not quite a sleeping bag tie up (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

not quite a sleeping bag tie up (F/m)

Post by boundto »

I have seen a lot of post on here regarding sleeping bag tie ups, although i have never been tied up in a sleeping bag myself i will share with you a very old story, where i was stuck in a sleeping bag with someone sat on me. Not quite bondage or tied up, but kind of same concept.

I was staying at a friends house Chris, we were around 14/15, his sister, Sophie a couple of years younger. The previous night we had been having a laugh at his sisters expense, think i upset her a bit, she did try to hit me at the time but i ended up tickling her to the floor and she went off to her room after that.

So the next morning Chris is in bed and im on the floor in a sleeping bag, i hear the door go, and all of a sudden there is light, next thing i see Sophie, and she literally just sits down on my chest, with my legs and arms trapped in the sleeping bag with a smug grin on her face. She says now then do you want to apologise for last night? Im like not really, and start to struggle, as my mate says Sophie get off him. I shouts up to him dont just tell her, get her off me! He was like mate, just throw her off, shes my baby sister. Im like ggrrrrr and struggling still. She said to me, now we both know you aint going anywhere do you want to apologise now? I didnt really want to as i felt a little stupid being in the position, but i really couldnt move. All i could lift her even with her sat on my chest, but i couldnt go anywhere else as my arms and legs were both trapped in the bag.

Next thing she slaps me really hard across the face, i kind of felt a change then, she went from a little cheeky/bratty to full on b**** mode. It hurt and i kind of knew she meant it now. Before i could say anything she slapped me again, and said i am going to sit her and slap you until you apologise and tell me sophie is the best and promise you wont pick on me again. I struggled a bit harder this time, but she just slapped me again. So i was like im sorry im sorry, you are the best and i wont pick on you again. She said now beg me to let you up, i was like this is stupid now, before i finished my sentence i got slapped again. I was quickly saying Sophie please let me up. She moved back a little and tightened the chord at the top of the bag to keep me inside it for her to get away, she then left the room and i heard the front door go. It took me about a minute to work the chord loose enough to get my arms out and get free
Last edited by boundto 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Did you ever saw her again after that? Did you pick on her again? Or got revenge?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]boundto[/mention]. That was an interesting story and that was something that I wish had happened to me when I had a sleepover at a friends house who had 2 younger sisters when I was younger.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @boundto. That was an interesting story and that was something that I wish had happened to me when I had a sleepover at a friends house who had 2 younger sisters when I was younger. Even though there were no actual tie-up situations in this story, we still do require you to gender tag this story appropriately.
updated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic