Bigsis-Ellie and her adventures in escape challenges mff/fParts 1-3

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bigsis-Ellie and her adventures in escape challenges mff/fParts 1-3

Post by Ellie96 »

This is going to be some stories about my first experiences with escape challenges! I have always enjoyed them, and this is the very early days of my adventures, haven’t posted a story in ages so hope people will enjoy this and i may be a little rusty.
Part 1
This story happened when I was babysitting my little brother Kevin, he was 12 and I was 17 at the time, our parents was away for the weekend. This was a Friday night, Kevin was chilling at home while I just returned from training, I was wearing a red rather long t-shirt that covered some small green shorts, I had some white knee-high socks and white sneakers on me, my hair was in a ponytail, and I was wearing a snapcap. As I walked thru the door, I noticed that Kevin was playing with a roll of grey solid duct tape and said.

“Yo! lilbro! What’s up you wanna do something?”

“No! I I’m bored Ellie!”

“Okay! Let’s do something then. Hey! What are doing with duct tape?” I asked, we had in the past often played games and such where he would tie or tape me up, so I figured that he would probably want to test the duct tape on his bigsis.

“I found this gorilla duct tape! It looks awesome! I want to tape something!”

“Alright! You can tape me up if you want?” I said smiling as I looked down on him hands behind my back, knowing he would not say no to tape up his big sister.

“Yes, that sounds fun Ellie! I want to tape you to this chair!” He replied eager, he then grabbed a wooden chair from the kitchen and placed it in the living room in front of the tv.

“Sit down!” He said as he prepared the duct tape.

“Alright cutie!” I said smiling to him as i sat down placing my hands behind me, facing my palms together.

“Tape me up good, I want a real challenge bro! I bet I can escape! hey lets make this an escape challenge!”

“I will tape you up so tight you will beg me to release you Ellie, you must always make everything into a contest Ellie!” He said as he started to tape my hands up, he used a lot of tape and then proceeded to tape my upper body as he circled around me while taping me up.

“Wow yo! that’s a lot of tape bro! You better use another roll of tape?” I Said as I tested my bonds a little! It felt awesome and I was looking forward to the challenge of getting out.

“You bet! I will make you helpless” Kevin said as he continued to tape me up, I was taped up rather tight all over my body with my hands taped behind me! He then started taping my legs togheter at the ankles and my knees it was pretty cool, I enjoyed the feeling and found myself smiling.

“Cool, just awesome Kevin, that’s a great tape job you did there! Bigsis is going to have a challenge here cutie!”

“Yep! I always enjoy tormenting you, Ellie! You stay like this as long as I want stupid”.

“Yo! how about a bet? If I can’t get out, I can stay like this as long as you want bro and I make you dinner?”

“Yes, and if you get out?”

“I want a massage! I win either way staying taped up like this sounds awesome dude!”

“I gag you too stupid! Bet you won’t enjoy me shutting your big mouth, Ellie!”

I laughed and thought he could not get any cuter, I always did enjoy tormenting me his outgoing combative sister always looking for challenges and often getting tied, taped up! I did not really know why I did enjoy these things then, it just felt natural to me.

“Sure! You can do whatever you want! Cause I’m going to squirm, struggle and get myself out! Just watch and learn!” I said as smug as I sat there all taped up!

Suddenly Kevin got up on my lap with a little piece of tape!

“Good luck stupid girl!” Gagging me with it!

“MMPHHHH” It was on I started to struggle like crazy, but I was really taped up! Kevin laughed at my predicament and gagged me with more tape to really shut me up!

“MMMMPHHH” I tried to talk to no avail!

“I’m going to watch some tv enjoy yourself looser!” Kevin said while I struggled in my bonds.

To be continued.
Last edited by Ellie96 1 day ago, edited 2 times in total.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very nice reads about your experiences.
Many of us has started their TUGS saga in home.
From my point of vien (villain) you would be the ideal sister. :)
Continue your story Ellie.
Ciao, good day
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

sweetvillain wrote: 5 days ago
From my point of vien (villain) you would be the ideal sister. :)
From my point of view too!

Siblings can be great tugs partners. Lovely story.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I agree with @sweetvillain and @Canuck100 I wish I had a big sister like you.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

@sweetvillain @Canuck100 @Dpsiic
Thank you all for great feedback! What else are bigsisters for if not for tying them up?😉
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story so far! Escape challenges are the best. Always win win in my book. Looking forward to more!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Ellie96 wrote: 5 days ago @sweetvillain @Canuck100 @Dpsiic
Thank you all for great feedback! What else are bigsisters for if not for tying them up?😉
Couldn't agree more! I only wish I was so lucky.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

SquidIncMaster wrote: 4 days ago
Ellie96 wrote: 5 days ago @sweetvillain @Canuck100 @Dpsiic
Couldn't agree more! I only wish I was so lucky.
I was lucky too! He was really good with knots actually and luckily he loved to tie or tape me up! It was our thing that he would tie me up alot!😂
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hope you will post more stories soon.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Part 2 Lets tape Ellie to a pole

I had struggled for some time without much progress, Kevin came into the room and sat on my lap again.
“So how you doing Houdini? Ready to give up yet?”

“MPPPHHHH” I rolled my eyes and let out a grunt, it looked like he was getting the better of me! But I loved a good challenge and was not ready to give up just yet.

“What? I’m sorry Ellie I can’t hear a thing you say! Speak louder” Kevin said taunting me.

“MMMMPHHH”
Kevin removed my gag ripping it off.

“Ouch! Fine I guess you win! This is amazing tho! I’m impressed this time you really got me bro!”

“Thanks, bigsis! I’m going to use you as a comfortable chair while I watch tv”
I laughed smiling I thought that sounded chill actually.

“Go ahead enjoy yourself! this is actually quite comfortable”.

Kevin sat there on my lap for like an hour while we just watched tv like it was all natural, I didn’t mind the tape and enjoyed myself. After a while Kevin got off and said.
“Ok you wanna be released?”

“Sure! But the deal was that I was going to be tied for a whole day, right?”

“Yes! But now I want to tape you to something else”.

“Ok cutie! What do you want to do with me this time you little rascal?” I said smiling as he started to remove the tape!

“I have an idea! How about we duct tape you to the pole outside! Then everybody is going to see you all taped up”

I started laughing and kinda liked the idea!
“Bro! that sounds funny as hell! I’m totally down you better use all the tape we have and like mummified me you know. That be badass actually!” I said enthusiastic as I stood up finally released from my bonds.

“Yes, let’s go my captive! I’m in charge!” Kevin said picking up all the tape.

“That you are lilbro! Let me just put on a hoodie” I said and put on a red hoodie so I wouldn’t get tape all over the skin on my arms.
“Hands behind your back!” Kevin suddenly said while preparing the roll of tape!

“Alright! Here you go but I thought we were going to tape me to the pole?” I said placing my hands behind my back! Kevin started taping them up.
“Yes! But my friend wants to help me out with it, so while we wait, I will keep you tied up that was the deal, right?”

I smiled he was just so cute always wanting to keep me restrained when he got the chance.

“Way to go lilbro! That’s true better keep bigsis all taped up! Is it fun keeping bigsis like this!” I said winking to him!

“Yes! I love tormenting you Ellie” he said with a devious smile. We waited for the friend a girl called Jenny one year older than Kevin! Jenny was a short little girl with black hair and dark eyes, she was wearing a green summer dress and walked into the living room smiling when she saw me standing there with my hands taped behind me.

“Hey guys! I see you have our captive ready Kevin!” She spoke.

“Hey Jenny! How are you?”

“I’m fine Ellie! U hear we going to tape you to a pole! Sounds like fun I had to see it!” Jenny said with a smile, she also was kind of like Kevin! If they got the chance to torment me, they would, I use to babysit her when she was younger.

“Aww you guys are so cute! That’s right tape me up with as much tape as you want guys! Cause I’m going tom escape anyway, it’s going to be a great challenge” I said confident of myself.

“Nope you won’t stupid! Let’s go tape and shut her up Jenny!” Kevin said as he walked me out almost as his captive to this pole in the street! The thought of everybody seeing me taped to it made me excited and I was really looking forward to being all helpless and try to escape! Kevin started freeing my hands from the tape.

“Awesome! So, it’s right back to being taped up again huh?” I said and massaged my hands a bit as they had been taped up for hours at this point.
“Yes! Back up against the pole prisoner” Jenny said with a devious smile having the roll of duct tape in her hands.

“Way to go cuties! I’ve been taped up almost the whole day now this is badass guys” I said and turned around while crossing my wrists around the pole and behind my back, the post was between my back and wrists.

“Go ahead tape me up!”

Kevin started to tape my hands together with the duct tape as I said!

“Wait! You can go a bit tighter there lilbro!” Kevin stopped and then taped me up even tighter a few times around my wrists, this was going to be a real challenge now!

“There you go you want to do a proper job taping me up guys”.

“You just making this more difficult for yourself stupid” Kevin said while he started to tape my upper body! He walked around me while the tape coiled around me more and more, starting to mummify me with the duct tape.

“That’s perfect! This is so cool it looks crazy good guys!” I said and laughed at my own predicament! they did a really good job taping me all up.

“Legs together please!” Jenny said.

“Aww yes Jenny go ahead use as much tape as you want!” I said and put my ankles together allowing her to tape them up, Jenny started taping them around and around first my ankles then another roll around my knees! While Kevin kept taping my whole upper body, my legs were only taped around the ankles and knees while I stood up, the only bear skin was my legs as I was wearing the green shorts. I started to test the tape job of my two captors! It was tight and I was completely mummified as I struggled a little bit.

“There you go Ellie! Enjoy yourself!” Kevin said very pleased about having his big sister all taped up for everyone to see! Some neighbours watched and just laughed about the whole thing.

“You did a great job guys this is so cool! I look badass all taped up like this!”

“Hey, aren’t you going to gag me? It’s not fun without a gag!” I said.

“Your right! I’m tired of hearing you talk so much!” Kevin said preparing the roll of tape.

“Yes, you better shut that big mouth of mine!” I Said cheeky showing them tongue!

Kevin started gagging me with the tape pushing my head to the post and wrapping it around! It was not what I had in mind so in surprise I started to scream into my gag!

“MMMPHHHH”

“Good luck Houdini! Enjoy yourself!” I was completely taped up and struggled but it was futile, I enjoyed the feeling I felt helpless and just loved every minute of it.

To be continued.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story looking forward to the next episode. Can’t beat a good pole tie 👍
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Part 3 Lets teach Ellie a lesson!

I struggled as I was mummified to the pole by my two young captors, they enjoyed the sight of me all taped up and helpless! This 177cm (5`10) tall athletic blonde swimmer being all helpless as I was eating my words I could not move an inch or free myself even though I had been so confident but failed once again, I was humiliated as they laughed of me! At the same time, I loved it the feeling of being restrained had always felt natural and good to me.

“MMMMPHHHH” (I’m screwed! Never getting out of this) I thought to myself.

“I’m sorry Ellie we can’t hear you!” Jenny responded as they laughed a little and walked inside the house.

“See you later Ellie enjoy yourself” I heard in the distance, my head was taped to the pole so I could barely look around, I struggled but it was futile! I thought to myself that I was never going to get out so I might as well just enjoy this! Maybe I can see how many hours I could stay like this? We had taken precautions so my skin would not get affected so it was pretty safe I felt fine.

An hour or something had passed, and Jenny came out to me.
“How are you, Ellie? Not much progress huh?”

“MMMPHHHH”

“Let me help you!” She said and removed my gag.

“Ouch!” I took a good breath as my gag was finally removed and my head was free.

“Ah! Thank you, Jenny! No I feel rather helpless haha!” I said smiling at her.

“You are just so much fun Ellie! But I don’t think you’re going to get out! I can untie you?”

“No way! I never back down from a challenge! If im not getting out im going to stay like this!”

Jenny laughed and Shaked her head in disbelief! “Alright as you wish!”
“You better gag me again!”

Jenny took three pieces of tape and put them over my mouth, a nice simple gag.
“HMMMPHHH”

Jenny walked back inside and after a while she was going home and as she walked by me she said!
“Well, it was fun hanging out today Ellie! Have fun with your challenge!”
“MMMMPHHH”

Suddenly my mom got home! She just looked at me with a slightly annoyed look and spoke.

“Can’t we go a day with tying Ellie to something?” My brother had tied me up a lot lately as we had already done some youtube escape challenges! Or I had he was my trusty helper always standby to tie or tape up his big sister.

“MMMPHHH” I gag talked a little embarrassed, she removed the gag.
“What are you doing now?”

“Its just a fun little challenge! I couldn’t escape so deal was I’m going to stay like this!”
“Fine! You know what? Let’s teach little miss Houdini a lesson keep her taped up!” She then gagged me with the tape again to my surprise and walked inside, it was kind of funny and I laughed under my gag.

Later mom came out in a better mood and said.
“How are our little escape artist doing?”
“HMMMMPHHH”

“You won’t ever get out of that you know!” She said and inspected the tape job then she removed my gag again.
“How long have I been taped up?” I said as the gag came off.

“Almost another hour now! you’re sure your good?”

“Really? That’s badass! I feel fine let me finish the challenge, let’s see how long I can stay like this?”

“Alright crazy girl alright! but we will check on you once in a while, ok?”

“Yeah! Yeah cool! Gag me again!” She sighed and gagged me with a piece of tape.
“MMMPHHH” I continued to struggle and thought i give it another shot at escaping, but it was still futile.

I must have spent almost another hour like this before the sunset and I still struggled a little to see if I could free myself, the tape around my wrists was just too tight and secure, I enjoyed the defeat and just relaxed when my brother and mother came out again to check on me.

“MMMPHHH”
“Ok! Maybe we should release you now!” My mother said as it was starting to get cold outside as the day was starting to turn to night.

“MMMPHHH” I said yeah probably under the gag! My brother ripped off my gag! He held some skipping rope in his hands I noticed.

“Ouch thanks for that Kev! You win! You really got me this time! I totally deserved this it’s cool you’re really putting me in a predicament”

“You’re not getting off this easy!” He said as he started to remove the duct tape with my mom.

“Ok? What’s the deal?”

“We are going to tie you up” My mother said and laughed.
“Awesome! For the rest of the day, right? I must finish the challenge right guys?” I said as I was freed, I jumped around a bit and stretched as I was finally free.

“Hey this has been a great stretch for my arms I actually feel awesome guys” I then placed my hands behind my back and turned around, my mom grabbed the rope from the ground.

“Alright now its my turn to do some knots!” She said playful.

“Cool! Go for it” She tied some loops around and very good knots, but it was pretty tight.

“Way to go mom! Good job!” I said as she was smiling to me, we walked inside and I sat down in a chair still tied and we watched tv, then they released me and I took a shower, the rest of the evening I sat with my hands tied behind me while I was wearing a oversized t-shirt, we just relaxed and watched a movie and I had finished the challenge and pretty much spent the day tied up! As I walked by Kevins room ready for my bed I heard him say!

“It was fun today, Ellie! Can’t wait to do more escape challenges!”

I stopped and smiled a little then I said.
“You bet! I’m always ready lilbro!” I said knowing it was not the last escape challenge i would do.....
Jeff K
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jeff K »

Super fun story! Hope you share more!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Jeff K wrote: 1 day ago Super fun story! Hope you share more!
Thank you glad you like it!😁i will!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story Ellie, keep them coming ❤️
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Great stuff, big sis seems dangerous. Limitless can be problematic for those of us who like to push limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic