Childish games

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Childish games

Post by Amm1973es »

Childish games(f/m)(m/f)
My story may not be much compared to yours and I would not even dare to describe it as such, but it is my only real experience and that it happened in my childhood when I had already discovered my fetishes.

On one occasion I went with my brother and his girlfriend to visit an apartment, and one of his daughters began to play to tie me and while my shyness was a situation that bothered me the adults seemed to take it as a joke and not give much importance.

Unable to describe how it really happened at one point the three of us went to her room and she tried again, but being older than her and not at all liking to take the role of the passive role ends up turning the situation around and letting me get carried away for the emotion and try to tie it. But she called her mother and released her quickly, her mother opened the door to see what was happening and after giving a look she closed it again when she saw that nothing was happening.

After that incident I do not remember if we stayed in the room or we met the elders in the room, the girl did not use the ropes again and the elders did not mention the incident again.

It was the first and only time I saw myself in the possibility of unleashing my fetish, and I was disappointed not to do it at that moment to like the girl, I never returned to that house and partly I think it was because of what happened between his daughter and me
Last edited by Amm1973es 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Ah well. Not much, certainly, but a memory at least. There still may be better experiences awaiting you.
Thanks for sharing!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Ah well. Not much, certainly, but a memory at least. There still may be better experiences awaiting you.
Thanks for sharing!
Of that hara as about thirty years or more, then I repress my fetishes to see them as abnormal and I did not admit them as normal until a few years ago that I finally accept them without complexes.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago
MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Ah well. Not much, certainly, but a memory at least. There still may be better experiences awaiting you.
Thanks for sharing!
Of that hara as about thirty years or more, then I repress my fetishes to see them as abnormal and I did not admit them as normal until a few years ago that I finally accept them without complexes.
That's a wonderful story of personal growth, thank you for sharing.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Very good story and one heck of a moment.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

The certain thing is that at those ages we do not finish understanding the things of all the well, reading your histories I understood with time that the failure if it was that it was not mine at all.
Although in view of the parents, especially if they do not share my tastes it is complicated that they can understand what happens during those games without prejudice.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Please don't forget to gender tag this story.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I did not do it since not ending up tied neither, I do not stop being a simple game that does not lead anywhere.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic