Some Role Plays...f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Some Role Plays...f/f

Post by Katie »

This happened about a week after my sleepover story on a Saturday.

I yawned as I started to wake up early in the morning. The first thing I noticed was that I was laying on my back on the couch in the living room, with the back of the couch on my right side. I started to remember last night, I had asked to be bound over night again. I looked down at myself, a red wool blanket covered me from shoulders to ankles, my bare feet sticking out at the end. Under the blanket I was tied up with black duct tape. Tape wrapped around me from my chest to my waist, pinning my arms to my side. Tape also wrapped around above my knees and my ankles. I was wearing a long sleeved navy blue shirt and red sweat pants.

Like normally, when my Mom lets me sleep bound, she makes me sleep on the couch while Mom sleeps on the other. So if for some reason I need her, I can yell for her to help.
I turn my head to look over at the other couch and noticed that my Mom isn't there. "Most have woken up already" I said. I looked at the clock, which is above and to the left of the TV, it said nine o'clock. I looked back at the ceiling, straining a little at the tape binding my arms, moaning a little at the tightness as I try pulling my arms away from my sides. That's when my Mom walked in from the hallway. Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans with white socks, her hair was tied back in a ponytail. "Good morning" Mom says
"Morning" I replied.
"Sleep well?"
"Yes I did"
"Good"

Mom walks over and takes the blanket off me, fold it up and puts it on the arm of the couch. She kneels down and takes the tape off my legs. When my legs were free, I sat up with a little help, and Mom finishes unbinding me. Once my arms were free, I stretched as I yawned again. Mom then says as she crumbles up the tape into a ball "brush teeth, shower, you know what to do. We can continue this afterwards." I replied "okay, sounds good." I got up and went to do my stuff. I showed and changed into a grey shirt and green cargo pants, leaving my feet bare, and walked back out.
I went into the living room, not seeing Mom I went into the kitchen. Not finding her I called out "Mom?" I shrugged as I walk back into the living room "most be in her room" I said. Suddenly there was a hand coming from behind me and covered my mouth, muffling my scream from surprised. "Not another sound" a voice coming from behind. I started to get excited, I knew it was my Mother. She pulled my hands behind my back and started tying my wrists together with rope, making my hands into fists when she pulled the rope to tighten the knot. She left me standing in the middle of the living room as she went into the kitchen, coming back with one of the chairs. Mom placed the chair off to the side of the living room, in front of the entrance of the kitchen and facing the couches and TV, then sat me down in it.

Mom started wrapping rope around my upper arms and the back of the chair. Then she bent down and wrapped rope around my ankles together and tied it off. She stood back up, she crossed her arms and ask "now, where you keeping the money sweaty?" I glared up at her as I say "as if I would tell you." Mom, the robber, smirked and walked over to the couch and brought over a blue scarf and the roll of black duct tape. Mom blindfolded me with the scarf, she wrapped it around twice before tying it off behind my head, then gagged me with a few pieces of the tape. "Now sit there and think on your choices. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Than there was silence.

My heart was beating fast from the excitement. I start started to test out the ropes, as normal, it was clear I was stuck until Mom unties me. "Mmph...mmmpph...ggrrrmmphh...mmm...mmmmrrrrggph." I wiggle my arms and wrists in the ropes as best I can, maybe finding a weak spot to get free. I then start to wiggle my feet around for the same reason. I lift my legs up so they are stretched out in front and start to pull my right ankle towards me while I pull my left ankle away, maybe to slip out. Not a chance. "Your quite squirmy" Mom said, I hear footsteps coming closer. I stop moving, lowering my legs back down feet flat on the floor. "Mmmrrrgphh" all I can say. "Have to decided to tell me where the cash is?" Mom says, which I respond by shaking my head. "That's to bad" I jumped in my skin and yelped in the gag when I felt wiggling fingers on my sides for a brief moment. I braced myself for more tickling but never came, I was relieved to hear footsteps walking away.

I rested my head against the back of the chair. The back of the chair came up about half way of my head, so I was able to tilt my head back a little to rest. That's when a idea hit me, I tilt my head back more and felt the knot on my blindfold. I gently start to use the top of the chair to push against the knot in the scarf. I worked on it for about a minute or so until the knot was high enough, I shake my head and the scarf came lose off my head. That's when I saw Mom sitting on the couch watching me. "I'm impressed. Now can you do the same for those ropes?" Mom says. I glared at her and wiggled around some "MMMMggggrrmmphh." Mom gets up and comes over and sits on her knees in front of me and asks "are you ready to give up the cash?" I shake my head. Mom then reached up and gently tickles my sides, making me thrust around in the chair laughing. I pushed her stomach with my feet, which made her lose balance for a moment. Mom then wrapped her right arm around my legs in attempt to hold them still as she continues to tickle my side with her left hand. This went on for a few seconds until my kicking made Mom lose balance again. She stopped tickling me and ask "give up yet?" I nodded my head

Mom stood up and took off the gag and asks "so, where is the cash?" I glared at her and said "its in the safe behind the picture in the bedroom." Mom smirks "good girl. That wasn't so hard now was it?" I couldn't help but smile. Mom than stood up and went to work untying my ankles, than she untied me from the chair. I stood up and Mom took the chair back into the kitchen. I stood in the middle of the living room thinking Mom would untie my hands when she came back. But when Mom came back from the kitchen, she walked past me and towards the hallway and into the bathroom. I shrugged. smiling as I sat on the couch. I started tugging at the ropes around my wrists, finding them secured still. I sat back and put my feet on the footrest. I looked at the clock, it was a little past eleven.

It was a little while before Mom came back in the living room, she was texting on her cellphone as she walked in and stopped in the middle of the room. She finished and looked up at me and said "Jackie is going to be coming over for a little bit. You comfortable with that or you want me to untie you before she comes. Or hide you, if you really want to continue this."
Jackie had already seen me tied up before, so I wasn't to nervous of her seeing me again. But I was wondering "What would you do to hide me?" I asked. Mom shrugged "put you in your bedroom I guess." I nod as I say "lets do that." Mom just look at me for a moment, she shakes her head and smirks "your something else you know that?"

She helps me up and followed her to the bedroom. In the room, Mom first unties my hands then tells me to lay down on the bed. She then ties up my hands in front of me, then uses the lose ends of the rope to tie it to the headboard of the bed. Mom then ties my ankles to the foot board of the bed in the same way. "There, how is that?" Mom asks. I wiggle and tug at the ropes, wasn't much slack in the ropes and knots were secured. Mom then gagged me with tape, then said "have fun" and she closed the door behind her.
I start to wiggle around, giving the ropes a good test letting out small moans threw the gag. I struggled for a few minutes before taking a break. I hear the front door open, Mom and Jackie talking in the living room. There was laughter and more talking, like any conversation. I got bored so I started to squirm again.

I lost track of time, but I took at least two breaks before the door of my bedroom opened, I stopped when I saw both Mom and Jackie. Jackie, if you didn't read the story where she came in, has brown hair and brown eyes. Wearing a navy blue shirt and jeans, couldn't see what she had on her feet at my angle. "Well Katie, tied up again I see" Jackie said. I glared at my Mom, who said "I can't hide you when you keep making you bed squeak." Yeah, I didn't think about that. Mom and Jackie walked up to the foot of the bed, Jackie saying "yeah your Mom was saying you were at a friend's house. But I kept hearing this bed squeaking. She had to tell me the whole story."

I just shrugged "mmmpph." Mom looked at Jackie and asks "how much ransom you think they will give us for her?" Jackie had a confused look for a moment, then smirks as she says "I won't take less then a million."
"I like that" Mom says. I give a frighten moan threw the gag, playing in character. Mom smiles and winks at me, I start to wiggle around, shaking my head trying to say that my parents don't have that kind of money, course only to be muffled by the tape gagging me. "Shes quite squirmy, isn't she?" Jackie says. "She is" Mom says "may have to move her where we can keep an eye on her better." So Mom started to untie me from the bed, Jackie just watching. Mom retied my hands behind my back again and lead me back into the living room.

Mom sat me on the couch, she blindfolded me with the scarf, than lay me down on my stomach and tied my ankles together. "That should do it" Mom says, "I believe so" Jackie says. I hear them whispering to each other, which makes me nervous. I hear them walking away, still talking. It sounded like they went into the kitchen. Well I don't know if they are still role playing or not, but either way I felt like I was kidnapped in a way. Tied up hand and foot on the couch, gagged and blindfolded, I can only guess what was going on. I lay there for a few minutes before I start to tug at the ropes. I start to wiggle side to side, raising my legs up as I strain against the ropes. That's when I hear them return from the kitchen. I slowed down, but didn't stop struggling. I hear one of them chuckle, I assuming it was Jackie. I paused when I was raised some, then my head was resting on someone's lap while my feet was on resting on the other's.

I moved to lay on my side for more comfort while Mom and Jackie continued to talk, which then I found out my head was resting on Mom's lap. I didn't really paid attention in what they were talking about, I was letting the situation sink in for a moment. Two women talking with a fifteen year old tied up in between them as if it was normal. I had to chuckle at that. I tugged my hands and gave a short moan to see if I can get their attention, I did felt my Mom pat my head gently, but other than that I can't tell. I started to poke Jackie's belly with my toes, after a few pokes she lay a hand on my feet to stop me. Her hands were cold to my bare feet, a little wet too which makes me think she had a soda from the refrigerator when they went into the kitchen. I moaned as I curl my toes, I strain slightly against the ropes on my wrists and ankles.

I felt a few pokes on my side, which makes me yelp and pull my legs up to my side. "How does it feel to be poked?" Jackie says, then there was a poke on my side again. I twist and turn so I was laying on my back, the back of my head resting on my Mom's lap still, with my legs up to my chest "ggrrrrmmmph" I say. Jackie chuckles before I felt her fingernails tickling the bottoms of my feet. I jerk my feet down so they were flat on the couch, but Jackie grabbed a hold of the ropes around my ankles and pulled my legs straight so my ankles were resting on her lap again. She held them down and start tickling my feet.

Jackie's nails made me want to jump out of my skin, I thrust around trying to get away. My Mom helped holding me down as I struggle to get away. "....MMMMMPPPHHHHHH GGGRRRRRMMMPPHHHHH MMMMMMM GGGGRRMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH!!!....." She wiggled her fingers on one foot, than switches to the next for a few seconds before switching back. Finally the tickling stopped, I was breathing hard threw my noise. The tape gag came off, I assume was my Mom, who then asked "you okay Katie?" I nod my head "I am..huff..I am okay" "good glad to hear it" Than fingers were tickling my bare feet again "AAAAAHHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! NNNOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!..." I thrust around what seemed like forever as I was tickle tortured.

They resumed talking afterwards, and since I was not gagged anymore I joined in, was something about sports at the time, football or basketball. Every now and then they would tease me quick tickle to my belly, or a few strokes on the bottoms of my feet. "Well this was fun." Jackie says as she was getting ready to leave. Both her and Mom got up from the couch, leaving me tied up blindfolded. "See you later Katie" Jackie calls out as she heads out. "Yeah, see you later" I reply. There was a little while before the blindfold came off. Mom then starts to untie me saying "I think its been enough of this."
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

What a great way to spend a day with mom! I’m glad she’s up for tying you up, a good way to keep an eye on you I suppose :lol:
I hope we get to read more of your adventures soon!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I love your stories, such a cool Mum you have. Though I disagree with her ending statement of it being enough of this now!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

You have quite an entertaining style to write, it's very nice to read ^-^ I hope to read more from you in the future
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely stories, I love bare feet.tickling as a.form of torture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
tickletorch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickletorch »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Lovely stories, I love bare feet.tickling as a.form of torture.
As do I! :o :D
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Loved reading this!
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

Great story, I wish when I was younger my mother would’ve tied me up lol
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

This story is awesome. I love being bound and gagged overnight as well.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

so nice some "digged" it out - I would have left it out. Would have been a pity! Good one! 8-)
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Sounds fun! Hope to see more!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Leafythecat wrote: 3 years ago Sounds fun! Hope to see more!
Can you stop commenting on pretty much every dead thread?
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
elea62
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elea62 »

Fun
Looking for soft role-play
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Another awesome story from someone who's sadly hasnt been on in a few months. Here's hoping they return because this story is great
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Awesome story! Wish I had someone like your mom around!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Very well written, always love a good f/f story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic