Tied up by my Dad M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up by my Dad M/F

Post by Vicki »

I want to make it clear My Dad was never physically or mentally abusive in any way toward me or Kelly. This story was probably the only time he might have been rough on me. So please know my father was a loving man and this 1 event. I told this story to 1 person years after my father died and it gave them the wrong impression of my father and thought I was nuts at the way I looked back at it with sentimental warmness. I post this here hoping you guys understood his motives behind tying me up and what he was doing. I only wrote it today my fiancé and I kind of broke up last night and I remember this.

My first boyfriend was co captain of the football team. I was 15 and he was 17. we lasted about 8 months. He broke up with me on Thursday after school on the way home-he was driving me home from school. I was so sad and unfortunately Kelly was not home. She was out of town dealing with Her favorite aunt was dying of cancer and no one else in the family seemed to care for her. They just wanted her to die for her money. Dad was home but I didn't feel comfortable talking to him about it. I tried to ignore my feelings. I did call Kelly and let her know what happened. She felt bad she couldn't be there. She encourage me to talk to my dad but this was my dad and in a 15 year old mind I was thinking what would he understand - my world is ending. (yes, 15 year old me centered mind I'm sorry to say.) So Thursday I sulked. Friday at school all these rumors started to spread. People talking behind my back and by the end of the day I was not only hurt and sad but angry as well.

Kelly had called Dad when I was at school and told him what I told her. So when I got home my Dad tried to talk to me to help me but of course he was a Man and one species that broke my heart I didn't want to talk to him. He couldn't possibly understand. ( yes, I was acting like a brat. 1 of the few times) He let my moody attitude slide and tried to ignore it.

Saturday I was dressed in black jeans and gray shirt with writing on it in read saying bite me or something like that but the writing matched my mood Bratty. I was sulking. I was sitting on the family room couch (family room was just off the kitchen) Dad was doing some remodeling in the house and he had just yelled from the kitchen to bring in his rubber mallet that he forgot on the patio which was just off family room. All I had to do was get up open the sliding the door on the right side of the family. Grab it from the table it lay on and bring it to him. I didn't do it. I yelled at him to get it himself and called him a dumb S.O.B.--Yeah, that dumb S.O.B. comment was the straw that broke the camel's back in a sense--. My Dad would have tolerated me not doing it or telling him to do it himself but the dumb S.O.B. wasn't going be tolerated. I heard tools crashing into a tool box and my Dad grab my arm and yanked me onto my feet.
"That isn't something I ever taught you! You know better to disrespect anyone!" he was half dragging me half leading me thru the kitchen half of which had the underfloor exposed and toward the door that lead to a back hallway where the back door was at the end of the small hallway. The garage door was on the right to the left was a door to the laundry room and a few feet away was the door leading to the basement.

I was shocked by the anger of my Dad and started to regret the comment. "Sorry!" I insisted as Dad grabbed the small duffle bag that held the ropes and gags. I was scared by what he was doing. I never seen my Dad that angry and he never had truly angry at me. He pushed the basement door open and forced me down the steps. I was panicked as Dad lead me to the metal pole in the center of the room. he quickly tied my wrists together behind the pole

"Dad-" I called but he took a bandana and cleave gagged me.

"You are going to listen to me, young lady!" He said and made me sit on the floor. He wrapped rope around my body pinning me to the pole. "You are not the first or last person to experience a break up! Yes, this is the first one for you and the first one for everyone is the worse." He tied my ankles together and my legs . "So yell, or scream or cry. whatever you need. stop trying to hide your emotions and face them. I will be back in two hours and I expect a REAL apology for the comment and there is no party tonight at your friends house or movies with Becky and Jennifer tomorrow. Your grounded for the weekend." He walked back up the steps but left the door open.

I kicked at the boxes near me and screamed at the top of my lungs as I struggle to get free but eventually tears started to fall from my eyes and I sobbed letting myself truly feel the pain and hurt. My Dad in his way was making me face my emotions which was something I didn't want to do. It probably wouldn't have been the way Kelly would have helped me thru it but it was the only thing my Dad could think of. When he came back down he took the gag off and started untying me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed very hard. My Dad embraced and tried to comforted me. He finished untying me and picked up the ropes and gag.

I apologized sincerely and nothing more was said about the comment. That was the first time in 8 years I had gotten grounded. My Dad did take me out for ice cream that evening and he told me that I would forget who he even was years later. Dad was wrong about that.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Not the usual playful TUG-story, but touching.

Thanks for sharing it with us
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sometimes we need a little restriction to be able to let go.
Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for sharing, it was touching in its way, and I hope you keep your chin up follow the break up, take care and stay safe
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you for sharing this story, your dad was quite ingenious man. you must miss him, and I am very sorry about your Fiance I hope for more happier times in the near future.
Deleted User 4409

Post by Deleted User 4409 »

Thanks for sharing and sorry about the fiancé. All the best.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Thank you all for words of encouragement. I think our argument is stress from the wedding coming up.

I was hoping this forum understood my Dad's motives.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago Thank you all for words of encouragement. I think our argument is stress from the wedding coming up.

Of course :)

He didn't do anything inappropriate. You were out of line, and he handled it.

Thanks for sharing!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

I’m glad you’ve found a place to share your experiences - it always helps to reflect on the past to put the present in perspective.

Hope things become less stressful - and glad your fathers memory can live on through your stories!
Vicki wrote: 4 years ago Thank you all for words of encouragement. I think our argument is stress from the wedding coming up.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing this personal story. I don’t think anything he did crossed the line, he was helping you cope in the best way he knew. That’s love.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my 8-ish years visiting this site, it’s that this forum is full of great people. Feel free to talk or share any time.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Yup, I definitely understand where you're coming from here. My mom has done similar things with me if I ever came in and started taking some of my crap out on her. It was really helpful in retrospect, even if I was mad at the time. It gives you a minute to think and calm down.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

So I am not the only one... :)

Will you share of your experiences?
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Thank You for sharing this Beautiful and Touching story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago So I am not the only one... :)

Will you share of your experiences?
Sure, feel free to message me anytime :D
Aiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aiden »

That was a great real life story and we all appreciate it.
Hey guys, I used to be part of the old site and just found this new one, i'm a switch with a sock and duct tape fetish if you wanna rp hit me up, girls only tho.
bellamanda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bellamanda »

I appreciate your story. I've had related experiences though with my mother so I can understand how things like that can help sometimes.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

That was really personal....really brave of you to share it. You had a great relationship with your dad.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Surely did your father right at that time, although in my country is a type of punishment that goes beyond what was established, both when he was a child and right now that is unthinkable.
The most normal thing in my childhood was that you would take a slap and of course you were forbidden to leave the house, but resorting to punishments with rope was something very frowned upon.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago Surely did your father right at that time, although in my country is a type of punishment that goes beyond what was established, both when he was a child and right now that is unthinkable.
The most normal thing in my childhood was that you would take a slap and of course you were forbidden to leave the house, but resorting to punishments with rope was something very frowned upon.
It wasn't a REAL punishment. The grounding of not letting me go to the party and movies was the REAL punishment. The 2 hours tied up in the basement was his way of making face my emotions. allowing me the chance to cry. He and Kelly NEVER used bondage as a punishment
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

For your other stories I have already reached that conclusion, obviously they were other times and now parents would get into a serious problem of making those games with their children.
I am also glad that you have found the perfect husband for this type of games, you were lucky with your experiences in your childhood and as an adult found the perfect partner.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Great story, and thanks for sharing.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

Some have posted that they think of her dad's reaction as having been punishment for Vicki's behavior. I prefer to see it as a sort of "rough therapy" for her depressed situation. It appears to me that what he did was not to penalize her for her bad attitude towards him but to make her aware that her mood affects her family relationships and he gave her time to think about that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic