Brother dared me to try to escape (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
alv0065
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Brother dared me to try to escape (m/m)

Post by alv0065 »

My brother and I have had an ongoing thing where we tie each other's hands behind our backs and try to escape. A few days ago he dared me to try to escape from being tied in chair. I decided to go with it and he used rope to tie my legs to the chair legs and my hands behind me.

He asked if I wanted to be gagged, I wasn't too sure but I said go ahead.

He asked if I wanted tape or a bandana? I said how about a bandana? He told me to open up and I thought he was going to stick it between my teeth but instead he worked it into my mouth, filling my cheeks and pressing down on my tongue.

He asked to hold it there and asked if I was okay?

I nodded. He then grabbed another bandana and said open up. He put the bandana between my teeth, and pulled hard. I gagged for a second on the wad already in there, it got pushed further back. He tied the bandana behind my head, the bandana going through my teeth, shoving the wadded bandana back into my mouth, pressing down on my tongue.

He asked if I was okay.

I nodded, and made some noise through the gag.

He said good, and rubbed my hair. Told me to chew on the wad in my mouth a bit. That it will shrink down.

I tried to wiggle free and was unable to. He played video games next to me for a couple hours, and I never could break free. I chewed for a while on the wad in my mouth and he was right, it did get easier.

Eventually he let me free. This was my first time being tied up and gagged.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Please post more stories.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like a fun first time. I guess it wasn't his first time if he asked for the gag like that :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like a fun first time. I guess it wasn't his first time if he asked for the gag like that :lol:
I was thinking the same thing … it doesn’t seem like it was his first time!

Cool story, thanks for sharing it!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story, I hope you post more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic