Tied to a chair (m/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
trustinbonds
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied to a chair (m/mm)

Post by trustinbonds »

This story was from when I was younger. I am now in my 20s but this took place about 12 years ago but I still have a very strong memory as if it was yesterday. I am not a very good story teller but I guess I have to start somewhere!
I was about 13, short for my age, brown hair and thin build. My cousin Dale (name changed), was chubby a year older, brown hair and also short for his age. My step brother who I never really got along with, lets call him Tim was also 14, average build and blue eyes. Anyways moving on from the in sequential stuff!

It was a boring summer day, my dad and step mom were at work which left the three of us to our own making. I always enjoyed tie up games but this was the first among us three. The game was my idea where there was one prisoner and the other two had to “fake shoot” and capture him. I always was able to lead my fellow peers around as kids and I wish I pushed more tie up games, lol. Anyways, I decided that we do “innie minney miney moe” to decide who was to be who.

I obviously rigged it in order to be the prisoner. I always secretly liked to be tied up but could never admit it openly. After I tricked Dale into automatically being the first to capture the prisoner. The innie minney then landed on Dale who I gave the option and he also picked to capture the prisoner. That left me to be the prisoner, “arrrgg” I stated, secretly getting ready to enjoy it.

We found some thin white twiney rope on a spool we decided to use as the restraints. “Give me a head start” I said, both Time and Dale agreed.

The game was on! We began running around the backyard until Dale was finally able to “shoot me”. “I got you”, he screamed. I quickly fell to the ground as both Dale and Tim ran up to me.

They forced my arms behind my back and quickly tied my hands together. He did a standard criss cross and tied it very tight. Dale was pretty good at it for our age and there was no way I was going to get untied quickly.
After they tied my hands, they helped me stand up, I quickly realized I had a chance to dash away and so I did exactly that. I am not sure why every time I get tied up I try to end it quickly, even though I enjoy it a lot!
We began running around the yard with my hands tied behind my back. Finally I decided to give in and get “shot” again. I had a lot of opportunity to run away to find a place to get free, luckily I decided against that.
This time they decided to also tie my feet, Dale grabbed another piece of long white thin rope and tied my feet together. After tying my feet criss cross together using the same strategy as my hands. They decided to start carrying me. Dale started to carry my feet and Tim started to carry me by my shoulders. As we got closer to the back door they decided I should hop to the door. I guess they got tired of carrying me! I was forced to hop inside the house.

When we got inside they guided me over to a chair. Dale held me on the chair while Tim went to get more rope. After about 30 seconds Tim came back with a big roll of duck tape in his hands. “Hey, what is that” I said. “This is all I could find” said Tim, even though the twiney rope was in the same drawer.

Dale started wrapping duck tape around where they tied my feet and hands. Tim Then wrapped my chest around the chair twice with the duck tape. After they finished they stepped back to look at their work. Satisfied that I was now tied up they started playing on the two computers in the room.

After about 5 minutes, of struggling, I started to complain for no reason really other then secretly wanting to be gagged of course. Tim came over, ripped a piece of tape off and pressed it over my lips. This was not effective and I knew it.

I quickly licked my lips and started to sing row row row your boat. I have no idea why, I guess I was showing off how easy it was to take off the tape? Time was not happy with this outcome and took another piece of tape and pressed it very hard over my lips this time. I quickly again, took it off. Dale said to stop wasting tape and handed the now slobber filled piece of tape over to Tim.

Another five minutes passed and I started to get annoyed I could not get out. I tried getting under the tape that had me strapped to the chair and quickly became in a very uncomfortable position. “Help me out” I cried as the tape started to strangle me. Dale helped me back to an upright position and told me not to move this time.
Tim now convinced I should not talk came back with a long red scarf. He pressed it to my lips and I automatically opened my mouth without him asking. He pressed it between my teeth and tied a double knot behind my head. Tim then got two pieces of tape and placed it over my mouth. “There, that is better” he said. I was now furious, mppping very loud into the gag. They both laughed and started playing their computer games again.
I continued to struggle but the rope/tape combo was very effective. It started to get sore, so I mpphed pretty loud and Dale decided to untie me.

This was just one of many stories with my cousin and step brother. Hopefully next time I can tell it a little bit better!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]trustinbonds[/mention] Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

This was a very fun read and a very promising first post from you.
I sure hope you decide to stick around and share more of your experiences (and even your fantasies) with us.

Lucky for you I wasn't your cousin or your step brother.
That noisy mouth of yours would've landed you into a lot trouble.
You would've ended up with a used sock in your gob and half a kilometer of duct tape around your face ;)

Welcome on board!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Very nice story
Tie me up and have fun with me
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well told! I'm always a fan of early adventures and this is an excellent example. Any more stories of your youthful adventures (true or fictional) are always welcome.

Welcome aboard!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.
Don't appologise for the quality, writing more will provide its own improvement.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

nice atory.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice story, and a great clue how to deal with annoying younger brother :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

trustinbonds
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trustinbonds »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @trustinbonds Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

This was a very fun read and a very promising first post from you.
I sure hope you decide to stick around and share more of your experiences (and even your fantasies) with us.

Lucky for you I wasn't your cousin or your step brother.
That noisy mouth of yours would've landed you into a lot trouble.
You would've ended up with a used sock in your gob and half a kilometer of duct tape around your face ;)

Welcome on board!
Thank you for the positive feedback.

My mouth still lands me in a lot of trouble. ;)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young, I liked my big brother. I liked him even more when he was tied and gagged.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic