TUG Memorium (m/m stories)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Connor's Finale
I'm not entirely sure how old I was when this story takes place, but I do know that it was before my freshman year of high school. It was a hot summer day, and Connor was over at my house hanging out as he usually was. That day had been a really calm day; my siblings were outside swimming with my parents and Connor and I had been left inside to play video games and bullshit.

I honestly don't remember what I was wearing, but Connor had shed his shirt at some point in the day, leaving a pair of orange basketball shorts and a pair of mismatched calf-socks to be the only clothing fashioned onto his body. The socks in particular were very memorable to me, because of course I am a sock guy--but this was definitely my favorite combination. I generally don't like mismatched socks, but these were just something else to me. He had one that was a light blue and orange patterned FIFA sock, and another that was black except for the underside and the toe. This had me acting up, of course because I was not going to allow him to just be that attractive to me without repercussion.

I entered my room and found Connor playing the Xbox 360; I suddenly had a brilliant idea. I sat behind him and watched him play the game for a while, and then suddenly I pounced. I grabbed the blonde and wrapped on arm around his waist, pinning his arms to his side. My other hand was placed over his mouth, effectively silencing any cries for help. I sat the boy on my lap and wrapped my legs around his so his struggling immediately became severely inhibited. Connor yelled through my hand trying to get someone's attention, before giving up and resorting to licking my hand. Unfortunately for him, I didn't care.

After he had worn himself out, I spun around and threw him on the bed, jumping onto his back and pinning his arms under my knee. I unfastened my belt and tied his wrists together while he lie quietly underneath me. After I finished with his wrists, I got into my drawer to retrieve more belts--another of which I used to tie his flailing, socked feet. Another belt was then used to put him in a strict hogtie, which he wasn't entirely please with.

I sat and stared at his socked feet and writhing back muscles as he tried to escape his bonds almost as if I were in a trance. I scanned the room and found his t-shirt and used it to blindfold him so he wouldn't be able to see the pair of tube socks I was tying together, preparing them to be shoved into his mouth. I turned the boy on his back and started poking at his chest. He struggled a little, but it was when he opened his mouth to protest the socks found their way in between his teeth. The knot in the two socks kept him pretty muffled, but the condition worsened as I tied the sock gag very tightly on the other side of his little blonde head. He yelled into his gag and began to thrash around on the bed to no avail. Sooner or later, Connor had given up; not too long later I reanimated his bound body when I began to tickle his socked feet.

He was tied up for about ten to twenty minutes before I finally let him free. The oddity is that he always acted like he hated being tied up, but he never showed signs of anger after I untied him any of the times I had done so. In fact, things just continued as they had previous to the bondage. Sadly, I think this is my last story that involves Connor.
--Shiloh M.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A nice addition. Shame that was the last time with him
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago A nice addition. Shame that was the last time with him
Very unfortunate indeed. I still have one more story for this thread before it ends and I start a new thread for my stories with Carson :))
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic