No Escape (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

No Escape (M/M)

Post by David Han »

Henry and I had a lot of good experiences together, but not all of them was as interesting as this one which happened when I was 18 years old and he was 17 years old. We lived a couple of blocks from each other, so I would ride my bike there to visit him. He and I actually met through a summer camp and we did not go to the same high school. He loved to read, write stories, and play basketball. At first, that is all we would do when we hang out and eat food together and just talk about life. Then one day, we were watching a movie and there was a scene where a man is tied up by a kidnapper and Henry turned to me and said, "I bet you could not get out of that" I was in shock, and said, "I bet I could". Henry then replied to me, "If you can't in one hour, I can do whatever I want to you and you cannot protest". I accepted his challenge. I stripped down into my underwear. His parents was not home, but just to be safe, he blindfolded me and took my hand and led me into his bedroom and locked the door. Now, this is where things got serious. He forcibly slammed me onto the bed, and said to me, "You come into my house to steal my things, now you're gonna to be punished for this infraction". I started to cry and to play along I said, "I did not mean to do this, please let me go". Henry said, "No, you're going to get what is coming to you". He grabbed my wrists, and pulled them behind my back and tied them with rope. Then, he restrained my ankles. He then tied my wrists to my ankles. He then said, "Try to get out now, or you're in big trouble".

I struggled mightily to escape from the bonds, but I was unable to do so within the parameters set for me. He then said, "Sorry David, but now I'm going to torture your feet with some tickles". He proceeded to tickle my feet. He tickled my arches and I laughed out very hard and it made me very nervous. At this point, he only just found out that I was ticklish. I enjoy it, but then again, tickle me too long, and I'll be tortured. He then licked my toes up and down and I giggled like a little baby trying to avoid them by flexing my toes, but the bounds held me too tight for me to resist. He then tickled my heels with a feather duster and this caused me to holler with laughter. After a couple of minutes of tickling me, he undid my bounds, and asked me if I enjoyed this experience. I said absolutely. To my horror, I realized that 2 hours had actually passed.

The next day, he grabbed me as I walked into his house once again and pulled me into a chair, and tied my wrists behind the chair, and then tied my ankles, and I thought, "Oh no, here we go again"

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a sweet tie up story between friends.

Henry seems like a great kid to have around if you like being bound. I'd love to read your other experiences together.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

[mention]cj2125[/mention], you might like this one.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Kind of wished he told me sooner that he likes to tie people up.
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Looking forward to hearing more!! It’s crazy how time goes by when your being tortured.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Nice friend you have there! Great story!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent well-written story. Henry seems like the kind of friend many of would enjoy. I look forward to reading about more of your experiences.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Part 2

Henry had me tied up to a chair and he said to me, "Where is the money" ? in an loud voice. I said, "This is your house, how would I know where you keep your money? "Don't play games with me, you are going to tell me where it is or you are going to get it, and you are probably will not like it" replied Henry. My shirt was off so he had full access to my upper body and there was nothing I could do about it. "I say this once again, I do not know where the money is". Henry then slapped me across both checks. Surprisingly this did not really hurt and I just sat there. He then proceeded to tickle my underarms which caused me to in turn to giggle very low. I could not imagine what is going through his mind. Even though this was a staged and fun game to play, could it get any worse for me? Henry then continued the onslaught on my underarms faster and it produced louder laughter from me. He was sure he could get information out of me, and I was sure I could endure this and win the game. After some time, he stopped tickling me, and moved on to something else.

Henry opened a jar and I did not know what was inside. He then put a cloth over my mouth and tied it around it, and I could not say anything but mmph. He then blindfolded me with another cloth and tied it around my eyes. Now with two of my senses gone, I was helpless. He had kicked up the game a notch. Then, he rubbed something under my arms and it was very slimy. He rubbed it all over my armpits, and upper body. It took me a while to figure out that it was shaving cream. I knew he would not actually shave my pits, but it was very uncomfortable. Soon it became very hot inside and I knew he maxed out the temperature. I was sweaty like crazy under the immense heat and the shaving cream did not help in this situation.

He had broken me, and I told him it was in a white envelope in the living room. He was quite pleased that he had won, but he had no intention to let me go. He used a wet towel to wipe off the shaving cream off my body, then left the room leaving me there all alone. I had no idea how long he was gone for, but being in isolation sucked for me. When he untied me, I told him this was a lot of fun. I secretly though plotted my revenge, but will it actually back fire on me. Stay tuned to find out.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

This is a great story! Would love to read more
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]David Han[/mention]
Really liking this. The short (tiny!) chapters are right up my alley and the storytelling is superb.The "tell me where the money is" game is similar to things I've done and makes the 'torture' more meaningful.
More please.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Part 3:

Henry and I planned another get together once school was about to start because he went on vacation and so it was around August about 2 months after our previous session. This time, he went to my house. I had the entire house to myself because my parents was away on a business trip. Henry was very comfortable when he removed his t-shirt, shorts, shoes, and socks and just plopped himself onto my coach. We watched a couple of movies when he suddenly felt very tired, and fell asleep right there. I decided to carry out my devious plan. I wore a mask and started to pull his hands behind his back as I flipped him onto his stomach. I restrained them with rope I found lying around. Then, I tied his ankles. That is when I splashed water onto his face to wake him up. He was startled that he was unable to move an inch. I had him just where I wanted him. In a gruff voice I said, "This is what happens to boys who tie me up and torture me, and now it's time to return the favor. He said, I'm sorry for doing that to you, but you said you loved it though". "I know, but I still want my revenge" I replied sternly. I knew he was very ticklish from his time at summer camp, so I immediately worked on tickling his tender and bare feet. He giggled very softly, but it was cool to hear his reaction again. I continued the onslaught on his bare feet all over his toes, heels, and arches, and soles very quickly and then slowly and he went from high volume of laughter to low volume of laughter.

Then, I attacked his underarms, belly, sides, and ribs with my fingers very carefully to produce the most amount of laughter from him as I can. His underarms was most ticklish, followed by his belly, sides, and ribs. Then, he moaned when I finished tickling him. It was about 30 minutes before I stopped. Then, I focused on using ice from my fridge and rubbed it up and down his feet, especially in between his toes. He was screaming at me, "It's too cold, please stop this". "Too bad, I'm not going to" I said back to him. I increased my speed. Then, I carried him off the coach and into my bedroom and placed him onto my bed. I then decided to focus entirely on his bare soles which is so adorable to me. I played with his feet, sucking his toes, licking his feet, and massaging them.

Then, I untied him. I'm sure he had a lot of fun, but it was not over for him at least. He said to me, "Well, that was a mistake" as he pounced on my legs, and dragged me from my bedroom to the living room and he quickly got me hogtied with no struggle from me because I let him do this to me since I loved being tied up so much. He ended the day tickling my bare feet and you could hear laughter coming from my house since the window was left open, and the neighbors must have thought, someone is having fun in there.

Next up- My Birthday tied up game with Henry
Deleted User 4764

Post by Deleted User 4764 »

Nice story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic