Self tie – Chapter 1 - Caught by my soccer team mate Chris (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Recreation of a memory...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very nice, and if this is self bondage it's doubly impressive.
Thanks for sharing!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I can only agree with MaxRoper, thanks for sharing these nice pictures.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 9 – A weird sense of self-awareness

So Chris and Tom left me tightly tied and gagged, going off to soccer practice. I just lay there on my bedroom floor.

I always fantasized about something like this happening to me and I often played self-tie scenarios like this. However, I had never found myself in an actual situation where I was tied up and gagged and could not get out. This should have been great.

And it was.
At first.

I knew I would be freed eventually - at least I hoped.

Yet, after some time, a weird sense of self-awareness started setting in. I knew from my earlier attempts that afternoon, I was not getting out. I could not push the ball gag out either. The 3 layers of soccer socks kept it in tightly.

I hated missing soccer practice. Weird thoughts like that kept popping up.

Struggling would only ware me out further.
And I was already completely exhausted.

So, I just lay there.

Tied and gagged.

Trying to convince myself to enjoy the sensation of being helpless, depending on someone else to get me out of these bonds. By now I did not care who would find me though, as long as I would be released.

I managed to enjoy it for a while. Quite frankly, having been tied up as tightly as this for almost 2 hours - far longer than I had ever tied myself up for - and the prospect of being tied up for another 2 hours or so started to scare me.

I became much more aware of the ropes holding my legs, arms and wrists tightly together. I tried to constantly adjust to take in the ball gag, unsuccessfully. My jaw kept moving up and down constantly. I tried finding a position to be comfortable in, whilst being tied up. Finally, I settled into the bonds holding me captive and preventing me from shouting out.

I drifted off - hovering between being fully awake and falling asleep. I never really fell asleep though. For that, the ropes were hurting too much and the ball gag was too uncomfortable. After an hour or so I guess, which thinking back took ages, it started to become very uncomfortable. I really wanted to get out of these ropes now but knew that that was just not possible.

I was faintly mmmphing into my layered soccer sock gag in despair.

The shin guards were now starting to hurt as well. Much the same for my cleats, which I tied rather tightly as well. The sock straps holding my soccer socks up over my knees – same story. Everything started to hurt. And no chance of getting out still.

That feeling, that sensation of actually finding myself unable to get out, was really exciting yet starting to freak me out.

I had done so many self-tie plays. I had put myself into various tie up predicaments, which sometimes caused some serious rope marks or worse (one time – leaving gag marks on my face for quite some time). Yet – I was always sure and safe in the knowledge that if I had enough, I could get out. I would either have a release rope or a way to cut myself free. Whatever the scenario, however realistic the tie up play, knowing that I could always stop and get out was something I never really valued as much as I did now.

Stupid of me not having thought things through... getting caught up in the excitement of the moment.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a noise.
My bedroom door opened and Chris walked in.

I looked at him, stunned!!!

“mmmpph” was all I could muster.

“Hey there Mats, had enough?” he inquired.

“I think it’s great you really like this sort of stuff, I must admit - this is too good to be true” he said with a satanic smile on his face.

“My brother taught me to never leave your victim tied up and gagged alone”.

“Mmmpph” Thank god for that I thought.

“mmmpppph” (Can you untie me now then pleeeeaaaase?).

“Really man, you have some kinky fantasies in that head of yours - you will like what I have in store for you next..."

“You still have 45 minutes to go, so I guess it is only fair you stay tied up until Tom gets Back” he laughed.

“Mmmmppphh” I protested.
Any hope of being released was immediately crushed.

“I must admit, you look very cute, when you get angry - tied up like that.” "weirdly exciting".

(What??)

"For now, you can relish the smell of my cleats until Tom gets here."

With that, he took off one of his cleats, placed it over my nose and took another pair of my long goalkeeper socks to hold it in place.

"Mmmmmpph"
"Mmmmmpph"
"Mmmmmpph"

I struggled and fought against it, but he was in control and I was out of breath.

With that, he took his remaining pink soccer sock and tied it tightly in front of my eyes again.

The smell of his cleat which he must not have aired or cleaned for weeks was awful.

“Sorry, mate“ was all I got as a reply.
"Too good to pass up on".

"Mmmmmpph"
"Mmmmmpph"
"Mmmmmpph"

Next I heard Chris jump onto my bed. I figured he must have laid himself on my bed to watch me fight my bonds and try to shake of the cleat he just tied in front of my nose.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the backdoor slamming shut.

Tom was back from practice!
Finally.
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Very nice, and if this is self bondage it's doubly impressive.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. Self bondage indeed, with a video as proof :)
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 5 years ago
MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Very nice, and if this is self bondage it's doubly impressive.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. Self bondage indeed, with a video as proof :)
I do look forward to a video(s)!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 10 –

When I was reluctantly taking in Chris's soccer cleat smell, I heard Tom coming home from soccer practice.

I started mmphing loudly through my gag, pleading to be released.

My bedroom door opened....

"Has he been a good boy?" I heard Tom ask Chris.
"I added some fun to the game which he did not seem to like, but overall" Chris replied "he has been a good boy indeed"

"Time for him to be released no?" Tom suggested.
"Not really," Chris continued.

By now, I was loosing it. I starting squirming and shouting into my gag.
The sock holding the cleat against my nose came off and the cleat fell onto the bedroom floor.
I was squirming and shaking so violently, all the while mmmmphing into my gag that I lost my balance and violently tipped over onto my side.

Chris started laughing loudly.

"What do you mean" Tom asked.

"I think I want to have some more fun" Chris added.

Suddenly I heard a lot of noise, like the sound of Chris and Tom fighting. I could not understand everything they were shouting at one another, but it did not sound good.

"what the hell Chris!!!!" I could hear Tom screaming.
"let me go!!!!" "no!!!!" "let me go!!!" "come on!!!!"

Then I heard
"no no no noooooo!!!!"
Followed by a loud "MMmmmmmppphh"

I then felt someone tugging at my ropes. The hogtie rope was released, as were the individual frog tie ropes.

I could stretch my legs again..... oooohhhhh that felt good.

"Come on you" I heard Chris say.

I could hear further ruffling and gag moaning sounds, what I guessed could only come from Tom.

"Now this is fun" Chris exclaimed.

My blindfold was yanked down.
With my eyes adjusting to the light, I slowly started to make out shapes and colors again.
As my eyes started to gain focus, I saw Tom sitting on my desk chair. Ankles and feet tied tightly, legs tied above and below the knees. He was still wearing his black adidas soccer kit, which showed the marks of an intense practice session (socks half down, shin guards showing, grass marks on his shorts and shirt.
His hands tied behind his back and his torso tightly tied against the back of the chair.

With my second ball gag strapped tightly around his face.

The look on his face was one of astonishment and disbelief. He did not stop mmmhping into his ball gag, shouting a Chris and wanting to get up from the chair. I think if he could have, he would have punched Chris in the face non stop. I had never such angry looks coming from Tom's eyes. He was not having it. Not that he had any choice.

As it was, he was not going anywhere.

Tom looked really great, all tied up in the chair in full soccer kit and clearly not used to being tied up. He was heavily trying to fight against his bonds.

Chris went over to my bed and took another pair of my long red Nike soccer socks.

"Jeez Tom, take it easy - you are making way too much noise"

He went over to Tom and tightly tied one over his ball gag and lower face, tying the second one as a cleave gag, pushing in the ball gag.

"There"

Chris stood back and seemed to admire his superior handy work.

"I will wait here until your mum or one of your sisters gets home, whomever comes home first" He explained.
"If I hear them come in, I will leave and let them know I found something really weird in your room, which freaked me out".

"They may or may not set you free boys" he smirked.

He took out his phone and started taking pictures of both Tom and me.
Next, he lifted me up from the ground (with great difficulty I must add), and laid me - belly down- over Tom's knees and took further pictures.

He then yanked me down onto the floor again. "Down boy, down" he said, or something of that kind.

With that, he walked to my bedroom door.

"These pictures will find their way to the team facebook pages and your girlfriend Mats...." he threatened, unless on Saturday, you come to the game, dressed in your all blue goalie kit and socks, ready for some field bondage".

"Tom" he said turning to Tom now " I am really sorry mate" he continued "it was just too much fun adding you to the mix."
"Just collateral damage this one time OK?" "no hard feelings"?
"you should at least know what it feels like being tied up like that"
"Know what it feels like for Mats....."

With that, he walked out, whilst both Tom and I were mmpphing loudly.

Tom looked great like that. Even though I am straight, I had a boner just from looking at Tom struggling and mmphing into his gag. For a few brief moments, I forgot my own anger and relished the sight that unfolded in front of me.

I quickly gave up struggling but Tom kept at it non stop.

Not long thereafter, my mum walked into my room. She must have come home. That meant I had been tied up now for some 5 hours or so.

First she gasped at the look of two boys tightly tied and gagged. She then gave me a look that I remember to this day. A feeling of deep and instant shame took hold of me. I averted my eyes and simply pleaded through my gag "sorry" "mmmpph".

She disregarded my plea and went over to Tom and pulled down the soccer socks holding in his ball gag. She stopped when she saw the ball gag. She turned to me again and looked at me with eyes that seemed to say "we are so going to have a serious conversation about this young man".

It was surreal. There I lay tied up in goal kit, ball gagged, whilst one of my friends was tied to my desk chair much in the same way. The roller coaster of feelings I felt in that instant, still confuse me to this day.

She then took out his ball gag and started to release his ropes. She did not say anything. Not a word. She simply and methodically went about releasing Tom from his bonds.

The silence became eerie.

"Tom" she said, when she was finished untying him " go home".

"yes m'aam" he replied with a confused look.
With his face hanging down he left my room, stroking his wrists, trying to make the rope marks disappear.
Just before leaving and after mum turned her gaze onto me, Tom smiled at me.

Mum then came over to me. She did not say a word.
She started to untie the ropes holding my elbows closely together and untied the ropes holding my arms against my body. She then released my wrists.

"You can do the rest" she said without any emotion.

She then walked out.

I started to untie the rest of the ropes after I removed the soccer socks around my lower face and had taken out the ball gag. Aaaaahhh - my jaw hurt big time.

I looked at the clock. I had been tied up for over 5 hours now.
Rope marks were clearly visible on my wrists and arms. I guessed there would be rope marks on my legs as well.
The ball gag had dug deeply into my cheeks and was clearly visible, as were the marks of the folded soccer on my cheeks.

What worried me most though was not the pain I clearly felt after having been tied up for so long, yet that she did not say a thing to me, did not show any emotion.

I took off my cleats. Aaaah, that felt good. I could finally move my toes again.

Not changing clothes, I quickly ran to the kitchen, wanting to explain (thinking back, not sure what I thought I could explain but hey...)

Mum was preparing dinner and my 2 sisters were home as well, watching TV.

"WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER MATS!", she almost shouted at me, before I could even get a word out.

"Talk about what" my sister asked.

"None of your business" I shouted back.

Mum gave me that look again. "Go freshen up!" she instructed me.

I did as I was told. When I was under the shower, I slowly started to realize what just had happened that afternoon. It was too much to take in. Too much. It took my some time to let that one sink in.

To be continued...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Let me know what you think and if you want me to continue with what happened to me on Saturday...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Of course we want you to continue and find out what happened on the Saturday! :D Your story is full of unexpected turns, I love it!
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Yessssss. Continue. Best Regards.

Ebascoray
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

I agree with the others continue plz!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yipe! Found in bondage by your mom. A nightmare for sure. Please continue.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Just adding tot the chorus, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Still enjoying that story a lot.

That said, reading about your mums reaction was actually uncomfortable. Well done.

Provided by bondagefreak

overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 11 - the aftermath...and lead up to Saturday

To come soon
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 11 - the aftermath...and lead up to Saturday

Here is what happened after my mum found me and Tom tied up in my room, having been left there by Chris to be found by her.

After dinner, I went up to my room. Dinner had been awkward.

Mum kept looking away, avoiding my eyes which were searching for contact with hers. Around dinner time, the marks on my face had somewhat faded luckily, and with the dimmed lights on in the room, the marks did not show too clearly. Thank god for that. I had put on a large hoody though, covering my wrists, as the rope marks there were still very clearly visible. I kept looking for some kind of sign by mum, but she would simply ignore me. Usually, she would ask everyone how their day had been. She would also ask about how soccer practice had been.

Nothing this time.

She asked my sisters about their day and casually chatted about hers with dad. Each time I tried to say something, she cut me off, switching topic or ostensibly starting a new conversation with dad.

"How was soccer practice" dad asked . "Not too cold on the pitch?"

"Did you finish your homework Alisa" mum cut in.
"yes, I did." she answered.

"what were you going to discuss with Mats earlier" she asked.

"That is between Mats and myself" she would simply answer - changing the topic again "will you have a home match or not this weekend" she asked my sister.

"it is an out game" she answered.

"will I need to drive?" mum asked

"Anything I need to know about...." dad asked mum "...about Mats?" he finished his question, looking at me.

"No, we were a bit tied up (she suddenly gave me that stern look again) in a conversation this afternoon and got cut short" she answered with a stern voice "which we still need to finish. Nothing important".

Her tone of voice clearly indicating that the subject was now closed.

"How about desert?" she switched topic again.

Although I think no-one else really gave it much notice, the atmosphere was really tense between mum and I and it became very uncomfortable. I asked to be excused.

"yes!" she said without looking up.

I excused myself and went up to my room.

"That boy" I heard her say when I was leaving the room.
"Sometimes I do wonder". She would continue.

I sat in my room, on my bed, contemplating what happened. I could not really make sense of it all. How did tying myself up ended up with my mum finding me and a friend tied and gagged in my room. The embarrassment of it all. I literally did not know what to do next. I decided to lay down for a bit and must have dozed off.

When I woke up, mum was sitting on the edge of my bed. Looking at the wall.
She said nothing.
I could only hear her sigh once and a while.

I wanted to start the conversation but did not know how.

"what you saw..." I tried after a few minutes of awkward silence...

"NO" she replied. "you do not say anything Mats".

"but" I interjected.

"NO" she repeated.

Eventually she did look at me.

"what I saw this afternoon really shocked me"

"Quite honestly, "she continued " I do not know what to think of it nor how to react".

"I want to talk about this with you but do not know how, yet". She finished her sentence.

I kept silent and turned my gaze down.

"For now, I will need to think about this" she continued.

"This conversation is not over yet".

With that, she stood up and started to walk out of my room.
Before leaving, she stopped and turned to me again.

"Did you like it?", she asked " being tied up like that?".

Somehow I think she knew the answer already.

I looked at her... wanting to answer but I could not. I just looked at her with shame filled eyes.

She read the answer in my eyes.

"Don't answer it" she said, shaking her head.

She turned to the door again.

"I really need to take this in Mats".
"Give me time" she sighed.

"I think it is better you don't frequent Chris and Tom for a while, except for practice and matches."
"Straight there, straight home" "you understand me?"

"yes" I replied.

She walked out without looking back and closed the door.

I laid back and fell asleep.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

My phone alarm went off.

I wanted to hit snooze but saw a picture message from Chris.

It was a picture of me tied up and read "blue goalie gear!".

I really was not up for any tying up any more.
After the experience yesterday I could not imagine being tied up ever again.

Thinking Chris would understand I texted back Not sure if that is a good idea mate...after yesterday - mum was really pissed. freaks me out. also, you went a bit too far - not cool at all. bet is off.

Ping Ping

Chris replied.

Don't think so mate :twisted: we have a deal. I promise to go easy but you have no choice remember

He added another picture, this time of me and Tom tied up, me lying over Tom's tied up knees.

Looking at the picture, I really wondered what I had been doing. It looked really weird. It felt weird. It felt as if that was not me. I was lost. If I did not pursue, he actually might put these pictures on our teams' FB page, worse even, send them to Sophie, my girlfriend at the time.

Mum was bad enough as it is. Sophie would not understand at all.

Really Chris, I am begging you mate - can we please stop this. Not up for this and really not funny
I replied in haste.

No can do bro - see you on Saturday

I needed to mull this one over.

I got dressed and went down for breakfast. Tom and Chris did no go to my school so at least I would not have to face them in the next 2 days.

I had another 2 days to think about this.

Mum had already left for work - luckily.

"Now Mats, really, tell me what this is all about" Alisa taunted me at the breakfast table.

"I will find out one way or the other" she said with a big smile on her face.

" Ooh, fuck off Alisa" I replied, finishing my breakfast and heading out.

At least in school, I would be able to take my mind of what happened for a bit. I hoped.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tom tied up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Again, well told. I really enjoyed the interaction between you and your mum (though I'm not sure enjoyed is the correct word :) ). Keep going.

And thanks especially for the pics, they are a very nice bonus.

Provided by bondagefreak

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story and great pictures. Tom seems to be having a good time. The ropework and socks are excellent. Definitely looking forward to more. Thanks!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 12 - A difficult choice.

With Saturday fast approaching, I was not able to concentrate.
The tie up experience was on my mind all the time.

I told Sophie - who asked about me being distracted - I was having trouble concentrating because of the upcoming school exams. She knew that was bullshit as I never had any trouble with studying or passing school exams. But she accepted my lie and did not seem to mind too much or want to inquire any further.

I was lying on my bed watching TV on Friday eve. I wore a plain black t-shirt and grey hoodie, black adidas shorts and black adidas soccer socks, casually pulled up over my knees.

I was still trying to figure out what to do the next day. Should I do as Chris told me or should I defy him and see what would happen. Part of me liked the idea of giving in to Chris' control again. I became aware of the arousing effect of knowing that I could be tied up again, not knowing how or when I would get out. Another part of me kept remembering the embarrassing experience I just went through and how I desperately fought to get out and how it had freaked me out not being able to get out. Not something I wanted to go through again I convinced myself.
Chris was liking this too much. He was not going to go easy on me in spite of his promise, and I had no idea what he had in store for me.

I was going to tell Chris that it was off. I was not going to give in to his blackmail
Wise decision I reassured myself.

So what if he sends these pics to the team, or to Sophie?
People get tied up all the time for fun or hazing. They would probably not even think anything of it (yes they would laugh and taunt me - probably not more than they did today and it would fade, I was sure...).

Maybe Sophie even liked this too. Maybe role play was on?!!
I got excited.

Idiot.
Of course not.

When hinting at tying me up (when we saw movie scenes about guys being tied up) she never picked up on it at all. Quite the contrary. "Why people like being tied up is beyond me" she she would say.

Not a good idea then.

My team mates would probably would see this as an open invitation to tie me up even more . I was not going to spend my days tied up in the locker room....

However, slowly but steadily, the excitement about being tied up again by Chris overtook the other thoughts racing through my mind when suddenly

"Mats?"

Mum walked into my bedroom.

"yes?" I replied....

She stopped and looked around in my room.
With a look as if this was the first time she had set foot into my room.

"Where do you keep your ..." she stopped mid-sentence.

"Where do you keep your .... stuff" she asked, clearly being uncomfortable with the topic still.

Shit, I thought, she is going to confiscate all my stuff. Not cool.
I could not imagine tying myself up again soon, but then again...

"MATS", she said with a stern voice again " look at me when I am talking to you boy - WHERE DO YOU KEEP IT?".

I reluctantly replied "In the drawer, underneath my soccer kit stuff".

"But mum let me ..."

"NOOO MATS" she raised her voice.

"NO MORE BUTS.."

She went straight for the drawer and after having opened it, started to remove the soccer socks, shorts and shirts and put all the ropes, duct tape and ball gags on top of the drawer.

"What you did " she said, whilst pulling out all my bondage gear " was a very stupid thing".

"What if someone with bad intentions would have walked in or more likely, no-one and you hurt yourself?"

"You would not be the first one who cuts off his own blood circulation and ..." she stopped again.

"I cannot imagine something like that happening to you, Mats, really.

"Now, turn around and cross your arms behind your back" she ordered.

I froze.

"What?" was all I could blurt out.

"Well, you are into this kind of stuff no"

I did not answer directly but instead retorted totally confused "not like this mum".

"This is not up for discussion Mats, now turn around and put your arms behind your back".

This was too weird. I had never seen my mum like this.

"When my dad caught me smoking when I was 15", she explained, "he made me smoke an entire pack in one go".
"I was so sick from smoking the entire pack, that I never smoked again" she continued.

What was she suggesting here? Was she going to torment me all night so that I would give up bondage?

"Mum, this is really weird - it does not work like that", I tried again.

I had no idea where this conversation would lead to...

"I thought you liked this so I thought I'd better show you the ropes!!"
"This is not up for debate Mats."

"Mum, no, really"
"Really, mum, you are not going to tie me up. That is too weird." I started protesting.

"Ooh, you find that weird" she rebutted.
"And me finding you tied up like that then... and Tom..."

I did not reply.

"Now turn around"

I was running out of arguments and reluctantly complied.

It was clear that she was not sure about what she was doing but she did it anyway.

She tied my wrists and elbows tightly behind my back. Then my ankles.
She pulled up my soccer socks up to my thigh and proceeded to tie my legs just above my knees.

"I do not want you to get too many rope marks".

The tying was strict but not so that i t restricted movement or circulation.

She stunned me when she then put the ball gag in my mouth, which I silently accepted, after which she took one of my soccer socks and tied it around my face, securing the ball gag.

"mmmph" was all I could think of saying.

"I want you to understand a few things Mats. You are 17 now and I understand you want to experiment."

It was the weirdest thing. Being spoken to by my mum after she had just tightly tied me up.

"Right, here are the rules - consider your stuff confiscated"
"If you decide you want to be tied up, you tell me and I will tie you up"
"I do understand you want to experiment and I do not intend to stop you or forbid you".
"I do think it is important that you learn and experiment with people you can trust and where you feel safe"

It was clear that she was having great difficulties to keep up the appearance that she was ok with this. She was trying to have a normal conversation with me but was having trouble with it clearly.

And she had just tied my up. Surreal!!!!!

"You understand me Mats?" she asked locking in her gaze.

"MMMppph" i mumbled.

She took my stuff and put in a rucksack and before walking out she tied me into a tight hogtie.

"I will untie you before you have to go to sleep" she said and with that, she turned of the lights and walked out.

PING PING

My phone was lying next to me on my pillow.

Up for tomorrow? :evil: :evil:

Chris again.

Not something I could deal with right now. Mentally nor literally - being tied up.

PING PING

Bring your red ball gag

"Mmmpph"

It was the weirdest thing. Not sure if mum tying me up was supposed to e a lesson or a punishment or both!
I just lay there and actually was enjoying being helplessly tied up again.
I settled into my bonds and for the first time ever, I actually fell asleep tied up.

I woke up in a daze. I felt someone pulling at my ropes. I was disoriented and confused.
I had never experienced the feeling of waking up tied up and gagged.
Really weird!

"MMMMPPH" I shouted in panic, trying to spit out the ball gag.
Waking up with a ball gag in your mouth is the strangest feeling ever, finding out your arms are tied behind your back.

"Shhht Mats, its me. Its ok" Mum tried to reassure me.

She proceeded to remove the hogtie rope and soccer sock holding in the ball gag.

She pulled my blanket over me and kissed me good night.

I was going to spend the night tied up and gagged!
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

This tale just keeps getting better and better. I do believe we have a new epic saga unfolding here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 13 - The next day

The night before, mum left me tightly yet not uncomfortably all tied up and ball gagged in my room. After some struggling and enjoying the feeling of being bound and gagged again, I settled into my bonds and fell asleep. I did sleep somewhat but woke up a few times throughout the night. Especially when I was twisting and turning, my mind became vaguely aware that my body was not able to move as it wanted to and this caused me to half wake up, each time realizing again I was still tied and gagged - and not long thereafter, falling asleep again.

I was lying in bed, covered in blankets and with my head deeply slumped into my pillow, which had wet spots all over it from my drooling into the ball gag throughout the night.

"MAAATTS!",
"Breakfast is ready"

Alisa shouted from the hallway.

"Alisa, Let him sleep for a few more minutes !!" I heard mum shout to her.

She ignored mum's request and opened my bedroom door and walked in!

I panicked!
Trying not to mmmpph into the gag at the same time.
Shit shit shit - no.

I tried pretending to be asleep still as best as I could - my adrenaline pumping high!

"Maaahaats," she said in a very annoying tone
"mum is making breakfast"
"Time to get up"

I could hear her fast approaching my bed.
NO NO NO NO.

All I could think of was to grunt from underneath my blankets "nnnnhh".
i tried to make it sound as much as possible like a grunt from someone who had just woken up, that not being that easy with the ball gag stuffed in my mouth.

My heart was racing a million times.
Why did mum not come up and untie me????
I hope Alisa does not lift the blankets up or comes any closer!!??? Shit shit shit.

"Hey sleepy head"

She jumped onto the side of my bed and ruffled through my hair that was sticking out from underneath the blankets.

"nnnnh" I attempted again to sound annoyed.

"wakey wakey, breakfast time and then game day".

She punched with her fist into the blankets, hitting me in the stomach.

"MMMPPHH" I grunted heavily. She hit hard.
I tried to turn away from her underneath the cover of my blankets.

"What ?, you don't want to get up yet?"
"Hehe pretty boy - suits me just fine".

I was digging my head deeply under the cover of the blankets - hoping she would not see the ball gag keeping me from speaking.

"Mmmpph"

"What, no good morning for me? she asked.

"Well, your loss, more breaky for me big bro".

She turned around again and walked out.

pheeeuuw.!!

SLAM.

With that she slammed the door shut.

"MMMPPPPPPH" I shouted into my ball gag - (Shiiiiit. That was close).

Why did mum not come up and untie me?
That was one hell of a lucky escape.

It got my blood and adrenaline pumping high.
I loved the feeling.

I actually did not want to be untied right now.
I was enjoying the feeling of still being tied up too much. It had been a great experience being tied up all night and waking up tied and gagged. I was really excited and the thought of being tied up by Chris later that day really got me very excited indeed!

A few moments later, my bedroom door opened.

"Morning Mats" mum greeted me.

"Sorry about that, I told Alisa specifically not to go into your room and respect your privacy." she proceeded.

She approached the bed and sat on the side, pulling back the blankets.

"How was it?"
"Did you enjoy it?" she asked kindly.
"Did you get some sleep?"

"Mmmmmphh ! " (Yes very much so).
"Mmmpph" (Yes I did).

"Good" she said."

"I am making an effort here to better understand this side of you Mats".
"You do not have to share everything, but it is important for me to better understand this, you understand?"

"mmmpph" I nodded, comforted by her attempt at understanding.

With that she untied my elbows and wrists first. Then my ankles and knees. I meanwhile took out the ball gag and tried to hide it under my pillow before she would notice and tried distracting her, whilst pulling down my black soccer socks.

"it was really weird but also exciting" I started. "Thanks for trying to be so understanding..:"

"GIVE ME THAT! she instructed me when her eye caught me trying to shove the ball gag under my pillow.

"You do not need that for now". "Remember what we agreed!" she said sternly.

"Now go freshen up and get ready for your game. I will see you downstairs."

With that I hit the shower again.

When I returned to my room, I started to get ready for my game.

I took my phone and texted Chris back

Ok, you win - I am on. Blue goalie gear it is :!:

After having put on my padded goalie undershirt and shorts, I took out my blue game shirt and shorts and put them on. I proceeded to put on my new long white goalie socks. these were very tight but stayed up really well. It took a bit of struggling to get them on, but I eventually pulled them up over my knees and thighs.

PING PING

Good boy. Red ball gag? :mrgreen:

No can do, Confiscated :cry:

I put on my ankle guards and shin guards and strapped them tight. Next, I put on my blue adidas soccer socks over my ankle and shin guards and pulled them up over my knees as well, finishing with the ankle straps and knee straps, further holding the socks in place - ready for the game.

PING PING

Shame. It looked good on you hehe

PING PING

All good - I got something better :lol:

PiNG PING

I opened his last text - a picture of a roll of duct tape and an old soccer sock...

I tossed my phone onto my bed and proceeded to pack the rest of my gear in my football bag: extra pair of shin shin and ankle guards, goalie gloves, extra socks, shorts and shirt and hoody, cleats, neck warmer, towels and water bottle.

PING PING

excited?

I ignored Chris' attempts for attention for now and walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
When passing the mirror in the hallway, I suddenly noticed the red marks on my face from the ball gag.

I quickly turned around and got my hoody out of my bag together with my nike neck warmer. This was perfect as it covered my neck and the lower end of my face.

I walked back into the kitchen to find that my sisters had already finished eating breakfast.

I took a bowl of muesli, added milk and had a quiet breakfast, excited about the prospect of what would happen later that day. I felt great.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

- interlude -

Thinking back of what happened that week, it took me a while to process what happened.

That only came long after the events unfolded. In the moment itself, the excitement and adrenaline took over from the shock of Chris tying me up and tormenting me and Tom and my Mum finding out my deepest secret, I guess.

I got a few private message questions about this, so thought it might be good to frame my experience somewhat.

I grew up in a loving family and we discussed almost all things of life very openly. I had never discussed my love for bondage however. Mum told me afterwards she was trying to find a way to tell me she accepted that this was just part of who I was even though she did not understand it - which she said - made it difficult to find the right words. She was trying to find a way to include this. She tried to be part of this part of my world, to some extent and helping me to identify the risks involved. I only found out later that she spent a lot of time reading up on this and also consulted a friend of hers-psychologist- about this.

This afterwards greatly helped me to fully accept this part of me as normal and pushed me to experiment with it even more.
Back then, that is why, I guess, excitement took over from doubt in going along with Chris' plan - my mum's acceptance and reaction. I was in a rush of tie up games and did not want it to stop. I wanted to find out what was going to happen to me badly.

It was a fantastic experience and has made that I still very much enjoy bondage to this day. I have had some unpleasant experiences as well along the way but these may follow in other stories later on.

As it is, Chris had something in store for me and it turned out to be a great outdoors tie up experience.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks again for sharing this memory. It's great how your mum tried to be supportive, despite her clear irritation.

Provided by bondagefreak

oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Loving this so far please continue it. You are a great writer you keep the essential details in but don't drag it out which is a very hard thing to do. Looking forward to the rest.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CHAPTER 2 – Chris steps it up a notch (m/m)

After breakfast, I just hung around in my room. Around 9.30 am, I got a new text from Chris.

Time to get going precious! – waiting for you in the changing room.

The game would start at 11 am.
Warm up would start at 10.15am – this was way too early.

My heart started pounding. I was really excited about this. Chris and Tom surely wanted to let me in on what they had in store for me after the game.

My fantasy started running wild.

I put on my trainers, pulled my socks up further up my thighs and put my track suit and winter coat on.
I went downstairs, placed my goalie bag on my bike and rode to the pitch. The soccer pitch was only a 10-minute ride away from my place so soon thereafter, I arrived.

When I arrived, it must have been close to 10 am. It was a cold winter morning. Mist was hanging over the pitch. The sight was actually quite nice. The pitch was located adjacent to a century old forest, at the backside of a posh international school.

Our team used the pitch for training and games. The infrastructure was immaculate.
I locked my bike in the bike rack, took off my coat and swung my goalie bag and coat over my shoulder and started making my way to the changing rooms. I was the first one to arrive it seemed.

“Chriiis??” I shouted.
“Tooom”?

No answer.

I also did not see their bikes so I guess I was the first one to arrive.

I opened his text from earlier again.

It read…waiting for you in the changing room…

I decided to go to the changing rooms. These were located in a nice building some 200 meters away from the immaculate mist covered soccer pitch. It was a multipurpose building, used to store lots of expensive sporting equipment and boasted 4 large changing rooms with wooden benches, private lockers, 4 shower rooms with shared showers, 4 private changing rooms and showers - for referees I guessed - , and a very nice pub styled bar.

“Chriiis??”

“Tooom”?

I shouted again, entering the building through the side entrance, which the green keeper opened earlier that morning as usual.

There was a green keeper living on site, guarding the premises during weekends and nights and maintaining the different sports pitches and large school garden.

Still no reply.

Where are you guys? I am here! :mrgreen: I texted.

I decided I would make my way to the changing room and wait for Tom and Chris there. I hung my coat at the coat rack at the far end of the corridor.

I felt an agonizing thrill.
I knew I was going to be tied up again after the game.
It was all very exciting – not knowing what exactly they had in store for me.
I was looking forward to the game, but a lot more excited about what would happen afterwards.

I walked through the long corridor back to the HOME TEAM changing room and opened the door.

Suddenly, a hand was clamped strongly around my face and mouth.

“MMMPPH”

I turned around. The hand loosened its grip.

“Hi Mats” Chris replied.

“Hey” I replied.

Now that I was standing there, I started to have second thoughts .
I was all of a sudden not sure anymore if this was the best of ideas.
Now that Chris was there.
Reality replaced fantasy.
But he was here now and so was I.

“Not cool mate” I turned to him and shouted, punching him in the stomach (not hard, but hard enough) and again on his shoulder.

I was still angry with Chris for leaving me tied up so long and eventually to be discovered by my mum. I did not yet have a chance to pay him back and this was only small change.

I had not yet forgiven him.

“This shit you pulled” - “Really not cool”

I punched him in the stomach a second time.

This time harder but still kind off playful.

Chris took the punches and actually needed a few moments to catch his breath again – (sucker, I thought)

Slightly bent forward and with his hands on his knees he coughed: “I guess “ - he coughed - “ I deserved that”.

He put his one hand on my shoulder, trying to get up again.

“You must admit it was fun though no?” he grinned.

“You liked it very much, I know that – I saw it!!!” he exclaimed whilst looking straight at my crotch.

I ignored his remark and turned my head away.

“Still, no hard feelings hey?” he smiled at me, putting his right hand now on my other shoulder.

Suddenly I felt a great pain in my groin.
Chris had just kicked me hard with his knee.

I fell onto the floor, both of my hands covering the area that was hurting like hell (I occasionally had a soccer ball kicked in that same area and it hurts big time – especially when it is wintery cold).

Chris’ kick was not as hard as that, but enough for me to go down and squirm.

With that, he took both my arms, pulled my back up and pushed both arms behind my back.

"hey what gives..." I shouted.

“Now” he shouted back, not at me.

Tom came running out of the changing room with rope in his hands.

“Hey” I shouted, still a bit shaken from that surprise kick – “deal was after the game”.

“Deal changed” Tom simply replied.

With Chris holding my wrists crossed behind my back, Tom proceeded to tie them tightly in a cris-cross fashion, next Tom tied my elbows tightly together.

Chris now sat on top of my legs, holding my body still and preventing me from kicking with my legs.
I shouted and attempted to fight their attempts to bind me. To no avail.

They each put an arm under my armpit and pushed me up and then forward into the changing room. I stumbled in, arms bound behind my back. Tom then went back and brought in my goalie bag and closed and locked the door behind him.

Chris proceed to push me onto the wooden bench in the middle of the changing room and tied a rope in between my tied wrists and tied it to one of the legs of the bench, tightly. My attempts to get up where stopped by Tom pushing me down hard .

I could not move up, left or right.

“Shit guys, that was NOT the deal” I was angry as hell.

“You are not in charge here” Chris simply rejected my protest.

He walked over to his soccer bag and took out the roll of duct tape and an the old black soccer sock he texted me about the day before and walked up to me.

“This conversation works betters if one of us shuts up for a while” he said.

Suddenly, Tom took my head in a (friendly but firm headlock) and Chris pinched my nose, as I had pushed my lips firmly against each other, knowing they were going to try to gag me.

I needed air and the second I gasped for air, he started to shove the black soccer sock in my mouth.

“NOoaahhhhmmmpp”
"Just take in the sock" he said.

Intuitively, I started to push it out with my tongue.
Chris took to my sides and started tickling me heavily.
Laughing out hard, I opened my mouth even wider and he pushed in the remainder of the sock.
My cheeks now bulging from the soccer sock within.

“MMMPPH”.

Chris’ hand was pushing gently against my lips - pushing in the last bits of sock sticking out.

“now close your mouth Mats, …. take in the sock - stop resisting” he ordered.

“otherwise this can become very uncomfortable”.

“It’s good advise” Tom added. “Take it from me”.

I gave both of them an angry look : "mmmmmppph" (fuck you guys).

I eventually complied and tried pushing my lips as close to one another as possible.

Chris proceeded to place a few strips of tape over my lips and bulging cheeks.
Each strip bigger than the one before, until he finally slapped on a large piece of tape, covering my mouth and face ear to ear, nose to chin.

He carefully rubbed the tape against my face, making sure the tape was all nice and flat, sticking against my face.
The taste of his (luckily washed) soccer sock, which started to slowly sink in, was not great but not bad either.

He then proceeded to put tape around my head 3 or 4 times, with me grunting the entire time.

He taped it quite tight.
I could now see my own tape gagged face in the mirror opposite.
My cheeks bulging over the tape which covered the front of my face, the tape extending all the way around my head. This was not going to come off easily.
Luckily I have short hair, I thought.

It felt great though.
The tape gag.

They noticed.

I “mmmmmppph” and hung my head down in defeat.

“See, told you this would work better” Chris stood back and gave a high five to Tom.

“Now” Chris continued “here is what we have in store for you Mats. I am sure you will like it”.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic