Hostage with Friend m/f .. f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Noah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hostage with Friend m/f .. f/m

Post by Noah »

I was 12 years old, about a year and a half after my experience at the hospital (read my last story).

I lived in the country, about ten 10 miles from the nearest town. My house sat on 5 acres of land, half of it or so was wooded. There was only 1 other house within a miles from mine, where my friend Kari lived. It was only a 5 minute walk between our houses across the field, where a wooden fence separated our lands.

I had walked outside from the back door and onto the wooden porch. If you haven't read my last story, I have blond hair, blue eyes and freckles on my face. I was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and barefooted. I walked onto the grass and was making my way to the barn when I saw my friend Kari walking up from the field.

Kari was the same age as I am. Brown hair cut at the shoulders, blue eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, blue jean shorts and barefoot. Her hands were in her pockets of her jean shorts as she was walking up, when we locked eyes she waved at me before putting her hand back in her pocket "hey Noah!"
"Hey Kari, whats up?"
She stop about 5 feet from me when she shrugged and said "not much, bored so I came over. What you up to?"
"I was going to the barn"

Kari followed me into the barn. Now the barn was a steel building, next to the large garage door where we store the larger equipment was a door to the office space, where we entered. Inside the office, there was two wooden chairs up against a "L" shaped desk that was pushed up against the back wall at the corner. There was a computer and books on the desk. Next to the desk was a refrigerator full of soda that my dad allowed us to go in. on the opposite side was a couch made to sit 3 people.

I walked in, the concrete floor cold under my feet. We each grabbed a soda from the refrigerator and I sat down on one end of the couch while Kari sat on the other side. "So was this what you were coming in here for, to grab a drink?" Kari asked.
"And to hang out" I said. Kari nods a little as she takes a sip of her drink. "Hey we should grab the water guns again" Kari said with a grin. I smiled and said "your on."

We placed our drinks on the desk and went out. We made our way to the porch where we left the water guns and filled them up using the outside faucets. "Okay, lets split" I said. Like we do every time, we stood back to back, rules were you can not look back to see where the opponent will hide. "And, go!" Kari says. So I ran to find a hiding spot, with 2 out buildings and the barn, there is plenty of places to go. Not to mention the woods is an option to go in. Rules are we have 5 minutes to find a place to hide, than go out and hunt down the other, however if I happened to see Kari, or if Kari sees me during the time we are finding a hiding spot, the shooting begins.

So I ran into one of the out buildings, where all was kept in there was a selection of tools, I closed the door and looked out the window. I waited for about 7 minutes, not seeing a sign of Kari. She might be camping somewhere as well waiting for me to show up. I chuckled a little, I turned away from the window and look around till a coil of white rope caught my eye. Now if you read my last story, you know I started trying self tie up, I started to get pretty good at this point. I never really got to a point where I was helpless, I could tie up my legs good, my hands however I never was able to bound.

But seeing the coil of rope gave me the idea to take Kari for a "hostage" in our game, if I find her first that is. I used a knife laying on the work bench and cut the rope into 4 pieces, each about 5 feet in length, and went and look out the window. I still don't see any signs of Kari, so I took my chance and went out. The ropes in the left hand, my water gun in my right, I quickly ran to the side of the barn. Staying by the side wall of the barn, I quickly looked behind me to make sure Kari wasn't sneaking up behind me, than i made my way to the back corner of the barn. When I reached to the corner, I slowly peeked around, and sure enough there was Kari.

Kari had her back towards me, laying on her stomach looking around the other corner of the barn. That made since, that gave her the view of most of the yard before entering the woods. My heart started to pound as I slowly walk up towards her, putting the water pistol in my pocket and getting one of the pieces of rope read. "It is now or never" I thought to myself. I quickly jumped onto her back.

Kari screamed surprised, I quickly sat up on the back of her legs and pulled her hands behind her back. "What are you doing?" Kari said struggling a little. I started wrapping the rope around her wrists saying "you my hostage now, give up!" I said as I tied the rope.
"Never!" Kari said. I grin as I got off her legs. I helped Kari to her feet and lead her to the other side of the barn and into the office. Kari tugging at her wrists, grunting as she pulls and tug. Once in the office, I sat her on the couch. I bent down to tie her ankles. When I was down, I step back "So, I think I won this round. What you think?" I said smiling. Kari smirked at me and said "oh its not over." I shrugged and got my drink from the desk and sat down on one of the chairs.

Kari started tugging and straining against the ropes for about a minute. Then she brought her legs up on the couch and lay on her right side. She bent her knees up to her chest straining against the rope around her wrists, then she straighten out straining against the ropes on her ankles and wrists, grunting in the process. Kari than rolled on her stomach and started fighting the ropes, her hands making fists as she strain against the ropes, kicking her legs here and there. I enjoyed watching Kari struggle for another few minutes before she stopped, breathing a little hard. She looked over at me and said "hey I need to go to the bathroom."
"Okay, I'll let you go" I said . I went over and untied Kari.

"Ill be right back" She said and went out the door. "Well, it was fun while it lasted" I said to myself as I sit on the chair. I my heart was still pounding a little, the image of Kari tied up playing in my mind. "maybe I can tie her up again?" I said. That was when I was knocked off the chair from behind.

Kari was sitting on top of me "where you came from?" I asked.
"I went threw the back door." Kari said smiling. I forgot all about that door. Kari forced me to roll over on my stomach and pulled my hands behind my back. I fought her just enough to stay in character, but my heart was pounding with excitement as I felt rope wrapping around my wrists. "I thought I won the game, since you quite and went to the bathroom" I said.
"No. No one said time out, or that you won the game. The hostage, me, simply asked if I could go to the bathroom, and you let me. Not that I really need to go. I simply took the opportunity to capture my kidnapper." Kari finished tying my hands, than she went and tied up my ankles.

So there I was, tied up hand and foot on the floor. Kari sat on the chair and looked down at me and smirked "I think I know who won this match." I shock my head and said "well, its not over yet." Kari giggled and says "well go on than, get out." I tested the ropes on my wrists, noticing it is tied tight and secured. I lifted my legs up and pulled the ropes on my ankles. I started to strain against the ropes, giving a good fight. I stopped after a few minutes, breathing a little hard and look up at Kari, who grin at me. "Give up?" she asked.
"No, not a chance" I said.
Kari appeared to think for a moment, than she got up and started looking threw the drawers. "What are you looking for?" I asked.
"You will see" Kari said. She opened up the third drawer "Ha, found it" she picked up a roll of duct tape.

"Hey, you dont need to gag me" I said rolling onto my right side to look at her better. Kari came over and made me lay on my stomach and sit on the back of my legs. " So you give up?" she asked. I moaned a little, grin as I say " of course not."
"very well than" Kari said. I felt Kari adjusting herself where she was sitting on my legs facing the other way. Before I knew she was up to, Kari started tickling my feet.

I immediately started thrusting around "NNNOOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEA-HAHAHAHASEE! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH SSTOOOOP! PLEA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I was flopping around like a fish out of water, but with Kari sitting on my legs, I was helpless to her mercy. Kari stopped and asked "what is your answer Noah? Have I won?" Breathing hard, I shake my head "No, not giving up."

I felt Kari getting off my legs, than I look over to see her getting the duct tape. She ripped off a few pieces and gagged me. "I hope you know there is only 2 choices for you, either give up, or be tortured." Kari says.
"Hmmmmhph" I said.

Kari grins and goes and sits on the floor, wrapping a arm around my ankles pinning them to her side as she tickles my feet with the other hand.
"MM-NNN-MMMPPPHHHH! MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yell as I squirm around helplessly. What seemed like forever, Kari stopped tickling me and stand up. She looked down at me and said "well I really got to go to the bathroom now, think on your choices while I'm gone." Than she was gone.

I watch as the door closed behind Kari. "HM-nnnnngghmmmmph" I say as I twist and turn while I strain against the ropes. In truth, I was having the time of my life, even though I hated being tickled. I looked around for anything I could use to help me escape. Not seeing anything, I just lay there tugging at my bonds.

Kari came back, she looked at me and said "made your decision?" I looked up at her and nod my head. "Good" Kari said. She came over and took the gag off me and ask "give up then?"
"Yes, I give up"
"Good"
Kari went and untied me.

We sat on the couch with drinks in hand "that was fun" Kari said.
"Yes it was" I replayed. I reach over and poke her side, making her squeal and move back "until next time." Kari grins and says "watch your back."
Last edited by Noah 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like stories that end with a promise of revenge... hehe

Great story, hope you’ll share more of your adventures with Kari.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic