the same predicament as myself, writhing around on the floor with tape over her mouth; and I imagined that both my parents had been tied back-to-back in their master bedroom; roped up & gagged with silver tape & white cloths tied over their mouths to keep them extra quiet.

Enjoying the fantasy that the burglars had successfully incapacitated my entire family and were now ransacking our belongings, I carefully put myself into a kneeling position, and shakily balanced myself to my feet. I hopped over to my dresser, where I had a mirror built-in to the back of it.

Gazing into my reflection, I saw the glint of the silver duct tape over my mouth in the blueish moonlight that filled the room from my window blinds, my hands hidden behind me.

I twisted in my standing position, observing my reflection as I moved my mouth beneath the duct tape gagging me; satisfied that I had done an authentic job of recreating the “look” of the hostages I’d seen on TV.

Then I pretended that I “heard” the burglars returning outside my bedroom, and quickly hopped back over to the place on the floor where they had left me.

I imagined them entering through the door, peering down at me on the ground while I mumbled up at them, still tied & gagged.

“Behaving yourself?” asked the female burglar in my fantasy, as I nodded my head silently back at her.

“Good,” she would say. “We have your sister and your mommy and daddy all tied up; and we’re going to be making our getaway.”

“But first; we gotta make sure you don’t go waking the neighbors after we’ve gone,” the male burglar would say.

That was when I put the story on pause, undid my hands, and reached for the blue bandana on my nightstand. Pretending that the burglar was now making sure I was extra quiet, I folded the bandana into a band & pulled the blue cloth over my taped mouth in a detective-style gag; tying the knot behind my neck.

“That should keep the brat quiet,” I imagined the male burglar saying to his partner, as I re-secured my hands behind my back.

Feeling the pressure of the bandana now pushing against the duct tape covering my lips, I legitimately felt gagged like an actual hostage.

“Mmph!” I tried to say, shifting side-to-side. “Hlmph!”

“So long, kid!” the female burglar teased, as the pair of thieves departed the story; leaving me once more alone on my carpet in the bedroom.

I wriggled around on the floor for a while after that; enjoying the helpless feeling of being tied & gagged; only breaking the absolute silence of the evening with the occasional muted mumble from beneath my gag.

As the night dragged on, I just sort of laid there; tired from my struggling & just remaining in my restrained state for a bit.

Seeing my digital clock on the nightstand slowly moving into the early-morning hours & my eyelids getting heavy, I figured that it was in my best interest to untie myself & get some actual sleep.

Pretending that I had managed to loosen my wrists, I quickly began ripping away at the knots holding my legs together; and then hastily pulled the gag down from my face & carefully peeled the duct tape away from my lips.

A bit tired & sweaty, but ultimately pleased by the extended storyline, I silently put everything I used back into my closet, and then went back to sleep (and believe me; I slept like a rock almost instantly).
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

Great stuff as always
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PaulsPerils »

Nice story! Brings back memories.
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

Excellent story! Reading it took me down memory lane to some fun times!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Many of us had similar childhood experiences, I'm sure. You managed to perfectly capture the feel of those early adventures.
Thanks for taking the time to post this delightful tale
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Such a great read ❤️
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Fantastic piece.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic