My first time (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My first time (f/f)

Post by BoundJana »

Characters:
Me (Jana): 15, blonde hair, blue green eyes, about 5'3", red glasses
Lara: 16, brown reddish hair, brown eyes, about 5'4"

This following was happening in July/August 2013, during the first weeks of my summer break. I was sleeping over at my best friend's house, Lara, who's half a year older than me. We both have been friends now since we were 4 and met in Kindergarten, so we knew us pretty good, she knew every of my secrets and I knew every of her's. Atleast that's what I thought before the night.

Anyway we were sitting on her bed, both in our pyjamas, with the night planned with lots of movies and talking about our cute classmates. Then, put of the blue, Lara asked me: "Hey, one question: Have you ever got tied up?"

I was stunned by that question and denied the question: "No, why do you ask?"

Lara then blushed and looked at me in a mysterious way and said: "Would you like to try it?"

(Just so you guys know, back then I had no idea what bondage was and never experienced being tied up before. I was not only a bondage virgin, but a complete tie up virgin.)

I, having no idea what she was planning, just nodded my head: "Ehm...sure."

Lara then grinned and went to her closet, where she pulled out some belts and skipping ropes, putting them on the bed next to me. "Put your hands behind your back and close your eyes, try to feel it, how it feels to be tied up."

She said and I did as ordered, crossing my wrists behind my back. She then used two shorter skipping ropes to tie my hands together behind my back and then took another one, which she used by tying it around my arms and my belly.

"Are you comfortable? Is it too tight?" Lara asked everytime before she would continue with the next step.

I always said that I was comfortable, but I was feeling a bit aroused back then. I had never felt something like that before and it was feeling great.

She then proceeded to my legs and, since she had no skipping ropes left, used the belts to immobilize me further. She tied the belts above my knees and around my ankles, I squirmed a little but I couldn't fond any loose room.

Lara then held up a roll of packet tape and smiled as she ripped one slice off. "Are you okay with being gagged?"

"Yes." I nodded my head and closed my lips, allowing Lara to tape my mouth shut with one piece of tape.

With me then tied up on her bed she layed me down on my back, allowing me to lay rather comfortable and still being able to watch the TV. We then choose a movie (I think it was The Dark Knight rises) and before we started it, Lara untied me and asked: "And how did it felt? Did you liked it?"

I definetly blushed, I really enjoyed the feeling: "It was nice, at first a bit weird but it turned to be nice..."
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Fun story. I read the Catalog entry you did for this and suggest you don't worry too much about adding fictional bits to what is otherwise true. As long as the basic gist is nonfiction I think it counts as a True Story.

Thanks for posting!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo Jana, like story as I read it in old Forum and I like now because I think we have too less (F/F) or at least (F/M) in the forum.
Thank you
Andrew
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I agree, I already started working on new stories ^-^
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:) Good Story
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Very Nice story, enjoyed reading it a lot
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Sweet story, I also have similar experiences ;)
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Sureni wrote: 5 years ago Sweet story, I also have similar experiences ;)
Oh really? ^-^
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Great story, really good sense of intimacy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic