How it all began (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
John344
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How it all began (M/self)

Post by John344 »

So I've thought about posting a story for awhile so what better way than the beginning?
I've been an on and off fan of this forum since around 2012 but never posted anything(not even sure if I ever made an account before then)

For a little background I'm 22 (as of 11/14) 5'7 closer 5'8, blonde with a red beard around 210 (to give an idea of how I look)

But for this story we'll have to go back to little old fledgling me back when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old.

Believe or not this all started one day when I was home alone watching The Masked Magician. A show where a magician would go about explaining how famous tricks worked.

On this particular day it happened to depict a women getting bound to a chair.

From the start I was intrigued by it. How the feeling must be to be tied to a chair, not being able to move or do anything with your situation.

So naturally I went online (old school dial up. Wireless wa s barely a thing) and looked up diffrent pictures and ways to tie yourself and others up.

Most of the ways I found was with rope but I did have a close second. Karate belts. And I had quite a few as I was 3rd degree orange at the time.

Eventually I decided to see if I could do a variation of a ball tie so I went to my closet and grabbed what I had to use then hopped on my bed.

If memory serves me correctly I had 4 belts to use plus 2 actual belts for Jean's.

First off I started with my legs doing a cross cross apple sauce style tying my legs together best I could at the shins with the shortest one and with the longer one going across either thigh. It didnt really add to the restraint but it did add to the sensation.

Next I took belt belt and looped it through the shin tie leaving it wide open to slip my neck through in order to bend my body torwards my legs. (Never ever put anything around your neck especially when you're alone. In hindsight it was a horrible idea and to you younger guys and gals it's just not worth the risk)

With the longest one I wrapped it around my torso, below my lower chest, leaving room enough to slip both my arms through.

Once that was done I slipped both arms through on either side and took the tail end of the knot to pull it tight.
Then I took the last belt for my hands. Somehow i was able to cinch it off in the middle after a few tries one handed ish and stuck both hands through. It wasnt as tight as I would have done now that I'm older but it got the job done.

Lastly came the belt belt as I slipped it over my head to rest on the back of my neck. Which in the process pulled me in close to my legs.

The feeling after I finished was instant gratification and also a little fear that at any moment my parents would be back from my sisters softball tournament but it wasnt a bad fear. If anything it would be embarsement as I'm sure a lot of people may have felt.

I sat there rolling around for who knows how long before eventually getting stiff at the neck and decided it was time to get out.

Getting out wasnt overly hard but the way I had the torso belt made it difficult to reach the knot as it ended up rotating almost behind me. Once that roadblock was figured out it was smooth sailing from there getting undone.

After that I was basiclly hooked on it. Nowadays I'm more of a tier than the tie'e (if that's even a word) but dont mind switching it up now and again with the right person.

That's pretty much how I discovered a little bit of bondage and over time I learned more and more of what to do and not do.

Let me know what yall think. Have a few more memorable ones from over the years that I may post when I get the time.
Ready for some fun?
On your knees because your mine now and always.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This all sounds very much like some of my early experiences, and I bet we're not the only two. Origin stories are always intriguing and this was well-told.

Thanks for sharing. More please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic