In the woods (Self/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the woods (Self/m)

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

As an interlude, I wanted to share a more recent experience I had. This is a short story of something that happened to me recently.

I was getting bored with tying myself up indoors and decided to add some excitement to the game by tying myself up in the woods nearby where I live.

I took care in prospecting the area for a good location, where I could tie myself up and would not be found. After a few weeks and through different walks in the woods, I finally settled on the perfect location. It was not far from the main road (some 10 meters), but out of sight because of the thick layers of bush and ferns. You could only reach this spot by entering the woods from the other end, a good kilometer away, though a narrow pathway. The path often used by hikers, was at some distance from this spot. The forest/wood consists mainly of century old trees, the ground covered with a thick layer of leaves.

I had changed into my soccer kit, with shin pads and cleats on. I wore marine blue soccer socks with a green top, pulled up just above the knees. I wore a white soccer short and a grey hoodie.

In my backpack were a few coils of hemp rope, a ball gag and pad lock, 2 pairs of soccer socks, scissors and a blanket.

It was a Saturday afternoon close to 3pm. I walked over to the chosen spot and only encountered a few hikers on my way over.

Once I arrived, I settled down and spread out the blanket for me to lie on. I started by tying my ankles and feet tightly. Looping the hemp rope around them and cinching it off with 2 loops in between my ankles and feet.

Next I tied my knees together in the same manner. At home, I had prepared a slipknot. I had been experimenting with tying one of the slipknot ends to my ankle tie and tying my hands behind my back through the noose of the slipknot, after which you can simply tighten the slip knot and create a simple yet very effective hogtie.

Once I had tied my legs firmly, I proceeded to place the ball gag in my mouth, strapping it tight and padlocking it behind my head.

I know lay down on the blanket and looked for the noose of the slipknot I had tied to my ankle bonds earlier.
I started to loop my wrist rope around my wrists in a crisscross fashion, with the noose of the slipknot held in between my wrists. Once my wrists were tied behind my back (firm but not impossible to get out off), I started to pull the remaining end of the slip knot, fastening the slip knot around my wrist ties, effectively securing my hands together, but also pulling my legs close to my now bound wrists.

I looked over to my right hand side and saw the scissors I had laid there just in case I needed to cut myself free.
I had buried a old mobile phone also under the leaves nearby, just in case.

I was now ready to start enjoying being tied up in a hogtie and with a ball gag in my mouth. I started testing my bonds and softly screaming into my gag. It was a great feeling. I started twisting and turning more and more and shouting into my gag even louder.

When I would notice a hiker on the little path down the hill, I would lie still so they would not notice me at all. The feeling of being tied up in a public space with the risk of being found out was extremely thrilling.

I continued struggling and shouting in my gag for a good hour or so. Then I decided I would get out and call it a day. I set myself the challenge of trying to get out without cutting the ropes so got to work but soon found out the slip knot was too tight to loosen. I could not release the knot keeping my hands bound on my back and my ankles tied to my wrists.

I kept cool and actually got very excited about this. The feeling of being tied up in the woods and actually not being able to immediately get out was a great one. I decided to relax and think methodically about how I would get myself out of these knots. After all, if that would not work, I could simply cut myself free.

Then, all of a sudden out of nowhere, I heard leaves being kicked up. The sound was very close. I turned my head and saw a young guy walking up to me. He must have been 19 or so.

He had clearly spotted me, lying there tied up and gagged in soccer kit.

He walked over and I instinctively reached for the scissors, trying to cut myself free. I got such an adrenaline rush. I frantically tried to cut the hogtie rope but in my panic, was not able to hold the scissors up to cut the ropes.

By now, the young guy stood next to me and got down on his knees. He asked in French whether I was all right. I simply screamed through my gag "MMmmmpppph" and turned my head away from him and showed him the scissors in my hand.

He kept asking if I was all right. Eventually I calmed down enough to look at him briefly and nodded "yes".

Even though he clearly got my "yes, I am all right", he kept repeating that question.

I kept my face turned away from him. I was terrified and still shaken by the sudden discovery. I could not think straight.

"Are you ok" he insisted again.

I nodded yes. His hands now moved to the back of my head. I guess he wanted to take out the ball gag. He noticed the pad lock and stopped.

"Are you sure" he asked again.

I nodded again and turned away from him.

He stood up and looked at me again, he looked at my bound feet in soccer cleats and legs in soccer socks. He pushed against my feet that were hanging in the air, tied tightly against my wrists.

He then started to walk away from me. As sudden as he appeared, he now disappeared.

"Suit yourself" I think I heard him say.

I kept watching him, until he was out of sight and then let out a big big big moan into my gag :"MMMMMPPPHHH".

I took me a few good minutes to realize that I was still lying there hogtied and gagged.

Next I started frantically cutting the hogtie rope with the scissors. Once that was loose, I untied my hands, legs, ankles and feet. I shoved the ropes into the bag, together with the blanket, zipped it up and started walking away from that spot.

It was only after a few meters I realized that I still had the ball gag in. I looked for the key in the back pack and unlocked the padlock, took out the gag and put it back in the back pack.

I walked home as fast as I could.

I am sharing this experience mainly because it was a great experience on the one hand but may also serve as a warning for others. This was a very stupid thing of me to do. No-one knew where I was. I tied myself up way too strict. There was no-one else who could help me in case something went wrong.

Somewhat blinded by the excitement to have a new experience, I forgot about the inherent dangers of tying yourself up. I did the basics (scissors, extra phone hidden close by, ...) but that is just not a good enough guarantee for things not to go wrong. I was extremely lucky the young guy that found me was probably more shaken and surprised than I was. What if this would have been someone with bad intentions, someone wihtout any experience with tie ups thinking it would be fun to tie me up even more, .... what if I would not have been able to get out and I would not have been able to attract attention or cry for help... not smart at all.

When you are considering an outdoors tie up experience (which I can certainly recommend), make sure someone knows about it, someone comes along and is there to help in case of emergency. Scissors and phone are just not enough...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A fun and well written tale. You had a good time and learned important lessons at the same time. The way school is supposed to be :D
There's nothing quite like outdoor bondage. Thanks for sharing!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Great story. Lucky the guy who found you turned out to be a decent fellow. Imagine what could have happened if he'd asked if he could play, too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic