First Experience: My Boy Scout Initiation (mmm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 581

First Experience: My Boy Scout Initiation (mmm/m)

Post by Deleted User 581 »

First experience.  A boy scout initiation

Well there I was, bound with several strands of rope, stuffed gagged by a bandanna and a second bandanna cleave gagged to hold it in and stuffed in a sleeping bag. How did I get here? Well...

It was my first tie up experience, it happened when I was younger, around the age of 12 to 13. I was in the boy scouts for several years, but my family had recently moved states due to my mom transfering jobs. I remember I was really bummed out because I didn't know anybody at my new school, but my dad signed me up for boy scouts as a way to get me involved to meet new kids.

I had come in at a weird time, because they were just about to go on their big yearly camping weekend for the start of fall. The day before we were suppose to leave, I met one of the guys that would be in my group/troop. His name was Mark. (Still one of my friends to this day).  He was really nice and volunteered to be my bunk mate. He was my height at the time, average build, black hair. We didn't get a chance to meet for long, but he promised to save me a seat on the ride up so we could talk more.

The next day I was nervous, but excited. I had felt like I already made a new friend and was excited to make more. The first day wasn't that exciting. I met many of the other scouts in my troop: Matt, a boy taller than me, blonde hair, slim like me, and Anthony, black hair, taller than me and alittle bigger in weight. There were others but the story pertains to these three.

That night, after cooking up hotdogs on a fire and smores and other things scouts do (it was 15 years ago) it was time to go to bed. The tent was already set up by the time I got to it. I had went to the camp ground restroom. I climbed into the tent to find Mark and Anthony already changed into pj's. I decided i would change too, when I got into my sweatpants, and about to put on a shirt, I felt a hand cover my mouth and my hands pulled behind my back. It was Anthony, Mark, and now Matt who had come into the tent when I wasn't looking. I cried, more surprisedthan worried, but still alittle scared, Mmmph!! 

Matt told me to calm down, they weren't going to hurt me, just practice their knott work. I stopped, shouting through Anthony's hand, but still kept struggling. They worked rope around my wrists, double knotting as they tied it off. Then Mark grabbed a bandanna from his bag, balled it and told me to open wide. I shut my mouth immediately, but then they started to tickled my sides andI couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. Once i started laughing, he shoved the bandanna in, and a second bandanna was secured around the ball to hold it in.  Then they laid my sleeping bag down in the middle, between Mark's and Anthony's, unzipped it and layed me down inside. I looked at them with pleading eyes, again moaning for release through my gag. They ignored me and stuffed my head inside the bag, then they bundled up the top hole and sat on it so I couldn't escape. I think I was in there for an hour or two. It was scary at the time, but years later I remember it being alot of fun.

Sadly nothing else like that happened in boy scouts, but I have another story of when I was tied up by my Older brother's friend. I'll post that soon.

Hope you enjoyed this!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
Please post the next one when you are ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum, mate!
Really glad to see another sleeping bag addict join up!

This was a fun and pleasant read.
What kind of sleeping bag were you tied up in? Mummy? Rectangular?

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your second experience 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I remember my experience as a boy scout. The "new kid," whether he was an 11 year old, just coming out of cub scouts, or a 12-13-14 year old that transferred in, always got tied up. His three man "initiation team" was always the three newest kids.

When Charlie (14) transferred in, his team was Doug (13, who had transferred in a month earlier), Big Chris (12, who joined late), and Kevin (11 who had been a member for about two months.)

Drawscore
Deleted User 581

Post by Deleted User 581 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Welcome to the forum, mate!
Really glad to see another sleeping bag addict join up!

This was a fun and pleasant read.
What kind of sleeping bag were you tied up in? Mummy? Rectangular?

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your second experience 8-)

It was a rectangular sleeping bag, shame too , because the mummy bag looks like alot of fun and I bet very comfortable! :)
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

It is a great regret of mine that in my Boy Scout troop no one ever got tied up. Sigh. Enjoyed your story and looking forward to the next one.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Swimmerboy wrote: 6 years ago It was a rectangular sleeping bag, shame too , because the mummy bag looks like alot of fun and I bet very comfortable! :)
Mummy bags are indeed a lot of fun.
But having several of both. I can tell you that rectangular bags can be just as fun and useful, if not more so.
All depends on warmth and thickness.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic