Almost Got Caught In Self Bondage m/self

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Almost Got Caught In Self Bondage m/self

Post by InABind »

For a description of me at the time of this story, I am a 14 year old male with brownish-black hair and brownish-black eyes, and for most of the events of the story I was wearing Minecraft pajamas, which thinking about it I might be too old to be wearing, but they fit perfectly so… Anyways onto the story.

I couldn’t sleep last night, and eventually around 8:15 AM I decided I might as well do self bondage. Now for personal reasons I would have preferred to do it in May, but I had to seize the opportunity, as I’m rarely awake before everyone else. After making sure my father had left for work (which was a pain, I was lying in bed for like an hour paying attention to every sound in my house) and everyone else was asleep, I went downstairs, opened the unused duck tape roll, which I hope no one notices later today (we’ll see, if anyone does I doubt anything will happen though, just slight confusion), popped in my earbuds just in case anyone woke up, came down, and heard my phone, then I taped myself up and turned on some bondage ASMR/Hypnosis. For the taping I can’t remember the exact specifics, but I’m pretty sure I did above knee, then below knee, then my shins. Next I did the gag. I’d used scotch tape before for self bondage, and had had no problem pulling it off my hair when using it as a gag, so I decided to do like a three-layer wraparound gag. In hindsight I should have just used a one-layer stuff gag because duck tape is way stickier than scotch. Then lastly were my wrists. I didn’t really do anything special with them, I just wound a bit of tape around them, then failed to add a strip wrapping around the middle perpendicular to the main tape strip. Then I listened to my ASMR, chilled, and at some points added more tape to my shins, my wrists (I taped them to the blanket I had on me, although this isn’t very relevant to anything later as I easily ripped it off, it did however enhance the immersion threefold), and most stupidly, my gag. After I was done vibing, I got off the pseudo-tape-cuffs, and then went to work on my gag. Since I didn’t want to cut off large chunks of my hair or even possibly skin, I had brought a pair of crappy arts and crafts scissors from when I was like five, instead of real scissors, the child-safe scissors could not cut through the gag however. I then realized I should probably cut through the leg tape first, so I did without much struggle. Then I contemplated going upstairs and grabbing real scissors, but decided against it as I was sleep deprived and would probably fuck it up. So then I was a bit panicked and immediately took to Googling what to do, and came upon the obvious solution of warm water. Now at this point I had at least an hour before anyone woke up (for anyone who wants to keep a timeline it was around 10:00-10:15 AM), but to my panicked brain it was more like 20 minutes. So I rushed up, interpreting every noise as someone waking up, locked myself in the bathroom and splashed warm water on my face, and the back of my head. I must have spent at least 10 minutes doing this. I also had to like stick my fingers between the tape and my hair. But I did manage to get the tape off layer by layer, and then threw it away, and pushed it down a little into the trashcan so it didn’t look newly thrown away. Then I quietly celebrated my success, profusely thanking the heavens for me not getting caught. This experience was definitely a little bit exciting, but more terrifying than exciting honestly so I’m definitely going to get scotch tape before I do self bondage again. Also, this is my first story here so give me any tips comments etc so I can improve my writing! TIA.
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

Good story! I liked the detail. Hopefully this was your closest call.

A single point of feedback - using more paragraphs would make the story a little easier to read, I lost my place a couple of times.

Great work
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

SoTired wrote: 1 week ago Good story! I liked the detail. Hopefully this was your closest call.

A single point of feedback - using more paragraphs would make the story a little easier to read, I lost my place a couple of times.

Great work
Got it, I’ll add more paragraph breaks in the future. Thanks! I too hope this was my closest call.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

A Part 2 Of Sorts:

So the day proceeded as normal, no one noticed anything off until… I was getting my weekly allergy shots and the nurse giving them noticed bruises on my neck. Now I didn’t notice them up until then because I didn’t put any tape on my neck aside from a little below the chin, so I didn’t think to check for marks there, especially since the bruises were somehow at the base of my neck. I guess when I was getting the tape off it might’ve gotten stuck to the base of my neck for a bit? And of course normally teens don’t have bruises on their necks, so she was very concerned.

I couldn’t think of a good lie to respond with in time so I went with a half-truth instead and said I got some tape on my neck and probably got bruised peeling it off. She then asked how I got tape on my neck, and I managed to come up with the lie I was doing arts and crafts. Thankfully she didn’t press further or mention it to my mom or else I would have been screwed, but it did seem like she didn’t fully believe me, so I’ve been a bit worried since then. I really hope no one notices the bruises at any events tomorrow.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

A surprisingly exciting story. You've definitely got the setting and drama in place, a natural story teller. Still, a few of your descriptions were a bit confusing. Also, it doesn't hurt to do a brief assessment graf, "So there I was, wrapped in tape, gagged, enjoying myself while freaking out that I might get caught!"

Speaking of grafs, you need to hit return considerably more often. Think 2-4 sentences, tops. Sure Umberto Eco can get away with a pages-long description of an ornamental door, but he knows the rules inside-and-out and can break them with impunity. I'm thinking you still need to learn said rules.

Oh yeah, I could tell this was for real when you mentioned the duct tape leaving bruises. That really happens, rather routinely actually. Be aware of that moving forward.

Finally, a wee bit of advice; most docs are on the lookout for injuries which equate to abuse, but aren't really concerned if you're kinky and doing kinky stuff. Lie to your doc and suddenly there'll be an investigation at the end of which you'll need to tell *everyone* about your self bondage. But tell your doc the truth, it'll likely end there, albeit with an admonishment to be careful.

"I enjoy the idea of being tied up and gagged, so I used some duct tape. But when I took it off there were bruises."

A physician is *required* by law to not violate your privacy... unless they suspect abuse. And they can tell the difference between injuries suffered via abuse vs. those incurred via consensual BDSM activities. So, again, tell 'em the truth. You'll avoid a great deal of potential embarrassment.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

InABind wrote: 1 week ago Got it, I’ll add more paragraph breaks in the future. Thanks! I too hope this was my closest call.
Hey, it's never too late! You can edit your story with the little pencil icon and just add two line breaks (so as to have an empty line) where it seems appropriate.

I agree with the others, it was a very enjoyable read, and I hope you'll practise your storytelling a lot more... Looking forward to your stories!

My wife once had an allergic reaction to medical tape... In the hospital, not for tie-up purpose, mind you. And luckily not in the face. It left a very noticeable red mark for quite some time.
U+101D3
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I like your experience and I would love to tie you up next time... without bruises ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic