Self tie – Chapter 1 - Caught by my soccer team mate Chris (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self tie – Chapter 1 - Caught by my soccer team mate Chris (m/m)

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been a reader for many years. I thought I would share some of my experiences here. This is my first story which happened quite some years ago. Let me know what you think.

Part 1 – about soccer socks

This is a true story about this one time I made the fatal mistake of tying myself up (again). As often, predicaments do not follow from one major mistake but from a series of little mistakes.

My name is Mats. I was 17 at the time and could not stop experimenting tying myself up. I had amassed quite a collection of gear – lots of rope, lots of long very long soccer socks, 2 ball gags I ordered of the internet and a few roles of duct tape.

I was an avid soccer player, first a winger, then a goalkeeper, which I preferred. I especially loved wearing soccer socks. During training or in game, I would wear (and still do) my soccer socks pulled up all the way over my knees – usually thigh high. Also, as my feet were long yet small, I would wear 2 pairs of socks to stop my feet from moving about in my cleats - causing blisters.

Both pairs would be pulled up over the knees.

I would put my shin and ankle guards (separate) on to the first sock and would cover them with the second (usually longer) soccer sock. My shin guard is then kept in place by ankle sock straps.

Lastly, I would strap on sock-holders above my knees so as to avoid the socks from slipping down in game – which is a bore as I need to take of my GK gloves to pull them back up.

I was an athletic guy (playing soccer and basketball), about 1.8m tall and had blond hair and into experimenting with bondage. Up until then, I had never been tied up by anyone else, but I had sure had a lot of practice tying myself up. Watching Youtube videos, I found the perfect way to immobilise my legs for a long time without it hurting – and more importantly to secure my arms to my upper body and tie my hands behind my back in a way that would often prove hard to undo. Over the years - I perfected my self ties. This came at a cost of many rope marks, but hey, a price worth paying. I would often struggle for a long time and sometimes would need scissors to grant me the much-needed release and would always have a safety/backup plan ready. Not this time. But more about that later. On with the story now.

I was the goalkeeper in my team. I often got mocked in the changing room for wearing my socks so high, but when you are sliding, jumping and rolling as much as I did when defending your team’s goal, you quickly also learn the benefit of pulling your socks up. Especially my teammate Chris would take the micky out of me, calling me names and making embarrassing comments (Mr Longstockings…) about me in front of the team. Chris was also an athletic guy. Brown hair. 1.70 tall. A good striker. I would often tease him back about his pink soccer cleats and pink training soccer socks though (first mistake).

This one time I was getting ready for soccer practice but seen as I finished my homework already in school and I had still another 2 hours before practice, I decided to already change into my goalie kit and do some self-bondage. Mum was out shopping and dad was out working. My 2 sisters were out doing their Wednesday afternoon sports activities so I had the house to myself.

We lived in a nice and quiet village, so often we would leave the backdoor open. That I should have thought off before getting started. I was too excited though so I forgot all about the backdoor. (second mistake).

I went up to my room and opened the bottom drawer, where all my soccer stuff was. Underneath though is where I hid all my bondage gear. I took it all out and laid it out on the bed, the 3 rolls of duct tape, the 2 ball gags, the 10 lengths of rope and my collection of soccer socks – and I had a lot of them. (third mistake).

Next I first changed into my goalie gear. I put on my base layers first (it was winter after all). Then put on my blue goalie shirt with protective elbow pads and matching blue shorts. Next, I would put on my first pair of soccer socks. These were long black Nike stadium socks (they are very comfortable and keep your legs warm in winter).

I pulled them up way above my knees. I always enjoyed that feeling and it also helped prevent scraping my knees.

Then I put on my ankle guards and next the shin guards and strapped them in tight.

Finally, I would put on my team socks which were white adidas soccer socks with 3 blue stripes. I pulled them up so that the 3 blue stripes were covering my upper leg and put on the sock holders right above my knees. Being stretched out, you could clearly see the shin guards and black Nike socks under my white adidas soccer socks.

I thought adding some fun to the game so I put on my cleats as well. These were soft ground cleats, the ones with the long studs or spikes. Great on soft and wet ground, not in house (fourth mistake).

Part 2 – the elaborate self-tie

So there I was, in full goalie gear. I had a standard way of tying myself up.

I would start with tying my ankles together with a long length of rope. I would loop the rope around four or five times, keeping my ankles slightly apart. Once done, I would loop the rope in between my ankles and loop it 4 or 5 times, securing the rope tightly around my ankles.

Then, I would continue with the same rope looping it around my cleats, first looping it around them then looping in between, pulling tightly. Next the rope would continue to go under my ankle tie and back up to my knees. I would loop the rope around my legs right under my knees again in the same fashion, 4 loops around, then 3-4 loops in between, again pulling the rope tight, repeating the same technique just above my socked knees and again on my socked thighs, knotting of the final end ends of the rope and then covering the knot in duct tape.

Job done.

I tested my bonds and could feel they were tight but not too tight. I could still jump around but could not walk.

The rope work worked perfectly.

Next, I took another long piece of rope and started lopping it around my upper arms and torso. This I did for about 15 times, securing the ends of the rope with a tight not, which I then covered in duct tape.

I would keep the next part for later. First, I took my favorite silicone red ball gag and put it in my mouth and pulled it tight, strapping it in almost all the way. Next, I took one of my fluorescent yellow long training soccer socks and tied it around my face, securing in the ball gag. On top of that, I tied the second yellow soccer sock in as a cleave gag, further securing the ball gag in. It always felt a bit weird at first. I tested the gag and shouted “What the Fuck” but all that came out was a muffled sound - mmmmpphh.

Perfect.

Next, I took a smaller piece of rope and started looping this in between my arms and torso, securing the upper body rope to my torso. I pulled it tight both on the left and right arm, until my wiggle room was very much restricted.

With a lot of effort, I managed to tie both ends off and apply duct tape to the knots (strands of tape I had ripped off before).

This took me a lot effort as the ropes were actually tighter than I expected and I could hardly move my arms to reach the rope and tie the knots.

Whilst doing that, I was grunting into my gag, mmmmmmppphing when the knots were finally covered.

I was now securely tied: feet, ankles, below and above the knees, thighs, arms and upper body with a ball gag and two soccer socks wrapped around my mouth and loving it already.

Now for the final part.

I took the last piece of rope, the ends of which I used a fishermen’s knot on to tie them together.

I took the part of the rope where the knot was and slid my left wrist in the loop I made. Next, I started looping the doubled up rope around my right and left wrist, in a criss-cross fashion, until all I ended up with, was one final remaining loop.

I did a final check.

Yes, it was the right size.

I could still squeeze my left wrist through that last loop and then pull the binds, so they would tighten the loop, making it impossible for me to get my left wrist out again without struggling.

When that was done, I was fully tied. However, I felt like experimenting that day (never a good idea to freestyle) and decided I wanted to find out what would happen if I would take the initial loop containing the fishermen’s knot, which was still somewhat loose and pull it over my left hand so that it would act as a securing loop in between my wrists. The thought of being actually trapped excited me very much. After all, what could happen, there was no-one home.

With great effort and more grunting, I mmmpph, mmmppph, mmmmppphed the fishermen’s loop over my left hand and in between both my hands. It did exactly what I thought - securing my bonds. It would be a while before I would get out of this one. I pulled my wrists a few times and tested my bonds, meanwhile moaning into my gag.

Then, I suddenly realised that the ropes were being pulled tight more than I expected.

Mmmmmppph!!!!! ( I actuall tried saying damn but all that came out was this).

I tried to relax myself, thinking, now here you are all tied up, in your goalie kit, shinguards, soccer socks over the knee, legs, arms and hands tightly secured. Ball and soccer sock gagged. Just enjoy!

"If you have had enough, just take the scissors and cut yourself free", I tried to relax myself.

The scissors!

Mmmmmpppph!!! (translated -the scissors !!!??!)

MMmmmmmmppph!! (Where are they????).

MMmmmmmmppph!! MMmmmmmmppph!! MMmmmmmmppph!! (Sh#t, Sh#t, Sh#t, I forgot).

(fifth mistake).

Part 3 – Helpless and starting to panic

I decided to go and get the scissors. They were in the kitchen drawer. I would need to get up, open my bedroom door and hop to the kitchen – open the drawer and get the scissors out.
However, I was laid on the ground, tightly tied. (sixth mistake).

Tell me what you think so far and let me know if you would like me to continue. Lots more happened that afternoon. I have fond memories of what happened that day and the weeks after....
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Love it so far! Curious to see what Chris did when he arrived and saw you all tied up.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 3 – Helpless and panicking

I decided to go and get the scissors. They were in the kitchen drawer. I would need to get up, open my bedroom door and hop to the kitchen – open the drawer and get the scissors out.

However, I was laid on the ground, tightly tied. (sixth mistake).

I tried to get up, but the combination of arm and body ropes with the ropes around my legs restricted almost any movement.

I was getting really frustrated.

No matter how much I moaned and grunted into my gag.
I could not get up.

I stupidly decided to put on my soft ground cleats. The long studs kept sliding over my bedroom floor, making me lose balance over and over again. I could simply not get up.

Not by pushing myself up against the wall. With a screeching noise my studs would slide my back onto the wooden floor.

tried heaving myself onto my bed. I would then be able to roll on, sit up and get up.

Same thing. The ropes were just too tight, restricting my movement too much and the sliding cleats made sure I was not going anywhere.

I could not get up.

If I could not get up, I could not get into the kitchen and get the scissors out.
I was truly stuck and starting to panic.

Meanwhile, I had worked up quite a sweat fighting against my ropes trying to get up. As a result the ropes around my wrist had tightened further making any kind of movement impossible. Even if I would be able to get the scissors, I could not manipulate them anymore to cut through the ropes binding my hands (I was not the most flexible of guys).

I sighed in acceptance of my faith for now. I was not getting out. I needed to think. I needed to find a way out. I was not going to be found like this.

Also, I had no idea how I would react to being tied up for more than 5 hours. It was 2pm now. Practice would start at 3.45 PM.

My sisters and mum would only be home at 7pm.

The embarrassment of one of them or all of them finding me like this would be hard to take but a dear price to pay for freedom.

The longest I spent tied up was 2 hours and I know how that felt.
Exhausting.
Not sure if I could sustain being tied up like this for 5 hours.

How could I have been that stupid.
Now I would miss soccer practice - no game on Saturday.

All these thoughts raced through my head when I suddenly heard a noise.

BANG!

Mmmmmmphhh ??? (what was that?)

Part 4 – What now?

Mmmmmmpphh (sh#t, someone is there).

I heard the sound of our backdoor being slammed shut.

How could I forget to shut the door?

Maybe mum came home early. Please let her not find me like this.
Or my sisters. Even worse.

At least with mum finding me, I would be freed (and told off heavily). My sisters would probably just laugh, take pictures and leave me there for mum or dad to find me. Or worse, tie me up even tighter.

No, it must by mum. Alisa and Ellen never came home early. Surely mum finished shopping early and decided to come home.

Considering my options, I did not have a choice, I was not getting out on my own and needed help. Maybe this was a blessing is disguise and a hard lesson to be learned.

I started mmmphing into my ballgag – as loud as I could –
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH. MMMMPPPHHHHH!!!!

I squirmed towards my bedroom door. hoping to slam my cleats against the door. That should surely attract her attention.

I would have quite some explaining to do, yet I would be free. And that was more important.

O how I was wrong.

Part 5 - Embarrassing discovery with a twist

TO BE CONTINUED SOON....
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 5 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I enjoyed what there is so far. You have a funny writing style, and make me actually laugh one time, but the whole thing is written in an amusing way.

That you "translate" your grunts is a nice touch. Especially where you realize you forgot the scissors was pretty funny.

Keep going, I'm looking forward to your next part.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5 - Embarrassing discovery with a twist

So there I was, truly stuck in my own rope work. Legs, arms, hands, knees, feet, all tightly tied. Securely ball gagged.
And no way I was getting out of these bonds by myself.

Mum just had come home early and I was trying to get her attention to come to my room and free me.
That would be embarrassing and yes, I would never hear the end of it, but by now, i was happy to accept my fate in exchange for my freedom.

I had squirmed up to my bedroom door and was ready to start kicking the door with my soccer cleats to attract her attention when I suddenly heard the distinctive clacking of studs on the floor.

Huh??

The sound of studs on the kitchen floor and then the hallway grew louder and louder until it stopped right in front of my bedroom door.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
That's not mum.

Thoughts raced through my head.
Not mum, not my sisters. Not dad.
Who could it be?

I need to get away from the door and hide behind my bed.
QUICKLY!!!

I squirmed as quickly as my rope predicament allowed me to the other side of my bedroom trying to hide behind the bed.

Trying not to make a sound, but the knee and arm bonds dug deep into my body and legs with all the squirming.

mmmmmpppph!!! (come oooonnnn – I just need to get behind the bed).

I was almooooost there when a knock came on my bedroom door.

“Mats?
is that you are in you in there?”.

Mmmmphh. Sh#t. That is Chris. Why is he here?

A further knock.

“Mats, are you there? The backdoor was open. I was on my way to practice but early and thought we could go together and practice a bit already.”

“Mats ?”

“Mai?”

he opened the door just when I was about to disappear behind my bed. He must just have caught sight of my bound legs and cleats.

Underneath the bed I could only see the sight of pink soccer cleats, and pink Nike stadium soccer socks.

“What the hell???” Chris yelled out.

“Mats, what is this?” he asked.

“MMMmmmmmpppph” I replied from behind the bed.

“Did someone rob you”? he asked again.

“mmmmpppphhhh” was all I could say. I was somewhat annoyed as he could clearly see now I was gagged. The yellow soccer socks around my face being a dead give away.

“Jeeezusss – who did this to you mate”?

When he was about to walk up to me he quickly looked around the room and then saw what was on my bed. Coils and coils of rope, duct tape, my second ball gag and my vast collection of soccer socks.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This checks off most of my boxes - rope, selfbondage, long socks, well written and edited, and a touch of humor.

But where was your emergency back-up release plan?? Ah well. If you'd managed to free yourself the story wouldn't be so entertaining.

Carry on, please.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Giving me ideas for my own self bondage plz continue. Also making me want to get some more long socks :D
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 6 - things take a turn for the worse

There I was - tightly bound and gagged - struggling to get out when my team mate Chris walked in and found me lying on my bedroom floor, trussed up in goalie kit.

His first reaction was shock - I could see the confused look in his eyes. But then - he caught eye of my elaborate collection of long soccer socks and ropes....

This is what happened next.

He looked at me again. He saw me lying on the floor, in full goalie kit with cleats and soccer socks over knee, tightly tied at feet, ankles, legs knees and thighs, arms and wrists and securely gagged. He looked at again at my bed and my bondage gear collection, displayed freely.

“Dear god Mats, is that yours? Did you tie yourself up???”

“Mmpph” I nodded yes.

“But why”?

“mmmmmmmmmmmmppph” (Meaning – stop asking stupid questions and get me out of these bonds).

There I was lying on the floor tied up, all the time thinking why is he not untying me? What is wrong with him. I started to squirm and shout through my gag - pleading him with my eyes to untie me. I twisted and turned to him showing him my bound wrists and kept shouting at him through my gag in frustration. I desperately wanted to be untied.

“Can you not get out”? he asked, looking at my tightly tied wrists and arms.

“mmmph” No I nodded fiercely!!! , hanging my head down.
“MMMPPH” *please untie me, I pleaded again through my gag, making the biggest puppy eyes I could.

“You really cannot get out? Man, how did you do that?”.

"Wait - let me help you" he said.

Finally, I thought....

"let me take that gag out for you".

He proceeded to untie the first yellow soccer sock and then the second soccer sock revealing the ball gag.

"Shit Mats, a ball gag, really??"
"Did not figure you for the kinky type mate" he joked.

He simply pulled the ball gag out of my mouth but kept it hanging around my neck.

"Thanks Chris,........ooooooh!!! shit" I said in relief.
"What's up with all the questions man!!! you can see I am all tied up and cannot get out.
"Now Untie me!!"

"Hang on" he replied.
"I do not walk into rooms every day finding people tied up and gagged like you"
"I need to take this in a bit".
"No need to get so angry"

"Sorry" , I replied, "I just thought I would be lying here tied up until mum or my sisters got home"
"Man, Thank goodness you dropped by" I almost cried out.
"I somehow tied my wrist too tightly and forgot to put the scissors within reach"
"If you would not have come by........
Can you please untie me now?" I asked again.
"these ropes are quite tight".

Ignoring my question he continued

"I guess this is not the first time you do this right"

"well,.... no" starting to get a bit annoyed he was not untying me.

"Can you please untie me now" I pleaded again.

"Not sure - I think I like this" he said.

HUH?

"What do you mean" I asked surprised.

"you - all tied up - at my mercy" he replied.
"You basically gift wrapped yourself for me. Would be a shame if I unpacked the gift all in one go".

What was he talking about.

"stop joking around Chris and f#cking untie me. I am not f#cking joking"

"me neither and you should not talk like that to me" he replied.
"That is very rude"
"you need to learn when to shut up".

Before I could reply, he jerked the ball gag back up and shoved it into my mouth again.

"MMMMMMMPPPPHH"
"There, that is better, he said.

He took both yellow soccer socks and retied them in the same way as they were before. The first covering my mouth, the second as a cleave gag, pushing the ball gag fully into my mouth.

"MMMMMMPPPPH" I shouted and started violently squirming.

He just ruffled through my hair and said:
"Now now, be a good boy Mats, this will be fun - at least for one of us, hahaha"

There was little I could do. I was completely at his mercy now.

Part 7 - Chris' bet

Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Before proceeding with the next chapter - I was thinking of staging a small re-enactment of my predicament over the weekend, taking some pictures appropriate for this board and posting them here. What do you think? :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Please do! Illustrated stories are always good.

(but be careful)
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sure. Will do. This experience taught me that safety always comes first. It was a hard yet strangely exciting experience.

Part 7 - Chris' bet.

When we left off, Chris just found me tied up and gagged on my bedroom floor. After first taking out the ball gag, he secured the ball gag back in tightly.

He clearly had something else in mind than letting me go.

I started protesting loudly through my gag.

“BE QUIET” he shouted.
“I cannot think with you mmmphing like that”.

I was really panicking as he had full control over the situation. Surrendered to whatever he had in store for me.

“You really make too much noise still”. "I do not think you understand who is in control here" he commanded.

“Maybe the smell of my socks will quiet you down a bit”.

After having taking them off, he quickly tied one of his pink soccer socks over my already gagged mouth and nose. My ball gag was now covered by no less than 3 soccer socks. Any sound I made was silenced by his thick soccer sock.

He used the other sock to blindfold me.

“There, that should do it”.

I was panicking big time. What was he going to do with me? I wanted out so badly. Yet somehow the thought of him being in full control excited me. This was the first time someone had seen me tied up. And he was making the most out of this opportunity. I was excited about what would come and fearing it as well. Whatever the case may be, I was at his mercy.

After a prolonged silence, he said
“OK, here is the deal”
“We still have more than 1.5 hour to practice. I get to tie you up further with your collection over here”…. He laughed “and you have one hour to get out. If you cannot get out, I will come back after practice and untie you, but then, you are mine during Saturday’s game”

I had no idea what that meant.

I simply grunted.

“I am also going to give you a chance to escape. I will hide your pocket knife here “ he pointed at the pocket knife
I always kept as an additional safety feature. It had been lying on my bed all this time.!!!

How could I forget. Not that it made any difference, I could not get to it anyway.

“If you find it,” he continued, “ you can cut yourself free….. but only …..after I made it a bit more interesting though”.

“You agree????” he asked...

With that I felt his hand grab my hair and yank my head up and down, forcing me to make a nod in agreement.
"Say yes.." he instructed.

MMpppph!!

“That is a good boy” he smirked and started taking pictures with his phone – click-click-click.
“Just as a guarantee you will live up to your end of the deal after this” he laughed mysteriously.

With that, Chris went straight to work. He took of my blindfold again.

Whilst my eyes adjusted to the light , I saw him taking another piece of rope.
He skillfully tied that in between my ankles, looping it around a few times, bringing it up to my arm and hands tie.
– he is going to hogtie me –

Once the rope had been looped around both my arm and hand ties, he yanked the rope tight.
Very tight.

My legs were yanked up. It hurt.

“mmmmmmmmpppph” I yelled in protest.

“Shut up cry baby” was his response.

“It always hurts a bit at first – once you settle in, it will be ok” he said.
He has done this before!

All I could do was grunt. I was really uncomfortable, yet the sensation of being hogtied was great at the same time.

He completed the tight hogtie and reapplied further strands of duct tape to all the knots I had made before. He then proceeded to tie each leg to my thighs separately, in a kind of frog tie. Just to make sure I could not move at all.

Next, he took another piece of rope and tied my elbows together tightly.

How much rope can you use on one man, I wondered??
A lot it seems.

I was not going anywhere.

At all.

Next, he took his remaining pink soccer sock and came up to me.

“nighty night, I am going to hide your pocket knife now” he said “ and we do not want you to see where of course. That would not be fair”

Really?

He secured the sock around my eyes.

“I will set the kitchen timer on one hour, so you know how much time you still have left, before you are going to spend another hour or 2 tied up” he laughed.

A few seconds later I heard his cleats returning from the kitchen.
He put the timer next to my head.
Tik tak tik tak tik tak.....

“There you go. Enjoy my friend”.

With that he left the room and closed the door, not without first taking some additional pictures I heard.

BANG! Door closed.
I was really in trouble!!!!

.... to be continued.
Last edited by overkneesoccersocks 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 5 years ago Before proceeding with the next chapter - I was thinking of staging a small re-enactment of my predicament over the weekend, taking some pictures appropriate for this board and posting them here. What do you think? :twisted:
Cant wait for the next part and pics would b awesome
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 - Struggling to get free

Before I continue my story here I wanted to share some personal thoughts.

Up until that day, I had only been doing self bondage. Always thinking about possible risks, I almost never tied myself up in a way I could not get out. I was just too afraid about what could happen if I did. I had therefore never experienced what it felt like to be really tied up and unable to get out.

I usually would play around with my soccer socks and ropes - experimenting with different ways of tying up my legs and wrists.

I have also been into wearing soccer socks and being tied up as long as I can remember. For example, I used to look for scenes of people tied up in comic books. Also, I still have pictures of a 7-year old me , wearing his soccer socks over knees :D .

That day, I did get overconfident. I thought that because I had experimented a lot with different ways of tying up, I could take it that one level further - not thinking things through.

What happened next was that I got to live through an afternoon of great bondage. It could have gone the other way as well.

As it is, the experience of being completely helpless and not being able to do anything about it was weird and exciting. Being tied up as tightly as Chris left me in my bedroom was a very strange experience. I did not expect it and therefore it was all the more exciting and scary at the same time. I did notice that being tied up so tightly, your body seems to somehow after a while, adjust to the new reality of being tied up. The ball gag starts to feel as part of the new normal. Same for the ropes. Until you try to move or speak that is. That makes this feeling so great. The switch from thinking, this is actually not too bad, to Shit - I cannot speak or move and - the realization there is little you can do about this.

Whether I was lucky or not that Chris found me and decided to play a game with me - you will find out in the next chapters. Except for some editing of the conversations, this happened to me a while ago and my (soccer bondage) life has never been the same since.

Hope you enjoy the next chapters as well...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, this story is so great! I love it and hope for you to continue soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 – Struggling against the clock

There I was, tied up with one hour to free myself. The kitchen timer reminding me with each tick the passage of
time and the lack of progress trying to get out of these bonds.

Tick-tack-tick-tack-tick-tack-tick-tack.

I could hear the kitchen timer ticking the time away. I had no idea how much time already had passed. The pink soccer sock had blocked my sight. Chris tied it tightly around my head. I tried to shake it off but to no avail.
I started to squirm and shake violently, mmmphing loudly into my gag.

All that came out were faint mmmphs, barely audible.

I stopped squirming and shaking quickly though. The rope work was so tight – and being not a very flexible guy – it really hurt to try to move like that. And besides – I was tied up too tightly. This was achieving nothing.
I was soooo angry with myself for getting me into this. If only I had…

(mmph – No point in thinking like that) I thought.
(this is not going to get me freed) (I need to think) my inner voice told me.

I tried to relax a bit and settle into my bonds. I tried to bring the ball gag further in so that it would not keep my mouth open so much. My jaws were starting to ache.

Most importantly, I tried to lie still as much as possible. I did not want to risk topping over on my side. I knew if that happened, I would not be able to get on my stomach again. That would be game over.

(I need to get this blindfold off ) (With this blindfold on, I will never find the knife).

With that, I set to work. Slowly I inched forward in the direction of what I though was my bed. Once I bumped into it with my head, I knew I reached the first step. I started scraping my head against the bedside, trying to wiggle the blindfold of.

Click-Clack-Click-Clack.- cleats approaching.

The bedroom door was yanked open again.

“Sorry, “ Chris said, as if he was continuing a conversation we started earlier.
“I forgot one important element”.

“mmmmmmmmmpppph !!” I shouted as loudly as I could. (Get me out!!!!)

“I see you are trying. Good boy.” he grinned.

“I remembered of course, no goalie can be hogtied without his trusted gloves.”

“Here, let me put them on for you”.

Shit no – no way I would be able to handle the knife with goalie gloves on.

“mmmppphhh”!!! (nooooo! No!no!no!No).

He put his cleat onto my back so as to stop me from wiggling. Next, I felt the distinctive fabric of my goalie gloves being shoved over my left and right hand. He used the Velcro straps to strap them in. With the ropes already binding my wrists, that was not easy. He needed to put in quite some effort to strap them tight.

“Eeehhh. There you go” he concluded. “Now this is a challenge”.

I started to dislike his sense of humor.

“Let me restart this timer “ He dragged me back to the middle of the room, laying me on the carpet, next to the timer.

“Don’t worry – you were only at it for 10 minutes. Plenty of time for you to get out before practice”.

This was a dark side of Chris I had not yet experienced before. Clearly, he was loving this.

With Chris gone, I tried to move back to my bed, but was now completely disoriented. I tried to get the blindfold of by rubbing my head against the thick carpet.

It seemed to take an eternity, but after lots of attempts, the blindfold started to move slightly up.
“mmmmppph” I sighed in relief.

I kept at it and slowly but steadily, the blindfold moved up, and up and up, until I was able to see again with my right eye if I remember correctly.

First thing I saw was the timer.

40 minutes to go.
(Shit, I need to think).
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 - Struggling against time continued

It had taken me 20 minutes or so just to partially remove my blindfold. I had managed to shove the pink soccer sock covering my eyes, out in front of my right eye.

Still partially blindfolded - my heart started racing. At this pace, I was never going to get out. I started looking around the room.
Where did he hide the knife?
Where?
Where?

(Think Mats, think), I tried encouraging myself.

Where would you have hidden it.

I squirmed around in my bedroom at snails pace. Being tied as I was, I was only ale to move around very slowly.
Moreover, it cost me a lot of energy to move about. I would twist and turn my shoulders and then push myself forward with my stomach moving back and forwards, just like a little worm.

Worming my way around the room and only being able to see with one eye, I could not find the knife anywhere.

I was really getting exhausted at this point. The tightness of the bonds and the squirming around were taking their toll.

It slowly but steadily began to sink in. I was not getting out.

I started swearing through my gag in desperation.
MMMmpph. !!! (FUUuucck!).

Tick-tack-tick-tack.

10 more minutes to go.

Sweat was dripping from my forehead. And my arms and legs hurt from the ropes digging into them.

(time to resign to your fate) I told myself.

What was going to happen next? I knew what was going to happen. I was not getting out but would spend at least 2 more hours tied up like this.

I heard Chris' cleats approaching fast. But also someone else's......????

The door opened as I just lay there tied up and covered in sweat.

"See, I told you so" Chris joked.

"Fuck, really!" "He did this to himself?"

"Well,... I found him, legs and arms tied and gagged" Chris continued.
"I just made it more of a package, if you will".

"wooow, Mats!". "You are one kinky dude" Tom jumped in.

With my right eye, I could just make out Chris' pink soccer cleats - not wearing any socks.
Next to Chris, stood Tom. One of our soccer team's defenders. He was wearing traditional black adidas cleats, black adidas soccer socks, folded over under his knees and black soccer shorts and t-shirt.

Tom approached me, bent down and lifted my blindfold entirely "Hello Mats, how are you doing??"" he laughed.
"You seem somewhat tied up mate" "Anything we can do"

I had 2 jokers in the room now.

DRRRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG!

That was the kitchen timer.

"Time's up" Chris shouted.

All I could muster was a faint mmmppph. I was still breathing heavily from trying to free myself.

"I guess it is only fair that I tell you where I hid the knife" Chris continued.

"See, I hid it in the one place I knew you would not look." he smiled.

With that, he moved closer to me and removed the knife from in between my cleats.

"The only thing you would have had to do was try to find a way to bend your legs a bit further and you could have simply grabbed the knife my friend" he smirked.

Both Tom and Chris started laughing while Tom kicked me gently in the side.

"Really Mats !!!"

I was taken aback by this. I could not believe it. There it had been, all the time, stuck in between my tied cleats.
I could have been free!!!!

"Now, for the best part" Chris announced.

"You will, as agreed per our conversation when you were tied and gagged, remain tied up for the rest of the afternoon, that is, until Tom and I return from soccer practice. We will then release you before your mum or sisters comes home. In return, you will be ours during Saturday's game. We will explain you in due time what will happen. For now, just lay still and relax."

"Mmmmppph" was my only reply. I had resigned to my fate.

"He is not even fighting it anymore Chris" Tom said.

"Oooh, and I will have to borrow some of your soccer socks here mate " Chris said, "seen as ....you are using mine".

With that he took some of my longer soccer socks, lying on the bed. These were goalie socks, meant to go over the knee (Stanno keeper socks).

"I have always wanted to try these. " he said. "you do not mind do you"?

"mmmmph"

"What is that ?" "No"? "Thanks buddy".

Tom came over and inspected my bonds for tightness, whilst taking a few more pictures.
Chris did the same, and checked my gag, just to be sure.

They took the knife and placed it on my desk, out of reach.

"We will not blindfold you". "Just enjoy the experience, ok Mats" Chris asked.
"We have plenty more fun stuff in store for you".

"See you soon sweetheart" Tom laughed.

With that, they left the room, closed the door and ....

There I was. Still tied up and gagged. Helpless. Just waiting for them to come back.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I'm still reading and enjoying your story. I hope you appreciate that most people here would gladly trade places with you in this story. ;)

Pictures would be nice, indeed, if you can manage. Sounds like Chris would gladly help you, if you need a hand.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

FelixSH wrote: 5 years ago I'm still reading and enjoying your story. I hope you appreciate that most people here would gladly trade places with you in this story. ;)
Same here! Really enjoying your story and wished I could have been in your place
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Nice story and soccer guys into bondage is right up my alley- big time into soccer gear myself. You're lucky Chris and Tom are also into bondage- need guys like that myself :) :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing pictures since the way you tied yourself up sound interesting and creative, especially with lopping the rope around and through the cleats. Is that you in your profile pic? If so great gear!

BTW, it's interesting you remember everything of what you, Chris and Tom said and knew where Chris hid the knife despite being blindfolded....
Last edited by boundsub 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

boundsub wrote: 5 years ago Nice story and soccer guys into bondage is right up my alley- big time into soccer gear myself. You're lucky Chris and Tom is also into bondage- need guys like that myself :) :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing pictures since the way you tied yourself up sound interesting and creative, especially with lopping the rope around and through the cleats. Is that you in your profile pic? If so great gear!

BTW, it's interesting you remember everything of what you, Chris and Tom said and knew where Chris hid the knife despite being blindfolded....

Thanks! Not me in the profile pic though - but that is how I wear my socks. Of course the conversations are somewhat edited, but I am trying to stay true to what actually happened back then....
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago
FelixSH wrote: 5 years ago I'm still reading and enjoying your story. I hope you appreciate that most people here would gladly trade places with you in this story. ;)
Same here! Really enjoying your story and wished I could have been in your place
Thanks - great to hear!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pictures would be nice, indeed, if you can manage. Sounds like Chris would gladly help you, if you need a hand.
Thanks for the supportive message.

I am sure Chris would jump in gladly if he were around :D
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

More to come...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great story, thank you for sharing. Love your 'gear' collection. Enough to have a lot of fun with
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, I love this story! I would like to get tied up by Chris like that. Forced to sniff his pink soccer socks until he returns from practice with Tom. I'm looking forward to read how the story continues! I love the picture of your gear, I hope you'll be able to take some more pictures of that gear when it's used on yourself or someone else ;) . I hope those adidas soccer cleats are nice and smelly!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic