halloween bondage (M/FF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

halloween bondage (M/FF)

Post by Vicki »

Okay so scanning thru the board I saw Halloween 2018 and I kind of got a flash/memory of one Family Halloween display. Let me explained my Dad loved Halloween. We always had something elaborate for the neighbors that brought kids to trick or treat. One year the front yard was turn into a cemetery and we were dressed like Zombies. One year a huge car accident was on display with me Dad and Kelly as accident victims. One year a haunted house. Basically my dad would come up with a theme and the parents as well as the kids loved the displays and we always gave out king size candy bars. So when I was 14 we arrived home from a vacation a little later than we had anticipated. There was only like a day and a half to prep anything for Halloween. Kelly was bum my Dad depressed and began putting up "Just average" Decorations up. No one expected anything special in the past years some neighbors had been understanding while others had express disappointment. I actually started coming up with the idea when my Dad found a Michael Meyer's mask in a box and had put it on. I said why not play someone who broke in to rob the play. Or you could be a serial killer who had broke in to torture and kill us and you keep getting interrupted by trick or treaters.

My Dad jumped on the idea and suddenly got excited. "Oh that's a brilliant idea. Half the town thinks we are just giving out Candy and if we set this up right this could be the best display. He quickly took the lamp off the long table usually just under bay window and moved it away from the window. He Told me to get his told box and yelled for Kelly to bring to kitchen chairs into the living room. He positioned them back to back and about 2 feet from the table. When I brought his tool box to him and he started pulling out a hammer and mallet and couple of screwdrivers and couple other tools but My Dad was beginning to see the scene in his mind. He then pulled the sheers ( see thru curtains) closed and lead Me and Kelly onto the wrap around porch. He said, "You two tied to the chairs and gag struggling and screaming for help. Me acting like I'm a serial killer about to slowly torture you two to death. Think of all the horror movies lately. I'll ridge the steps so as people step on them to come up it rings the doorbell I will act annoyed and go answer the door. I will be in this crazy outfit and I will give out the candy telling the kids don't tell." Kelly started clapping excitedly. "Oh, this is going to be good. Vicki and I can be dress in Halloween costumes nothing like we ever had just normal ones from the store and in between trick or treaters you could be slowly torturing us. We have several fingers and I can easily mix up fake blood. BUT I want tarp around this so we don't this furniture ruined. ( Kelly just remodel the living room.) My dad was like Of course Of course and even offer to pay for replacement pieces that might get ruin.

So Kelly and I went to find the our costumes while Dad went to work setting up the display and getting help from 1 of the neighbors to help him ridge the door bell to ring every time someone step on the second step. Kelly decided she was going to be Elvira Mistress of the dark and I decided to indulge my fantasy of being the Princess in distress. Kelly decided I could use her Wedding Tiara as my crown. We then headed to the store to by the candy. Kelly started a batch of fake blood for zip lock baggies hidden in our dresses so that when Dad goes to cut us or do something the blood would start flowing. I start helping dad get the tarp on the floor and position the chairs back to back and then dad had me sit in one of the chairs to work on one of the torture gags. He asked me to find one of the old bed sheets and get some ketup and stain it up like it was old blood. When I brought it back to him he laid out his tools and the tick knives we had that retract or could drizzle fake blood out of the knife like it looks like it is opening a wound. It was time to get dress. So Kelly helped me do my hair the ends of my hair roll back from the front and sides of my face then pulled back and braided . The Crown had been pinned into place. I dressed in a pink a line dress with tulle under it to make the skirt full. Kelly position blood packs at each shoulder and just over my breast so that dad cut those it would fill the dress with blood and each thigh. Kelly did our make up so it looked like we had beauty make up on then it got messed up from crying. She also added make up so it looked like we had been abused and marks and bruises had been forming. We went down to the living room and Dad position us on the chairs.

If you looked at our front bay window which was to the right of the front door. Dad had me in the chair close to the door while Kelly was in the chair further away. He tied my wrists to Kelly's wrists so that are arms had been to our sides and we could hold each other's hand. He then wrapped rope around our upper bodies pinning us to the back of the chairs. He tied our thighs to the seats of the chairs then he tied our legs below the knees together and there are ankles together. Dad used Thick white clothes to cleave gagged us. He had us test the gags so that he heard how it sounded. we screamed for help and it came out as MMMHHHHPPPP!!!!. Dad was dress in jeans and long flannel shirt. He had the stained butcher apron on and the Michael Meyer mask on He pour a little blood on key stops to match the bruises and to look like he was in the middle of the torture as the Halloweeners started to come. So as the tick or treat time was going on People looking in would see Kelly and I screaming crying and begging for mercy as dad pretended to cut us and he go to the other side of the chair that couldn't be seen by the window and pretend to cut one of our fingers off using various tools. He cut at the parts of the dresses with the blood packs and we cry and moan reacting to the finger being cut off or the knife cut. Everytime the door bell ring Dad would hang his head like -There goes another interruption- wipe his bloody gloves on the apron and hand out the candy tell the tick or treaters "Don't tell anyone". The younger kids not seeing much of what was happening or thought Kelly and I had acted out a scene of the house being robbed by a mean man and took the candy and left. The adults curious at what we had plan kind of stayed and watch the show. Some teens trying to get away with trick or treating even stayed to watch. At one point Dad pretended to nail Kelly's feet to the floor. Pouring blood and attaching a fake nail head to her feet as he pretended to hammer the nails in. He then at another point pretended to nail my shoulder to the chair. Another point he pretended to Cut off my little finger in view of the window and slipped on the blood tip we had make years ago to hold the pinky up while the wound look like it was fresh and bloody. Then when it was time to Kill Kelly Dad remove the gag that concealed the fake blood Kelly allowed to fill her mouth so it looked like blood poured from her mouth from internal injury. Kelly could play dead without blinking. She half lay half sat in the chair. Dad Then took the mini chairsaw from the table rushed out the front doorway turning it on and holding it over his head scream Happy Halloween. Those who had been huge fans of Horror loved it. Others kind of liked it. Next year one of the neighbors asked if she and her family could get in on our Halloween scene next year which made a bigger scene and that year it was witches being burned at the stake some playing citzens cheering some of use tied to stakes (Me, Kelly and Becky-she wanted to be a part of it.) Couple of the female neighbors had been in the cart chain awaiting their fate.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very cool Elaborate themes I like it. Imagine it was a little more difficult to enjoy the bondage when you were drenched in fake blood though.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago Very cool Elaborate themes I like it. Imagine it was a little more difficult to enjoy the bondage when you were drenched in fake blood though.

It was but it was a rush having an audience. Never did it before.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome. I would get in on that scene
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
John421
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John421 »

A very unique experience. I had a fun time reading through it. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

A very eloborate party scene and a story unfolding. What was burning the witches like?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Nice story, although I find it hard to understand the tranquility with which the spectators take a scene like that without causing them to call the authorities or they stop to see the show from my particular point of view. In my country if Halloween had that acceptance, surely when the first police vehicle passed they would stop and the representation would have to be terminated, and they would even arrest the one who did it and with more reason of having minors involved.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago Nice story, although I find it hard to understand the tranquility with which the spectators take a scene like that without causing them to call the authorities or they stop to see the show from my particular point of view. In my country if Halloween had that acceptance, surely when the first police vehicle passed they would stop and the representation would have to be terminated, and they would even arrest the one who did it and with more reason of having minors involved.
1st- My home was not on a public street.

2nd-- In America Halloween is time of scares and show. In America there are "Haunted Houses" and "Haunted Hayrides" Where different scenes are acted out. People pretend to be Zombies and serial killers.

3rd--My Father and Step mother where respected in the town. They had regular everyday jobs and yes my father was a fan of horror movies and the like but during Halloween people enjoyed our various live action displays.

4th--Kelly had always been into bondage herself. I am grateful to have had a loving caring adult who would play games with me and was willing to tie me up so it was done so in a safe manor.

Clearly we do have cultural differences but if my stories do offend you I am sorry.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

They do not offend me at all, rather I envy some aspects of your culture.
In my country almost all of us live in blocks of flats and the least in single-family houses.
Lately that tradition of haunted houses is prevailing, although to coincide with the Christian holiday of all the saints there are not missing sectors of the population that find it wrong to celebrate a pagan festival on the same day.
Regarding the third point there is a clear social difference, that kind of spectacle would end badly either in crowded streets or very crowded to be done in private homes and with police intervention surely.
The fourth point is the most committed to relate the string games with the bdsm socially, when in the first does not necessarily involve methods or tools of the bdsm environment.
Particularly the Halloween party I like more and usually spend that early morning watching horror movies and add a minimal decoration to the living room of the house.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds good to me Vicki, Had thought of something similar here though more of a robber and victim rather than anything violent.
LenMeals
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LenMeals »

Around here Halloween is just another day. I live so far out in the sticks that no one ever comes to my door cant even see my house from the road, so I leave the light out and will probably be on the computer or watching a Simpson Tree House of Terror marathon. I will be skirted as usual.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic