First time tied up. ff/m....mf/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
EmoBoyCuffed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time tied up. ff/m....mf/f

Post by EmoBoyCuffed »

This all started few years ago when I was 11. My name is Luke, I have black hair, just long enough where I need to brush it to the side to keep it out of my eyes, my eyes are blue.

The living room was set up with a flat screen TV sitting on a entertainment center to the left of the front door. Matching couch and recliner facing the TV with the kitchen behind the couch, no wall separating the living room and kitchen. The living room has carpet, the kitchen has wooden flooring. There was a table in the middle of the kitchen, and to the right is the hallway with the door leading down to the basement to the left.
I was sitting on the couch watching something on the TV, dressed in a black t shirt with "KISS" written on it, black skinny jeans and barefoot. Mom was out at the moment (no dad) and my sister, Emma, was down in the basement with one of our friends name Sarah. I was getting bored so I decided to go see what the girls was up to.

I got up and walked down the carpet stairs into the basement. The basement was all carpet, with a TV sitting on a stand up against the far corner to the left. There was a futon sitting in front of the TV, and a coffee table in between. To the right was a pool table, pool sticks sitting on a rack that was next to the wall, and there was a round table with four chairs. Now what made me pause for a moment was that Sarah was laying on the floor tied up and gagged next to Emma looking into a laptop.
Emma was 12 years old, like me she had black hair and blue eyes. Her hair was hanging lose, wearing a black and purple stripped shirt and gray skinny jeans.
Sarah is the same age I am at 11. had blond hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes. She was wearing a white pokemon shirt and jean shorts, both of the barefoot. Sarah's hands were tied behind her back, and her ankles tied as well with white rope. There was a thin brown scarf between her teeth and wrapped around her twice and tied behind her head.

Nether of them noticed me standing at the bottom of the staircase. I stood there for a moment before I yelled "What you doing!" Both girls jumped and turned their heads to me, I didn't know what happened next since I ran back up the stairs smiling. I went into the kitchen and got a soda out of the refrigerator and sat down at the table, watching the TV from there. Now this wasn't the first time I caught either Sarah or Emma tied up. It wasn't really a secret, however at the time I thought it was part of some sort of role playing game like cops and robbers.

So about a half hour later, I finished my drink and started to walk to the couch when I heard Emma calling my name from the basement. I opened the door and went back down to the stairs, and when I reached the bottom I couldn't help but laugh. Emma was sitting on the futon, which was folded out into a bed now, and facing me. I saw that her ankles were now tied and her hands were behind her back. I walked about half way and asked "now your tied up?" Emma gave me an annoyed look and says "no Luke, I'm just sitting here wearing these ropes as bracelets." I grin and says "Okay" and turn to leave.
"NO NO! Luke!" I turn back around seeing Emma wiggle around a little. Emma stops and says "come get me out of these before Sarah comes back please." I thought about it for a moment, then shrugged and walks up towards my sister. Just when I was about to bend over to untie Emma's ankles, a hand shot out from under the futon and grabs my left ankle. I shout from the surprise and before I could react any farther, Emma jumps me, hands free, and tackles me to the ground. Sarah came out from under the futon, and with Emma, forced my hands together and tie them up in front of me. I was then guided my Sarah to sit on the futon as Emma unties her ankles. Emma then comes over and ties my ankles together as she says "since you wanted to play earlier, now you are part of our game." Sarah then says "we been wanting to include you anyways."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah"

Emma finishes tying my ankles and stands up "we should of tied his hands behind his back" she says. I looked down at my tied hands and pulls my left hand down as I pull my right up, but not able to slip out of the rope. "We can tie him down to the futon" Sarah says. I looked up at her then at Emma who then says "yeah we can do that." Emma pushed my shoulder to make me fall on my back, pulling at the ends of the rope that was binding my hands in the direction she wanted me to go, Sarah does the same with my ankles. Using the lose ends, Emma and Sarah secures them to the bars at each end of the futon. When they were done, I tested it out by tugging at the rope. I couldn't bring my arms down nor bend my knees. "A little tight" I said.
"That's the point" answers Emma, as she sits on the futon next to me. I start to struggle against the ropes some and say "now what?" Sarah answers "now you try to escape, and if you do, you try to capture the one who tied you up, which in this case was both me and Emma."
"But you only have an hour." says Emma. I looked at them for a moment, then tugged at the ropes hard. "This is impossible" I say, both Emma and Sarah giggles.

Emma gets the laptop, which was sitting at the table, and she puts it on the futon next to my head facing me. "Just for you to see what we were reading" Emma says. It was a little awkward to read, how it was sideways for me. The girls were on the other side of me, Sarah was kneeling on the floor leaning on the futon as Emma sat on the futon cross legged.
On the screen, the website was asstr.org, stories of tie up games. Using a wireless mouse, Emma scrolled down the page as we read a few of the stories. Between the two of them, they informed me how Sarah had found this site and introduced to it. Both of them found the stories funny and interesting, which got them to thinking of trying tie up games themselves.

So about 20 minutes or so, Sarah gets up saying she needed to go to the bathroom and goes up the stairs. I saw Emma grin and gets up and goes to the table, picking up some more rope from a bag. "Not a word" Emma tells me as she hides in the closet under the staircase. I grin as I knew what is going to happen, however that's when I remember I am suppose to be trying to get free myself.
I start to struggle against the ropes again for a moment. It was impossible, I couldn't move much more then my head, hands and feet. I moaned as I gave the ropes a hard tug, then twist a little as I tugged at them again, to maybe find more leverage. I paused as I heard the door open, and I watched Sarah come down the stairs.
Sarah paused half way down when she saw that I was now alone, then she slowly walked down looking around the basement. She got to the bottom and looked over at me "where is she?" Sarah asked. I somewhat shrugged and said "I don't know." Sarah gave me a look, knowing I was lying. She knelt down on one knee to look under the futon, then the stood back up and started walking towards me a little confused.

Thats when Emma burst out of the closet, which scared Sarah and made her scream. Emma tries to tackle Sarah down, but Sarah was able to hold her ground. Sarah started to tickle Emma's sides, making Emma squeal. Emma was able to push Sarah's hands away and starts to wrap the rope around Sarah's arms, but when Emma couldn't pin Sarah's arms to her side with the rope, she tickles Sarah's side. Sarah laughs and goes to move away, which Emma then tackles Sarah. That's when Sarah got the upper hand. She was able to sit on Emma's legs when Emma was on her stomach and started to tickle her sides. Emma squirm around laughing loudly, which then she admitted defeat.

Sarah grabbed the ropes as she got off the Emma. Turning Emma on her back, Sarah ties her hands in front. She then guides Emma up and onto the futon and lays her down. She then ties up Emma's ankles then ties her to the futon the same way I was. Sarah then acted like she dusted off her hands as she looks over Emma "that was a big fail on your part" Sarah says teasingly.
"Oh shush" Emma says as she test her bindings. Sarah climbs over Emma and sits on her knees between me and Emma, grins as she looks down on us "maybe I should leave you two like this." Me and Emma shakes our heads "don't you dare" I said. "And what are you going to do about it?" Sarah asks. I squirm around, which makes Sarah giggles.

With a evil smile, Sarah lift her hands over Emma's armpits and wiggles her fingers a few inches away. "NO! NO!" Emma yells as she starts fighting to pull her arms down "get away from me!" Sarah laughs and moves her hands away and over my armpits. I felt my skin prickle and I struggle against the ropes hard. "Please no. Get your revenge on Emma!" I say.
"Luke shut up!" Emma says. Sarah puts her hands on her hips and says "I'm about ready to gag both of you." There was a brief moment with just Sarah looking at me then at Emma then back to me. She then started to wiggle her fingers over me, which I then squirm around "oh come on!" I say. Her fingers got closer, and closer, which in turn made me beg more and wiggle around. Just as she was about to touch me, Sarah quickly turns and starts tickling Emma's side.
Emma screamed as she pulls on the ropes, then starts thrashing as she laughs loudly. Sarah laughs as well and smiles as she moves her fingers up to Emma's armpits and then down to her sides, over her belly and back up. After a minute or so, Sarah turns and starts tickling me the same way, leaving Emma breathing hard.

Sarah got off the futon, leaving me and my sister dazed from the tickling, she came back with a role of silver duct tape. She ripped a couple of pieces of tape and smoothed it over Emma's mouth. Just as Sarah was about to rip more off, we heard a knock at the door "Everything okay down there?" My mom walked down the stairs, laughed at what she saw. Mom was 32, brown hair tied in a ponytail, blue eyes. She was wearing a white blouse and blue skirt with black flats.
Mom walked over to us and stood at the end of the futon where Emma's and my feet are. "So Luke, they got you into their games now?" Mom asks. I nodded "they did." Sarah sat on the edge of the futon next to Emma, putting the tape down. "I heard a lot of laughter when I came home, were you tickling them?" Mom asks Sarah.
"Yeah, I was" Sarah answers.
"Just don't over do it"
Mom goes and walks up the stairs, closing the door behind her.

Sarah then rips off a couple of pieces of tape and gags me. She then tells us good luck and goes up the stairs, leaving us alone. Emma immediately starts struggling, making moans and grunts threw her gag. I started in as well. I remember them saying I had an hour to escape, well ill be honest I don't know how long I been tied by this point. I was wondering, did my time reset when Emma got tied up? or will she let me go before Emma?
Couple of minutes went by, I noticed Emma had moved closer to me. I stopped struggling and saw that Emma had discoverer that the rope binding her hands to the bar of the futon was lose enough that she can move the rope sideways. I watched for another minute as Emma struggled to move close enough to my hands and started to pick at the ropes binding my wrists. It took a few minutes, but she was able to free my hands. I quickly sat up and untied my ankles. I stood up, It was a good feeling to bend and stretch again.
"Mmmmppphhhh!!" I looked down, Emma glaring at me and wiggled around. I pulled off the tape off of my mouth and say "sorry, forgot you were there." Emma growled.

I thought for a moment, then I grin and say "you know, this is my chance for revenge. For tricking me and all." Emma shakes her head making all kinds of noise threw her gag. I walked down to the bottom of the futon and I started tickling Emma's feet.
Like before, Emma went crazy, thrashing around and laughing. When I had my fun, I untied her ankles, then her wrists. Once her hands where free, she rips her gag off and punches my arm. "Oww" I say rubbing the spot. "Oh your lucky that's all you got" Emma says.

Me and Emma walks up the stairs, rope in hand. We opened the door and saw Sarah at the kitchen table with a soda, across the table was Mom. Sarah was surprised when she saw us, Mom gave a curious look. Emma held the rope up with one hand and the other hand gesturing her to come to us, a smirk on her face. Sarah looks over at my Mom, who held her hands up and says "I'm not in this."
Sarah gets up and holds her hands up "okay, you got me." Emma goes behind Sarah and pulls her arms behind her back and ties her hands.
"Move" Emma orders to Sarah.
With Emma holding one arm, she lead Sarah back down the basement with me following behind.

Emma forces Sarah to lay on the floor on her stomach. Looking at me, Emma holds a piece of rope to me "go on and tie her feet up." Taking the rope, I sit on the floor and wraps the rope around Sarah's ankles a few times then ties it off. Emma gags Sarah with duct tape. then sits on the floor in front of me and says "Luke, hold her ankles please." Smiling, I wrap my left arm around Sarah's ankles and pins them to my side. Emma places her hands flat on the bottoms of Sarah's feet. I see Sarah's toes curl as she moans threw the gag, which Emma smirks and says "payback time." Sarah screamed then starts laughing as Emma tickles her feet.
Sarah bulks, thrash around. I ended up having to use both arms to hold her enough as Emma wiggles her fingers on Sarah's soles.

"MMMMMMPPPHHH!!! MMMMMMMPPPHH!! MMPH! MMMMMPPPHHH!!!!" I could hear Sarah getting more desperate after about a minute. Emma pulls her hands back, grinning. I let go of Sarah's legs, which all she did was lay there.
Emma and I went and sat at the table and read more stories on the laptop. Every once in a while I'll switch my view to Sarah as she starts to wiggle around, grunting softly threw the tape. After about half an hour, we let her go.
Last edited by EmoBoyCuffed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Wow , amazing story , thanks for sharing it . You are lucky as Emma and Sarah . That's the story i love the most , even because of your mother that leave you to continue to play .
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story indeed which would have been a perfect fit on the asstr.com site you mentioned in the story!

Hope you’ll come back with more stories!
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

That's a very strong first story. Love to hear more from you.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

This was a great story! I hope you continue to share!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
mattmey123

Post by mattmey123 »

great story. got more experiances?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic