tied and pampered. (FF/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tied and pampered. (FF/F)

Post by Vicki »

Okay as many of you know my wedding is just hours away... ( :) :o :) ) and I will probably be away from the website for about a week. ( hoping I get some time to pop in...) Rehearsal dinner went well. Future hubby is spending some time with some old friends he hadn't seen since college. I thought I would take some time and give you all a little fun tale.

Last weekend as some of you know I was feeling the stress. I was hoping for some bondage and I got my wish. Kelly and Becky decided I needed a nice mani/Pedi which they give the best home versions. So I am in a night shirt ( blue with pink circles) just something to lounge around in when I am home. I general like to be comfortable when I am home and no plans to go anywhere. My idea was just to spend the evening what a couple movies on my Prime account.

I am in the Den when Kelly and Becky come into the room and before I know it The kitchen chair with arms is set between the couch and the TV and I am being tied to the chair. Wrists to the arm of the chair. My ankles tied to the front legs off the chair. My torso tied to the chair. Ropes wrapped around my shoulders above and below my breasts pining them to the back of the chair and a rope tied around my waste and the back of the chair. I was cleaved gagged with a thick back cloth. I was told to relax and enjoy what they had plan. Kelly and Becky then started setting up the tools and items needed for them to pamper me.

They set up a soaking tub for my feet and a stool for Becky to sit on. Kelly set up a small table with a bowl to soak my hands. The First wrist to be untie was my right while Becky untied my left ankle. My hand (fingers mostly) and my foot where placed in the tub and bowl which were warm and had rose scented soaking salts. They sat talking and working on my limbs. shaping and filing and all that happens with Mani/pedis. They also massage the hand and arm foot and leg. Kelly also took the opportunity to wax my legs. Then my nails where painted with Mother of Pearl like shade. My wrist and ankle got tied back up and the other ankle and wrists got untied for that arm and leg got the same treatments. The limbs got retied so the polish could dry . Kelly then took a decorative pillar that she often uses to place certain vases on and placed it behind the chair she placed a couch cushion on the pillar and took the gag out of my mouth. She motioned me to tilt my head back and It rested comfortably on the cushion. A warm towel was placed over my face and my facial began. After the facial The pillar and cushion was taken away and Becky removed the ropes around the my shoulders and breast and Becky gave me a neck and shoulder massage. 20 minutes later I was untied and we enjoyed a movie night.

Hope you enjoyed. Have fun. Thanks for the escape the board has given me when wedding planning got too stressful. See everyone later.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Nice friends you have! Great, fun tale.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad to see things are going Well Vicki have a good day. hope to maybe read some stories of your future husband playing games with you. but enjoy your next few days. thank you for sharing.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Nice , thanks for sharing it , you have good friends . Congratulations for everything
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like a great de-stresser! Congrats on everything!
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! I hope your wedding went smoothly, and congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Thank you all (on the board and thru PMs) the well wishes.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Happy Honeymoon. Do we know who got lucky and caught you?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic