Reward for kindness M/F MF/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Reward for kindness M/F MF/F

Post by Vicki »

So I thought I would share this memory. but first I thought I would give some description

Me: between the ages of 12-well now. I have wavy sandy blonde hair. (various shades of blonde that happen naturally and summer it would be brighter blonde shades and winter a little more darker some brown.) 12-18yrs my hair length would basically be about 2-3 inches above my elbow. I had these greyish blue eyes. Fair skin..(I don't tank I burn) I have always been curvy. presently I am 5 ft 6 inches

Kelly : Stepmom--Well let's start with the big one. She was 12 years my father's junior. Kelly was about 5ft 8 inches Chestnut brown hair she kept shoulder length maybe an inch past and she had deep green eyes. My father often referred to them as twin emeralds She was endowed breast wise but not extremely. a nice C cup and her body frame which was model- like made her turn heads.

For anyone interested. My Dad-Grant- had Brown hair and blue eyes. He had broad shoulders ( think Brad Pitt or George Clooney or Hugh Jackman like Body) well build and more than often my friend's developed crushes on my dad. He was 6ft

So this story happened when I was 14 years old. and I will give background so you will understand why it was a reward for me. School had just ended for the summer early June. My mother was "trying to reconnect with me" and bullied my Dad into letting her take me for the weekend or else she would take him to court. I agreed to go just so my Dad didn't have to be harassed. In the past I would stay 1 night instead of 2 then she had enough with me and I wouldn't see or hear from her for months. It was decided I would be picked up Friday morning and she would bring me back Monday morning. I packed for that amount of days. I also cancelled the sleep over with my Friend who was disappointment she wouldn't be able to see me before she went on vacation with her family.

4 hours after picking me up my mom is driving back home because her friend was eloping to Vegas and she just had to be maid of honor. She dropped me off and I was pissed. I came into the back door slamming it shut and yelling for Kelly and yelling I never want to talk to my mother again. I was wearing jean shorts and pink sleeveless pink blouse I wore jean Keds shoes without socks and my hair pulled back in 2 French braids. I walked into the living room and stopped mid walk as I saw Kelly Tied to straight back kitchen chair. She had a her silver bikini and her hair in a bun like she would normally do when she would lay out to get a tan by the pool. Her arms where behind the chair tied together and her upper body tied tightly to the back of the chair. her ankles where tied together and then secured to the left front leg of the chair. Her legs below her knees had been tied together than the slack of that rope had been tied to the front legs of the chair. More rope pinned her legs to the seat of the chair and she as cleaved gagged by a thick white cloth that had been knotted in the center. The knot was in her mouth. She was struggling and MMMHHHPPPing and when she saw me she instantly stopped and started at me in shock. For a brief moment I thought the house was actually being robbed but she shook her head and then I heard the shower running upstairs. I sighed in relief but at the same time felt terrible that I was going to ruin there fun. Then I thought My friend is still in town. I walked over to the phone on the end table and called her.

"Becky, she did it again. How would you feel about a double feature at the movie theater today and dinner if I can sleep at your house tonight." Becky was excited and was talking to her mom while I looked Kelly whose eyes smiled at me. Becky came back to the phone and said her mom said yes and wanted to know if I would stay Saturday to help Becky with her younger brother (identical triplets) while Becky's parents packed the RV for their trip. I said sure and she said she and her mom was on her way to pick me up. They would bring me home Saturday evening. I hung up the phone and Kelly started to Lightly MMHHPP as she bobbed her head towards the couch where her purse laid. I walked over to the couch and asked Can I take money. MMMPPHH as she nodded yes. I pulled out her wallet and saw a hundred dollars in 20s and tens.

Should I take 40 for the 2 movies and dinner? Kelly bobbed her head with an MMMPPHHH.

"More?"

Kelly nodded.
"Sixty?"
Again Kelly Bobbed her head as if to gesture more.

"Eighty"?

again bobbed her head. and I swallowed. "All of it?" Kelly nodded

I put her wallet back in her purse as I said, "I will bring back the change". She shook her head. I kissed Kelly's check grateful for the money. I would treat Becky for the whole day. "I'm going to slip out so Dad doesn't freak that I am back and stop your fun." I began walking toward the kitchen when I turned and asked. "Next time I am tied up can I try that gag?" Kelly nodded. I watched as she took a deep breath then started struggling and MMMPPPHHing as if I had not interrupted the play. Whatever I walked in on was going to continue.

I waited for Becky and her mom to come pick me up. That hundred paid for Becky and Me seeing 2 movies and snacks and pizza for dinner + a some stuff.
When I got home Saturday night my Dad and Kelly took me out for Mexican dinner then Sunday I woke up and that is when my reward given to me for allowing Kelly and Dad to have the weekend they wanted. (part 2 is coming.)
Last edited by Vicki 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Love this! Can’t wait for part 2!
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Great story! I'm really interested for part 2
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting. Next post should go through without needing approval. Sorry to nag.but please gender tag the story.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for posting! This was a great introduction. I can’t wait to read about your reward!
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 2

So Saturday night my patents took me out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. They thanked me for finding a way they could have a weekend together as my job kept him away from the house more often than he liked her promotion meant longer hours. They had really been looking forward to the roleplaying weekend to connect. I was just sorry it wasn't going to be as long as they originally thought.

During dinner they started talking and said that they realized how long it had been since I had a fun game for myself (Kelly made me promise never to try self bondage as she was worried I might hurt myself. and I obeyed) They figured I can have 2 days for a game and started asking if there was anything special I wanted or ideals. When out in public and talking about this stuff Kelly and I had developed code words so no one would actually know what I was talking about. I found out that my Dad would be leaving Sunday night as he was called back to a worksite Monday morning. (He was suppose to have 2 weeks off.) He would at least help Kelly "Kidnap" me. Kelly decided to use the Guest house on our property to hold me captive to give us more privacy. After we got home Kelly suggested I take a shower tonight and pick pajamas or night gown I would want to be kidnapped in. She stated we'd start early morning. I assumed she meant Sunday morning 7 am or 8 am. Nope. I would find out I assumed wrong.

I went home watched a TV show with Kelly before getting a shower. I decided to wear a matching set pajamas Bermuda shorts Grey with pink hearts and a grey shirt with a pink heart in the center. I went to bed at 10:45 PM. I awoke to a hand clamped around my mouth and my body being pulled into a sitting position. I felt a cloth being wrapped around my eyes and head. I had just woken up and not thinking clearly I naturally panicked and tried to fight but I was easily overpowered then I smelled my father's colon and as the hand was briefly removed from my mouth and replaced by a cloth being forced into my mouth I realized The cloth in my mouth had a knot in it. It was Kelly and my Dad. My panic faded and I continued to play along struggling and crying to help. My Dad pulled my hands behind my back and Kelly tied my wrists together. Dad wrapped rope around my waist to pin my arms close to my body while Kelly tied my ankles together. She then tied my legs together below the knees. My dad lifted me off the bed and placed me over his shoulder carrying me out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen thru the doorway to the attached garage. I heard the echo of my MMMPPPHHH and their footsteps in the cement room. I heard the cargo door of the SUV open and was laid in the back. The door was shut and I heard them both get into the front driver and passenger seats. The SUV started and the garage door open My guess was they would take a small ride and go to the back driveway near the guest house. ( part 3 coming)
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

nteresting way to start with the bondage :D, it was a very good second part, I'll be waiting for the third ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a good fun story, glad you posted it :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Luv this story Vicki thank you so much for posting must've been so much fun.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

This is a great story Vicki! You really did your dad and step-mom a solid there!
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 3

I am scooped out of the SUV and carried into the guest house. Mind you I am still blindfolded so I don't know where I am until after the fact. I am lowered into a sitting position. My Dad and Kelly quickly untied the ropes around my waist and wrists and re-tie my wrists together so they are in front of me. They wrapped the rope around my waist and arms again pinning my arms down but this time after knotting the rope I felt them tie the slack to something and later I would find that it was one of the brass rungs of the foot board of the bigger bedroom just off the living room of the guest house.

"You can keep her in control?" My Dad asked.

"Of course." Kelly told my dad as she wrapped rope around my thighs. After knotting the rope she used the slack to tied my wrists to my thighs keeping me from trying to remove the gag or blindfold.

I also knew by the exchanged that My Dad had to leave sooner than he wanted. he also added. "I'll be back in a week. If they still don't give in we will have to move her."

I realized my Dad was telling me that I he had to leave now for his trip but would only be gone a week. I stopped pretending and my Dad kissed my forehead then whispered in my ear "be a good girl. I love you." I heard he and Kelly walk away from me and I started struggling again allowing myself to estimate that I was sitting a the mattress of the twin bed from the small bedroom in the guest house. I could feel the mattress was on top of the box spring and a fitted sheet was over the mattress. I heard the door close and Kelly walked toward me She "checked" the ropes and said, "we made you comfortable but try to escape or anything and you suffer. I suggest you pray your parents give us that secret formula or else." She pushed me onto my right side and my head rested on a pillow. I heard her walk to the living room and heard the TV turn on. She settled herself on the couch heard a rerun of an old sitcom. I knew that the sitcom and when it was played so I knew it was about 5:30 in the morning. She was giving me a chance to sleep longer if I wanted. I was comfortably able to stretch out and turn from my side to my back if I wanted. I continued to struggled but I did eventually fall asleep for a couple hours. Kelly finally removed the blindfold and I realized it was her way to let me sleep longer. She untied my ankles legs and thighs. She then untied the rope that kept me tied to the foot board. She took me to the bathroom then lead me back into the living room had me sit on the rocking chair facing the TV which was beside the front door.

Kelly removed the gag as she said breakfast break. She asked if I was enjoying the game and I told her I was. She asked if the ropes where too tight I told her no. She had fixed me scramble eggs and toast and she had chocolate milk on a tray she placed on the coffee table. She brought a kitchen table into the living room and began feeding me breakfast. She explained we get to play all of today and tonight but unfortunately I we had to stop because her mother was coming to visit. Kelly did say they would make me it up to me when Dad came back. I understood it wasn't their doing. So I was going to enjoy the fame for as long as I could. Once I was done eating she took me back into the room and had me sit on the mattress again. She untied my wrists and placed me left wrist against the horizontal bar of the foot bed and tied my wrist to the bar. She did the same to my right wrist and finally again tied the rope around my waist and arms to the foot board. She tied my ankles together than my legs. She encourage me to struggle and scream as much as I wanted. I nodded understanding I didn't have to worry about someone coming hearing me. She used a fresh black scarf to gag me with a cleave gag then added several strips of duct tape to over my mouth keep my lips closed.

I struggled with the ropes and MMMPPPHHH most of time. Lunch break happened and this time she freed me completely from the ropes as well as the gag. She insisted I stretched and walk for a few minutes. we had ate and this time she tied me to the chair in the living room like she had been tied up on Friday only I was still in my night clothes. Gag this time was a white handkerchief stuff in my mouth and more tape to keep the gag in my mouth. This position I was kept until dinner where she kept me in the chair to feed me dinner. She then had me use the bathroom and took me back into the bedroom she wrapped the rope around my waist pinning my arms to my side then tied my ankles together and had me lay on my back. She turned the TV on in the bedroom and went to get a shower. She then came back to the bedroom night shirt Blue. and sat on the bed watching TV. I pretended to struggle once in a while but got caught up with the movie. Once in a while Kelly and I talked. I asked if it would be possible for us to be held captive together 1 time. She said it was possible. She also explained she wasn't going to gag me for safety reasons. She told me to enjoy the ropes. we eventually fell asleep.

all done..hope it was okay.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome Story. Sounds you have lots of fun
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Awesome story Vicki I hope you post a story about you and Kelly tied up but this story was simply awesome.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

I dig it. Only wish you could have been held longer!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

That was great! I hope we get to hear about more of your kidnappings soon!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, I hope you post some more, in the future :)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Hope it was ok? It was great [mention]Vicki[/mention] ! Very well written, and sounds like a wonderful experience!
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

Excellent story, hehehe, although it seems that there could be a quarter :lol: , I hope you can continue telling more stories of yours ;)
jo689hn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jo689hn »

More please
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I enjoy it
Tie me up and have fun with me
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Nice story. Did you get tied up with Kelley 1 time?
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

A pretty reward for a nice girl ^^
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic