Tied up by my cousins FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
francislheure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up by my cousins FF/M

Post by francislheure »

I’d like to say this story is for the most part entirely true, and I consider myself very lucky to have had it happen to me, although I suppose to someone else it would’ve been more of an ordeal. I’m 19 now, but at the time I was 15. I was at a family reunion, which my uncle was hosting at a huge rented house in the middle of the rural countryside. We had like 20 or so people there including my family, my older and younger cousins, aunts, uncles, and my grandma. There was nobody there my age, so the first few days were rather boring. My younger cousins were either infants or about 3 or 4 years old, whereas my cousins were all in their late 20s or early 40s. My cousin Alex was in her 40s, she was single and fairly attractive with brown hair and green eyes. I had fantasized about tying her up when I was younger, but seeing as she’s my cousin, it was a fantasy I had kind of stopped having early on. I had another cousin in law named named Jennifer who was in her late 20s. She was very attractive, with an interesting sloped face and big legs that would not quit; she was married to my blood cousin, whom with she had a child. I had trouble keeping myself from staring at her.
One day most of the family had gone out on a little outing, I was in the rec room by myself playing video games when Alex came in and sat next to me. Alex was always the cool cousin when I was growing up. I said hi to her and she asked me what I was playing, which was grand theft auto 5. I remember that she was wearing tight blue jeans, and I had always had a thing for jeans, so I had trouble not staring, even though she’s my cousin. Soon after Jennifer came in the room. She was also wearing jeans and a tank top. Her husband was out with their son with the rest of the family, giving her a little alone time. She and Alex had wanted to watch an afternoon movie, but they wanted to watch it in the rec room where I was playing video games. When I didn’t want to relinquish the TV, Alex suggested that they tie me up.
I was intrigued. For the record, I’m pretty sure Alex is aware of my fetish, since she babysat for me a lot when I was younger and had seen some of the drawings I’d made and had put up with my requests to tie her up/be tied up, but back then any tie ups we did were really unsatisfying or not secure, so when she made this suggestion, she must’ve known it was something I would probably agree to. She suggested it again and Jennifer got this devious look in her eyes, and they basically challenged me to let them tie me up. I asked what they would use and Alex said there was plenty of rope in the garage. I agreed to let them tie me up, and Jennifer stayed and chatted with me about the video game I was playing while Alex went to the garage to gather the rope.
By the time she came back I already had a raging boner, talking to Jennifer and thinking about the prospect of being tied up. She dumped a few coils of the rope on the floor and asked if I was ready, and I said yes. As I sat on the couch, they both pulled my arms behind my back, crossed my wrists and started tying them up. Apparently they both had been in girlscouts or played these games before because it was pretty secure, and when Alex knotted it, I gave the rope a test and it held. It was clothesline rope, a little uncomfy but I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, so it didn’t dig into my skin too much. They then worked on securing the rest of me. As Jennifer wrapped rope around my body, Alex began tying my ankles together. Jennifer pulled the rope pretty tight, and my arms were secured to my sides. As Jennifer finished tying my torso I realized how turned on I was, being tied up by my two older female cousins, both of whom were wearing jeans. Alex began unplugging my game station and turned on the TV to her channel.
Jennifer helped me onto the carpeted floor and told me to try to get out. I rolled around a bit while they laughed at my situation, but I was helpless. Alex said that I might be a nuisance while they watch, so they untied my ankles and walked me to the laundry room, where they lay me on my stomach and promptly put me into a rather tight hogtie, using some cord and string and the rest of the rope they had brought from the garage. Alex started tickling my feet, making me scream and laugh hysterically, as I’m super ticklish. Jennifer ended up running to the bathroom for some adhesive tape and they started talking about gagging me. Alex grabbed a random sock from the laundry hamper, and I did nothing to stop her as she stuffed it in my mouth, after which it was secured by wrapping the adhesive tape around my head several times. They both tickled me for a little bit to test the gag, and I howled with laughter, only for it to be muffled by the sock. They left me in there for the duration of the movie, once in awhile Alex would come check on me, I assume during a commercial break. I don’t think either of them realized how much I actually loved being tied up. Eventually they came to untie me, but not before they tickled the absolute crap out of me. When I went upstairs, the rest of the family had returned, and none were the wiser about what had happened to me. This story is God’s truth, and probably one of the best non sexual bondage experiences from my childhood.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That sounds like a really fun experience. Thanks for sharing. If you have more memories, I would like to read them too, if you ever get around to writing them down.

Regarding feedback, I don't think there is much to add for increasing the quality here. If this was fiction you could go into greater detail, but as this is a four year old memory it is fine as it is. So just keep writing and you will get increase your skill, there is a nice basis here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

This is a great story and well written IMHO. Well done and thank you for sharing!!

Shame they didn’t at least keep you in the room with them!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I’m sure I’m not the only one here who would have liked to be in your place... Sounds like it was a fun experience. Great story!
JadeAnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeAnn »

Alex was surely aware! Best cousin ever
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago I’m sure I’m not the only one here who would have liked to be in your place... Sounds like it was a fun experience. Great story!
You are correct! I wish that I had been in his place, very much so. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Me too, though when my older cousins used to babysit my brothers and Me I would fantasise about tying them up. Never happened sadly. These days I would have been more than happy if they had tied me up.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Fun story!
Was your sock gag one of the girls’ socks?
Did the taste add to the torture, or was it not too bad?
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Thank you for sharing, I wish I had similar experience while growing up
Twister12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Twister12 »

Thanks for sharing! What a great experience. Tight jeans are always a turn on for me also.
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Really enjoyed re-reading this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic