Crazy Nephew (m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MissGem
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Crazy Nephew (m/F)

Post by MissGem »

Hey, I'm new here. This is my first post, but I've been reading a few of them and I feel like my experience fits in, very well. I'm a 40 year old woman, now, but about 10 years ago, I was called on to babysit my nephew. It's not something I do, as i have never had the financial need to babysit for money, it was just a situation where it was a desperate need, and I reluctantly consented. I say reluctantly, because my sister is not a good parent, and never has been. Her children are screwed up, in so many ways it's sad. She was a mother, for the first time, at the age of sixteen, and has since given birth to three more, and had 3 miscarriages. I'm not not attempting to place any kind of judgment based on the number, or the miscarriages, just inserting the information to give you a general idea of what her mentality must be like, and the difficulty she obviously goes through trying to raise four children, with three that were never born. It's really sad, in all actuality. Nevertheless, enough said about that.

Ten years ago, when I was 30, her oldest son was 8. She had two other sons, by then, one was 4 and the other was 2, but neither were present for the time when I babysat her oldest son. We'll call him Corey. The two younger ones were being happily kept by my sister's mother-in-law, but the 8 year old was 'a bit too much to handle' for her to agree to keep all three of them, so with no one left to turn to, they came to me, as a last resort. They knew I hated babysitting. I still do. I understand that sometimes parents need to a break from their children, but my sister mostly took breaks from her social life, to spend time with her children, which to me is just wrong on every level.

I had no children at the time, I have one, now, and another one coming, but that only strengthens my convictions about being a parent to your children, rather than a buddy. Anyway, sorry to burden you with so much information about that, but I felt it necessary to bring some perspective to why I was called on to babysit this one, while someone else babysat the others. I didn't want to, either. It was a favor to my mom, more than to my sister. If i didn't do it, my mom would have had to do it, and she had already made other plans, for the evening.

The two younger boys were being kept by my sister's mother-in-law, and I was to watch after Corey, at my sister's (we'll call her Leanne) house. I got there at the agreed upon time, we had the usual conversation, yadda yadda, bed times, and snacks, etc. It was 7pm, so he'd already had supper, but if he wanted a snack before bed, it was permissible, etc. They were going to be gone, all night, hotel room, 2nd honeymoon, etc. i was to put him to bed, spend the night, take care of him, until they returned the following morning. It seemed easy enough, and should have been, since I was getting paid a dime for it. Nobody ever gets paid, doing anything for my sister, because she's always broke. She works two part-time jobs, to take care of her (now 4) kids, and a new deadbeat husband who only works when he's sober enough to wake up in the morning and get to work. I don't like her ex-husband, but at least he has a real job, making good money (seriously, he makes $80,000 a year, and took good care of them, but she's one of those people you'd see on the show Cheaters).

Anyway, sorry for all the information, I just feel like I need to lay the groundwork, so maybe you can understand why her children are so messed up. So, she hasn't been gone 15 minutes, when he's nagging me about being hungry, So, I scrounge around and find the sub sandwich makings she left in the fridge. I was pretty hungry too, so we both ate subs. After that, he disappeared off to his room, and I got busy trying to clean her house, because the place was a pig-sty.

So, I'm in the bathroom, scrubbing away months worth of grime, when he comes in.

"Aunt Gem," he says, "Can you help me? I can't find my math book."

I should have known better than to think he'd actually be looking for his math book, on a Saturday night, but I guess I was just a bit optimistic.

"Math book? How can you loose your math book? Aren't they like...huge?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I shoved it under my bed, last night, before I went to bed, and it's a big mess under there. I tried, but can't find it." He said.

So, I got up and went into his bedroom, got on my knees and ran my arm around, underneath his bed, but all it could rummage up was various toys and a mess of papers.

"Are you sure it's down here?" I asked.

"Yes!" He answered, "Here," he said, handing me a flashlight.

Well, the flashlight wasn't much good, bending over trying to look under the bed, so I went to the foot of the bed, and with a bit of grunt and struggle, inched my way up under the bed, shining the flashlight back and forth, as I went. The bed was low, and there was not much room to move around. It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic.

"Are you sure it's down here?" I asked. I was getting more and more skeptical,

The little man had clearly planned this ahead of time. No sooner was I most of the way under the bed, when I felt him grabbing one of my ankles, not entirely sure which one he grabbed first, but he pulled it and started tying it to the bottom of the foot board.

I reacted as fast as I could, but it only took him a moment, and by the time I started trying to twist in a way that I could try get to the tied ankle, he was already pulling the other one in the other direction. It didn't take long, before he had my ankles tied, a few feet apart to the railed foot board of his bed, and it didn't matter which way I tried to move, the bed was so low that I could not get my hands down to my ankles.

I squirmed and made a good show of trying to get loose, but the reality was I actually coudn't. My legs were pulled apart far enough that I couldn't maneuver myself enough, under the low bed, to get to the ties on my ankles.

"Ok, Corey! Haha, really funny. You got me, now can you let me go?" I was trying to keep a good sense of humor about it, but I was really pretty embarrassed that I'd fallen for it. I should have know he'd be up to something. There was a reason nobody wanted to babysit him.

I heard nothing, though. It had gone silent, like no one was there. I tugged with my legs, and tried to twist myself around, while I kept calling out to him, with no reply. Then, as if it wasn't dark enough for me, under the bed, he turned the lights off.

"Alright Corey. Enough is enough. You've had some fun, now you really need to let me go. It's going to be bedtime, soon, and you don't want me to tell your mama that you gave me a hard time, do you?" Threaten them with their parents. That's supposed to work, right? Not with him.

I was wearing jeans and flats, with some sheer trouser socks, and he pulled my shoes off, a bit too fast to not seem eager.

"Corey? What are you doing?"

I barely even got a chance to ask the question, before I almost screamed. He was tickling me! He tickled my feet for God knows how long, and all I could do was lay there and squirm and try to pull my feet away. I almost peed myself, before he finally stopped, and then he would only let me go, if I promised not to tell. I promised, but I lied.

I don't know what was worse though, what he did, or the fact that when I told my sister, she thought it was funny. That was the first and last time I did any babysitting for her. She couldn't pay me enough to do it, again. If the oldest child is that twisted, just imagine how bad the younger ones are.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
We ask that stories ar gender tagged.
I've done this one for you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MissGem
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissGem »

Thanks, I totally thought about that, like the instant after I hit submit, but it was too late to go back. I appreciate you fixing it.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story, when it comes to bondage, some kids can be so determined. :)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hi. Nice,story. Thanks,for posting
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

This story Is really fun , i would pray this happens to me when occasionally do the babysitter
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Great story! That’s a very unique way to be tied. It’s a good thing that kid agree to let you go or you would have been in trouble. :P
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! This was a great little story, well written, with a creative tie. Some of us might be slapping ourselves for not thinking of that! :P
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent story. No idea how I missed this first time.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Cool story
Tie me up and have fun with me
captivejordyn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by captivejordyn »

This is a nice little story that sounds on the fun side of things. I liked it
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Very nicely written. Was just hoping there was more rope or bondage involved. Always loved tying my babysitters (consensually). :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, your nephew will go far with that sort of strategic planning :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic