3rd time tied m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

3rd time tied m/f

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

The next time I babysat him there was not a lot of talk. I was so confused. But I knew I wanted to be bound. I wanted to be helpless. I wanted him to take advantage of me. Omg o thought. What is wrong with me. I would be staying overnight again. I wore a white tank top leotard. This time a tan tights under jeans again. Since I thought I might be gaged I put a fresh pair of socks on right before I arrived.

I kicked off my shoes once I arrived. As soon as his mom left he ordered me to remove my jeans. I’m hindsight I don’t know what I was thinking but I did so with out question. I think he was surprised. I didn’t quite notice untill after I removed my jeans that my leotard was pretty high cut on the back. It wasn’t a thong but not as full coverage as I would have preferred. I was just so in the moment wanting to be bound that I wasn’t thinking clearly.

He told me to go to his room. I said “I thought that the deal was to watch a movie if I get tied up.” He said, “there is a tv in my room.” I didn’t really want to go in his bed room , but I didn’t want to spoil his plans either. When we got to his room he told me to lay on my tummy. He tied my wrist to the top corners of his big bed. He then started to cut my tight off of me. I tried to kick him. Dance tights aren’t cheep. He pulled my socks off too. He told me to stay still if I didn’t want to accidentally get hurt. He pulled the tights out from under my leotard. My legs were now bare and part of my butt cheeks were showing. He tied my legs spread apart to the other corners of the bed.

He started tickling my inner thighs. I exploded in laughter. No one has ever touched there and it is way to personal. I told him it was inappropriate and he shouldn’t tickle there. He said we’re way past inappropriate and started laughing. He tried to feed me water from a sports water bottle but it was hard to drink with my head angled down. Next he gaged me with his smelly socks again. He didn’t use mine which were pretty clean.

Next he started massaging my legs with lotion. He covered every inch that wasn’t covered by leotard including part of my bum in upper thighs very close to crotch. He especially rubbed it into the back of my knees and my feet. It tickles so much. I don’t know the lotion would make me more ticklish through. He did the same on my arms, neck and armpits. I screamed into my gag and struggles he’d when he touched my arm pits. As he put his hand on the back of my neck I wanted him to wrap a collar around my neck Instead. After all the rubbing he removed my gag and gave me water from a straw. He put the socks back in and taped my mouth and eyes.

Next he told me he was going to tickle me until I wet the bed. He shoved a kids crib pee pad under me. I should my head no. I did not want to wet the bed and worse, wet my leotard. He started tickling me slowly. The he started using some feathers. I was crying, laughing. Struggling to get free, struggling to breath, trying to hold my pee. He kept tickling and my mind relaxed. Almost like an out of body experience.

He then straddled my bum . I felt his strong thigh holding me down as he started to tickle my sides and under me for my tummy. He went back to my feet and I lost it. I completely soaked the pad and my leotard. I thought the pee was gross but omg. I felt so helpless laying in it. Humiliated that I peed in front of him. Humiliated to be laying in a wet leotard. I felt so gross yet so happy. And what wouldn’t stop tickling. Of my reaction went down at all he would tickle a new spot. After about an hour more tickling he removed all my bondage aside from the gag. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then changed into my pajamas. My pajamas were a on drive footed pajama that was pink.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom he tied my ankles to his bed hand cuffed my wrist together. His dad is a cop so I didn’t question where he got the hand cuffs. I was exhausted and we both fell asleep quickly. I slept better and more soundly then ever before feeling the metal cuffs on me all night.

That was the last time he tied meZ. He got old enough he didn’t need a babysitter and unfortunately in didn’t see him much.
Last edited by CrazyCharlotte 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great story! I too was cursing him for cutting up your tights. 😂 It’s been fun reading how you’ve progressed with your love of being tied up. Looking forward to more of that journey!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@chadmc90 @Xtc @JonSnow @Solarbeast

Dear Moderators. Please review the content of this story. There is no sexual exposure but two underaged people are engaging in somewhat sexual foreplay.
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

I have read to rules. I felt this was not in violation since nothing sexual happened. The lotion was to make me more ticklish. I felt some of the touching was inappropriate but he didn’t. The touching was to humiliate me. Not be sexy. He was fully clothed the entire time. His intent was not sexual. The same with the leotard that didn’t cover as much as I would have preferred. It was me feeling vulnerable. It was not his intent to be sexual. I ended up wetting the bed from his tickling. I certainly think that shows his intent was not at all sexual. I did not feel sexy in the moment. I did not want to kiss him.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

CrazyCharlotte wrote: 8 months ago I have read to rules. I felt this was not in violation since nothing sexual happened. The lotion was to make me more ticklish. I felt some of the touching was inappropriate but he didn’t. The touching was to humiliate me. Not be sexy. He was fully clothed the entire time. His intent was not sexual. The same with the leotard that didn’t cover as much as I would have preferred. It was me feeling vulnerable. It was not his intent to be sexual. I ended up wetting the bed from his tickling. I certainly think that shows his intent was not at all sexual. I did not feel sexy in the moment. I did not want to kiss him.
Hello @CrazyCharlotte and everyone else readng this thread. PLEASE read also the gender-tagging rules here: GENDER-TAGGING: EXPLAINED!. I understand and appreciate that it would be more convenient if the rules were all in one place, in one document, by one author, but that 's not he case here and does not diminish the importance of following them in order to keep this forum alive. So please respect ALL the rules.

While it is clear that this story and the previous two are about under-18 individuals (so please update the gender tags @CrazyCharlotte to m/f instead of M/f; it matters), the original gender tags imply an adult male tying-up and topping an under-age female. Again, I appreciate that the convention on other sites is capitals for doms (regardless of age) and lowercase for subs (regardless of age), and age is explicitely stated within the first paragraph instead. However, on this site, there are reasons clearly expressed in the above link as why it is important to correctly gender-and-age tag our stories. Capitals don't mean DOM, lower-cases don't mean sub, they simply refer to over 18 (CAPITAL) or under 18 (lower case). The slash merely divides 'gender of captor or captors' / 'gender of captive or captives'
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks @JulieG and @tiedinbluetights, Thanks for your interventions.
I have read the tale and, although I think it's pushing the boundaries a bit, I am not inclined to delete it at present unless other people are offended by it.
Yes, accurate tagging IS important round here.
I did receive a complaint about the author's avatar but I see that it has been dealt with. Shall we say that. if I had had to deal with it, perhaps the tale would not be here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

I fixed the gender tagging. I don’t remember even setting an avatar. Maybe I did on signed up. Sorry if it was offensive. While writing this I tried to express how I felt. I felt parts were inappropriate while I experienced it, but he did not actually do anything sexual. I wanted the reader to understand that. He was 10 and it was innocent touching. But as a 14 year old it made me feel more helpless and nerveous throughout the ordeal.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

A lot of drama about this one but let's ignore all that to say it was such a fun read! I loved how you showed up and presented yourself all but on autopilot. You must really have been craving that new helpless feeling back then
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Great story!!! Quick question, were you still gagged while you slept all night handcuffed?
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story again! It just leaves me wondering how you explained the cut leotard to your parents
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic