(M) Self-Bondage Gone Wrong And Right.

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

(M) Self-Bondage Gone Wrong And Right.

Post by Solarbeast »

This story was an old story I had posted to the old board.

I had just woken up and decided to lay in bed for a little while and play Pokemon Go as I
was laying on my phone. Once I got done playing Pokemon Go I plugged my phone in as it was
about to die and I decided to open my iPad and go through my morning routine of checking
emails, going through a couple of games, and lastly going onto YouTube. I had just opened up
YouTube when an idea came to my head.

This idea included every aspect of my self-bondage adventures from the previous week,
but they were to be changed in a way. I would still have my ankles tied, a dog collar on, over
the mouth gagged with bed sheets, and my arms tied to my body at the elbows with another bed
sheet. The only difference was that I was going to try to have my wrists tied together in the
back instead of what the front like I always do. Also, I would be wearing what I always wear
which was basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I did not need to put my dog collar on as I had slept in
it, so the next thing to do was to tie my ankles up. I do this with one of my queen bed sheets. I
start to tie the ankles together, but before I fully know them, I end up taking both ends a different
direction in a cinch pattern. This is done as many times as I possibly can with this time being on
end wrapped three times, and the other wrapped two times. Once that part is done I finally
fully knot the ends as tight as I possibly can. Next, I do my gag on my mouth with one fitted
queen-sized sheet. This sheet is cut into two almost equal parts and works perfectly for an
over the mouth gag. For all the new readers who are reading this, I cannot put anything in my
mouth as I have a really bad gag reflex, so I end up tying the gag as tight as possible. The
biggest part of the fitted sheet gets tied first over my mouth, with the smaller one doing the
support tightness so that I cannot get either off without some hard trying.

Next, I get my bed ready as best I can for the possibility of me wanting to wrap myself up
further. This consists of my two comforters, one being a queen sized and the other being a king-sized. It also consists of one other queen sized bed sheet, and a twin sized fitted sheet. I just
tried to get the two sheets spread out in an area my upper body would run into as that is the
area where I would want the tightest as possible. Next, I tied another bed sheet, this time a king-sized around my chest area as once I put my arms through the sheet would go down my body a
little. Next before putting my arms through I had to fix another bed sheet that had already had
the sized hole knotted off that would fit my wrists. I just had to make sure it was tight enough so
that I could still get out, but not too easy that my hands would slip out. So once that was ready I
ended up putting my arms through the tie around my chest and tried to get my hands to go
behind me to be tied into the other bed sheet.

This is where I encountered my first problem which was that my arms the way that they
were tied would not let me move my arms to make it even possible to do what I wanted to do.
So now I decided to see if I could slip my arms through the area at my back where the sheet
was. This was very difficult as I had never done something like this and this is the area where
the sheet is generally the tightest it is around my body. But my left arm went through fairly
easily and I was able to put the wrist tie on that arm easy as well. Next came the challenging
part of getting my right arm through the sheet tie as well. It took me a little bit of time and a little
bit of force, but I was finally able to do it. Once I got it to work I was able to put my right wrist
through the wrist tie and my idea was finally a success. I tried to move around to the position
that was not that uncomfortable, but I soon found that to be too difficult to do in my current
position. So because of that, I decided to just go ahead and go back to the same method, but
with my wrists tied in front of me. This yet again proved to be interestingly hard. It took me a
couple of attempts to get my wrists out of the tie, but soon enough I was able to do just that.

This is where the title comes into effect. I reset my comforters and sheets so that I can
wrap myself up as that ends up being my favorite part of this method. My ankles are still tied
very well and tight, and my gag is the same way. My collar is still on and the only thing I need to
fix is to move my arms to the front of my body instead of the back like they are at the moment.
Instead of removing them fully, I decide to just try and guide them back into the front of my
body, I also did not realize that in doing it this way I may not be able to get it off once I am done.
Once that is done I do my best to get my legs covered in the comforters so that they can be
wrapped well. I also do my best in folding up the end near my legs as this adds to the tightness
of the wrap. I start to lie down more and more and as I do this I continue to wrap the remaining
edge of comforter over my body so that I can actually be wrapped up. Once I fully lie down I put
my left wrist through the wrist tie again. I then take whatever remaining ends are not put into
place and set them up so they are able to wrap with me. If they do not wrap with you from the
start then the wrap can get off to a bad start and you may not even be wrapped up at all. Once
that is done I put my right wrist through the wrist tie and get ready to roll.
In my previous stories I thought when I rolled initially it counted as two full roll wraps, but
now I realized that the initial roll/wrap was just one wrap up and not two. This meant that even
though it got tight I needed to start to move back towards the edge of my bed on the left and get
ready to wrap myself up again. If you have never done something like this in your self-bondage
adventures then you may not know that the initial rolls do create a tightness around your body,
but the sliding back to do the wrap again is where most of the tightness comes from. This is
because you are more so dragging yourself back and each time you do this you essentially get
a pull on the wrap that creates the tightness. So while I am doing this I also am trying to be able
to see where I am going so that I do not get to the edge of my bed without knowing and fall off.
I have done that once before and it did hurt initially, but luckily the wrap adds enough cushion
that it doesn't hurt that bad.

Finally, I get to the point where I can see again and I realize I am as close to the edge as
my body can go because my legs are probably at the edge, but my upper body has enough
room left. I decide to stop there as my legs are not only wrapped up like the rest of the body,
but they are also tied up. So this would mean that if I tried to continue to get closer to the edge
and failed than I would have no way to stop myself from falling. So I felt like it was in my best
interest to start to roll the second time to get myself wrapped tighter. I start to roll back to my
right and see my curtain pull rod/rope/string has been wrapped into the comforters and if I try
and wrap a second time I could tear my whole curtain down that was blocking neighbors from
looking into my room. It was then that I realized I was actually trapped. This is because I could
not initially get my arms out at all, if I rolled left I would be off the bed and the string may cause
the curtains to fall that way, and if I rolled tighter/ to the right than it was a 100% definitive that
the curtains would fall as the string/rope was quite taught. This was the first time for me to
actually be tied up, wrapped up, and trapped in a way where if I moved than something bad may
happen so essentially I could not move.

I was probably like that for thirty minutes to 45 minutes trying to come up with an idea
on how I could get out of this. My first idea was to try and roll out of it, because I had gotten
myself trapped in a similar way before, but it was just my computer cable got wrapped with me
and that time I was able to just roll the opposite way to get out. This time the only idea I came
up with was to just lay there and wait until I was able to work up enough sweat so that I could
get my wrists out of the tie. I soon also had the addition of torture in this wrap, and it came from
the weather outside. No, it was not the sun shining on me, quite the opposite. It was that it had
just started to rain and I had not taken my waking up a trip to the bathroom yet. The rain lasted
from about 15 minutes after I noticed I became stuck to about an hour after I got out of the wrap.
So I kind of just had to sit there and be tied up, but somewhat wrapped up. The funny
thing with wrapping yourself up is that, Yes you want to get it as tight as you can go, but by
doing that you are actually also assisting yourself in making it get to the point where it is fairly
easy to get out off. So for me in the predicament I was in at the moment meant that it was near
impossible for me to get out off even if I could get my wrists out of the tie. Soon enough though,
probably within an hour or an hour and a half of becoming stuck like this, I was able to get my
wrists out of the tie. This was both due to the amount of sweat I had built up, and the constant
actual struggling that I was doing. It took me another 10 minutes to finally be able to get my
arms out of the wrap even though they were still tied to my body at the elbows. And from there I
was able to remove the curtain rope/string from my body and was able to get off the bed so that
I could essentially shimmy my way out of the wrap.

It is now about an hour after this and my ankles are still tied, I still have my dog collar on,
and my arms are still tied to my body. I was able to get one of the pieces of bed sheet off of my
mouth, and the other is now hanging around my neck, but the end of it is trapped in my arm tie.
Through writing this I realize that my arms are trapped in the tie at the moment because I am
not able to grab it and force an arm out. This means that I cannot get out of the rest of it, and I
cannot go use the bathroom at all.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

. . . and?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago. . . and?
There is no end to this story. I have just posted any stories I had saved to my drive, and if this story ends this way than it ends this way. Unfortunately, I cannot remember what happened after the last sentence, or I would have tried to finish it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK.
Coujkd you "create" a follow-up?

Nevertheless, thanks for starting the ball rolling.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Follow up is that I eventually got everything off without having to cut anything off. Also this was at least 1+ years ago, and I am in a new state with a new house.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic