Hi, new. Here's a sampling of my experience m/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Feliica
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hi, new. Here's a sampling of my experience m/F

Post by Feliica »

My first cousin, Marcus, was a total freak. He was way out there, and we always wondered where he got it from, because his parents were both almost too normal. Maybe that's it. It was just too normal for a kid to live up to. I'm about 10 years old her than him, though, so I was often called on to babysit, when my aunt and uncle needed it. We lived next door, so it was all too convenient, for them.

The bad thing is I was always kinda into being tied up, so I probably indulged him more than I should have. I had babysat for him a lot, before I even turned 16, but it wasn't until after that, things started to get interesting. The first time he ever did something that sorta qualified as tying me up, was when he I was seventeen, so he would have been about seven.

His parents had plans, the details are hazy and irrelevant, but I came over to watch him, for the evening. Anyway, he had this idea in his mind that we were going to be camping out in the living room, so he had brought these ragged old sleeping bags that we were supposed so sleep in. It didn't matter that his parents were going to be home at a decent hour.

Anyway, the sleeping bags were the kind you could roll up, when you weren't using them, with attached strings that could be used to tie the roll up, so it wouldn't come unrolled. Well, we were wallowing around in the floor, and just having an all around good time, when he started rolling the sleeping back up around me.

Of course, I thought nothing of it, I think I said, "Yay, I'm gonna be a burrito."

So, he rolled the sleeping bag up, just like it should, except I was rolled up in it, then he tied the strings off, before I realized it was going to leave me pinned like that. it wasn't rolled up perfectly, so the strings were tied tight just below my shoulders and down near my waist.

We both had a good time of it, him watching me roll around, trying to get loose. i kicked my legs and hollered, "Let me go! Let me go!," just for the sake of good fun, but he didn't let me go. He tried to tickle me, but he couldn't get to my sides and I kicked my legs too much for him to be able to tickle my feet, so then he poured water on my face and make me smell his socks.

Unfortunately, I was still laying there, tied up, when my aunt and uncle got home. i got a lecture about responsibility and being the mature one, etc, etc, but they paid me and wanted me to do it again, a week later, so I guess it wasn't all that bad that it happened. Anyway, that was the first time. It wasn't the last time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story, looking forward to your next ones
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story, simple tie up games, can lead to more exciting experiences :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing your first experience with your cousin! Gotta love those fun innocent tie ups. Judging by the title, it wasn’t the last. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nice one. Is there a.part 2?
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

If this is a sample, I can't wait for the rest. I hope you get the time to share more of your experiences. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic