A successful Fetlife meet up (M/F) PART 2 CONCLUSION ADDED

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A successful Fetlife meet up (M/F) PART 2 CONCLUSION ADDED

Post by Nexus »

Before I start the story, I have to put this out there. I am a married man. My wife, over the years, has indulged me less and less in the TUG department, to the point where it barely happens at all. I am no casual bondage fan. I am an enthusiast. I think about it almost all the time. A couple years ago, out of morbid curiosity, I start a fetlife account and put out a few posts inquiring about willing damsels. The story I'm about to tell just happened a month ago, without my wife's knowing. If you continue to read (or if you don't) and are compelled to leave feedback lecturing me on being faithful to my wife, please save yourself the time. I'm the one who has to look himself in the mirror every day. I am the one who had a brutal internal struggle with a mountain of guilt and this unanswered desire for bondage release. Of course, I should have had a discussion with my wife about my issues. But in the end, displaying my cowardice, I could not face her with it. Maybe one day I will muster up the courage to talk to her about what to do about my need for bondage, but I saw an opportunity for fun play, and I just couldn't help myself.

If you made it through all of that, congrats, now here goes the story.

As I said, I made a Fetlife account. On it, I specified that I was not looking for sex, but that I just wanted to “have fun with rope”. Bondage only. This was my miniscule way of trying to salvage some faithfulness to my wife. Over the year or two on Fetlife, I would search out potential damsels in and around my area, and message them with an offer. Every now and then one would respond back with interest, we may message for a week or so, but eventually they would flake out and stop responding. I figured thats just the nature of the beast.

This past Fall, one woman expressed interest, and kept actively responding. She says she’s been to one workshop where she was suspended, but otherwise has little experience with rope bondage, and was very interested in trying some out. She went so far as to say she was willing to meet for play, and we set a date for a few weeks in the future. I would check in every couple of days to go over details of our play, almost to give her a chance to back out. I kept expecting a bail out. I mean, we didn’t even arrange to meet face to face before the play. But she kept giving affirmative responses. It seemed too good to be true.

The day finally arrives. I get us a hotel room for the evening. We are messaging through kik, she gives me updates on how far away she is, I give her the room number. I can’t believe this is going to happen. Finally there’s the knock on the door. I open the door, and yup, it looks like the woman in the few pics she has on her Fetlife profile. “Nat?” I ask. “Yup!” She responds (though that’s not her real name). She has moderately dark blonde hair thats just past her shoulders. She’s a couple inches shorter than me (I’m 5’11), and is just a little curvy, but in ALL the right places. For a random online meet up, I was surprised at just how attractive she was.

I welcome her in and pour her a weak drink of rye and 7up to settle any nerves that may be on edge. I ask her some questions about her bondage experience, what she hopes to get out of the evening, what were her bondage likes, her bondage dislikes, and setting up safety precautions. I give her the opportunity to ask me whatever questions she’d like. Amazingly marriage/relationships never really came up. I honestly didn’t know how I would have answered that. She just asked how long I had been tying, what I liked about it, a few other generic questions.

When that sort of opening “orientation” conversation was drying up, we pretty much got right into it. As I had told her, my plan was to place her in a few different positions, giving her breaks in between if she needed them to stretch, use the bathroom, drink, whatever. In each position she agreed to let me take some photos and videos, in which I asked her to do her best to struggle, gag talk, and act the damsel in distress. For a first timer, she did quite well. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

I tried to start easy, then sort of rotate the difficulty to give her “breaks” even while in bondage. You’ll see what I mean. For the first position I was to tie her hands together in front of her. At this point she had stripped down to just a bodysuit type thing. Think of something a female wrestler would wear, or maybe a one piece women’s swim suit. She places her hands in front, palm to palm, and I loop rope around them horizontally a few times before changing direction with the rope, cinching it vertically. This is the way I always tie wrists and legs, so from now on I won’t describe it each time.

So now her wrists are bound in front of her. With her standing, I tie her legs together at the ankles, and just above the knees. Her first gag is a bandana stuffed in her mouth, with 3-4 strips of duct tape over her lips. She takes it well and giggles a little nervously into it. We are situated on the one side of the bed. This hotel room has a little closet beside the bed, which my imagination came up with a position almost as soon as I had discovered it. I ask her to wiggle herself into the closet, which she does with some effort. I then proceed to tie her bound hands above her head to the closet rod that a few clothes hangers are dangling from on the far side.

This first “easy” position now complete, I snap some photos, then ask her to struggle for the videos. As I said, she does an admirable job for a “newbie”. She lightly mmphs into her gag and pulls at her bonds. She has super cute little toes, and they wiggled on the carpet. I had hoped she would paint her nails, but she said she didn’t have time. She trimmed them up nicely for me, and as I said they were good looking even without the paint, even though I usually am a stickler for polish (have you guessed that I have a foot fetish yet?).

Once I’m satisfied, I let her hands down from the rod and assist her out of the closet. I take off her gag and ask how she’s feeling. She says fine, and I ask if she needs a break or if we could power through the next position, as some of the ropes would stay on and it’d save untying and retying the same things. She’s fine to power through. A trooper already! I untie her wrists, but leave her legs bound.

Now I finally pull her hands behind her back (like we’ve all been waiting for) and tie them together there. I only apply one more rope, and warn her that this elbow tie may be uncomfortable, but that I’d try to ensure she wasn’t in it for long. I don’t push them too far together, but manage to cinch them nice and snug. The gag for this “scene” is something I had picked up recently, and was dying to try out. I will try and include a pic to show you, but its called a stuffed bit gag. Think of a bit gag, but instead of a bar its like a cylindrical pillow. Leather straps and buckle coming out of the ends of the “pillow”. All of it is pink. She opens wide and takes it between her teeth, slight surprise coming from her when I buckle it up tight. Again, now that her bondage for this scene is complete, I move on to taking photos and videos. First I have her struggle while standing up, then help her down onto the bed where she struggles some more.

Again satisfied with this position, I remove her gag and begin untying her. Now she is ready to take a break.

This is proving to be more time consuming to write than I thought! Sorry if I’m being too long winded, just trying to set up as much details/context as I can remember. I think I’ll have to break this into parts, though with the bondage under way, I may only have to have one more part, but I think I’ll end it here for now. I tied her in 3 more positions if you all want to hear more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nexus 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well of course we want to hear more!

And don't worry: No fidelity lectures from me.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Awesome first part, really looking forward to the rest of it!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Sorry for the delay, folks. Busy time of year and all.

So now I have completely untied Nat. She has used the washroom, stretched, and I’ve poured her a fresh drink. On her fetlife profile, she had mentioned an interest in breast bondage. I tell her I’d love to oblige, but feel it would look/feel better if she were to do it “tits out”. She thinks for a second, then says “Yeah I think I’d be willing to take them out if it was best for the shot”. I explain that as a male, I’m slightly biased and believe that bare breasts are ALWAYS best for the shot. We both laugh but she rolls her eyes and pulls down the top of her body suit. And she does have nice breasts, probably a C cup.

For the next position I have her sit in a large arm chair. I tie her wrists together in front of her, then tie her legs together at the ankles and knees. Then I lift her bound legs and place them on a large foot stool (ottoman I suppose?). I proceed to connect her ankle bindings to the foot stool by wrapping rope all the way around and underneath the stool. Taking a longer length of rope I wrap it around her torso, just under her breasts and around the chair, pinning her body to it.

Next I get my longest length of string and get to work on her toes. She laughs and asks something like “Seriously?” to which I reply “Of course!” I comment on just how adorable her toes are, to which she scoffs. I begin by tying the two big toes together, using the method I have used to bind other limbs together that I described above in part one. Once that’s done, I have two long lengths of string left dangling from the big toe knot. Each end is going to make it’s way down the “toe line” on each respective foot. By which I mean, I take the left end, and I will use it to encase the toes on the left foot, and vice versa with the right. I encase them by alternating above and below each following toe. So from the big toe, I would go under the second toe, above the third, under the fourth, then when I go above the pinky toe, I just wrap it all the way around and under, then make my way back to the big toe, but I’ll be going under where I went over on the way down. This sounds much more difficult than it is, haha. It basically just ensures that every toe is wrapped in string and looks great.

Now the only thing missing is the gag! For this scene I’ve chosen a thick white cleave. I tie it on tight, and man does it look great on her! Now we’re ready for the subsequent photo and video shoot. She even humours me by wiggling those bound toes when my camera reaches them in the video. After a bit I apply a black sleep mask. I take some more photos and videos. I can’t help myself and gently scratch her exposed sole. She jerks back strongly and grumbles into her gag. She’s apparently very ticklish and not too thrilled about being tickled. I decide not to push it for now, and proceed untying her for the next scene.

Once she’s free, I warn her to stretch, because this next position will likely be the most strenuous, but that the upside is there will only be one more to follow and it should be much easier.

When she’s ready, I have her stand before me and place her hands behind her back, where I tie them together. I then go to work making an elaborate chest harness. I wrap rope around her torso, above and below her breasts (twice each), pinning her arms where they are. I’ve created a “bit” in the back of the harness, which is basically just a tension point in the harness where I can keep pulling rope to. I come up her back from the bit with rope, over her right shoulder, pulling the rope underneath the current chest ropes. Once I reach the bottom rope, I pull up, and now pull the rope over her left shoulder, bringing it back to the bit, and creating a nice V shape in the front, really accenting her breasts. To finish the harness, I pull rope to each arm pit and cinch the chest ropes there, tightening the whole thing and turning the V look in the front to more of an M. I just love the way this looks.

Making my way down her body, the crotch rope is next. I wrap a length of rope around her waist, leaving the slack in the front. I pull it down, ask her to spread her legs, and I pull the rope through her crotch and up through her bum crack. Pulling up as tight as I can, I tie it off at the waist rope, but then also attach it to her wrist bindings, so that she will certainly feel any struggling. I finish up by applying the standard knee and ankle bindings.

I reach into my gag bag and pull out the classic red rubber ball and black leather strap. “I assume you know what this is?” I ask. She nervously smirks and nods. “You’re ready for it?” She says yes, so without further delay I push the ball into her mouth, coaching her that it needs to get behind the teeth, then buckle it there tightly, making sure it stays there. With that taken care of I assist her onto the bed, face down.

I’m sure many of you know what comes next. I take one last piece of rope and pull her bound feet into the air. I connect her ankle bindings to her chest harness, effectively hogtying her. And because it’s my thing, I grab a short piece of string and tie her two big toes together as well. I stand back and admire my work for a moment before its time for the photos and videos. Again she performs well considering how new she is, and that this is now her 4th position. I move to untie her, starting with the hogtie rope. My sadistic self (and foot fetish self) simply can’t resist (and I tell her as much) and I begin tickling her very vulnerable feet. She thrashes pretty wildly and curses into the ball. I only keep it up for 10-20 seconds before showing mercy and stopping, then begin untying her completely.

During her next break I’m beginning to feel that she’s nearing the end of her rope (pun delightfully intended). She’s looking tired, and is getting texts, saying she’s meeting her friends at the club after this. I joke that I hope she’s wearing long sleeves. She looks down at the rope marks on her wrists, shrugs and says “Meh it’ll be dark in there”. I tell her not to worry, there’s just one more scene and there is no risk of rope marks. She raises an eyebrow. I ask her “Have you ever heard of mummification?” Her eyebrow remains raised. “Well, it’s basically what it sounds like, here I’ll show you.”

Now, the last two times I’ve mummified a damsel, it was with saran wrap. I don’t know if I wasn’t doing it tight enough, or not enough wraps, or if that damsel was freakishly strong, but she was always able to break out. I didn’t want a repeat of that. So with my new damsel standing before me, I do a simple saran wrap of her body, leaving only her head, breasts and feet exposed. Then I pull out the duct tape. Working up the ankles, I mummify her with the duct tape over top of the saran wrap. By the time I reach her torso, she comments on how restrictive the tape is. I smile. Once I’ve covered all the saran wrap with tape (that is to say most of her body), I give her “Damsel’s Choice” for the final gag. She chooses the cleave, which I promptly apply to her. I then proceed with the photos and videos. I then assist her onto the bed, where I take more photos and videos. Again satisfied, I grab a pair of scissors, and carefully cut her out, starting at her ankles. She breathes very relieved as she’s cut out.

Now, there’s no real happy or sad ending here. I feel she kind of hurriedly cleans herself up and changes into street clothes while I gather and pack up my gear. I express to her my thanks for this night, and hope that she had fun, and that I’d love to do it again some time. She is nice enough and says that yeah she had fun, but I feel that she left pretty quickly, haha.

But that’s it for that TUG! For a random internet meet up I gotta say it went very well, better than I expected. She hasn’t been very responsive online since then however, so I don’t know if maybe it wasn’t her thing, or I hit her with too much too fast, or who knows what else. I haven’t messaged her specifically asking to play again, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t up for it. But who knows! Maybe, just maybe, she’ll give it another go with me, and maybe she’ll want it even tighter.

EDIT: I have successfully uploaded pics from this story in the photo section :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for telling us all about your wonderful evening. Your details made it easy to imagine the rope work. And an extra special thank you for sharing the pics! She’s a lovely damsel with cute feet. You’re a lucky guy! I hope you can arrange another photoshoot soon!
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Great writing, the pics are gorgeous, and Im glad you were able to get some release for yourself :) Ive had a relationship fall apart from a similar circumstance
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Fantastic to hear a successful connection from Fetlife. I've also met majority of my partners from FL. My handle is the same as I have here. :)
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Amazing post. Glad it was a great experience for you both.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Thanks for sharing this. I too am married but my wife no longer indulges my fantasies. Much as I love bondage and desperately need a tie I do not have the courage to risk my marriage by meeting someone else. This is not a criticism of you in any way mate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic