My Girlfriend’s Feet Stink. f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Girlfriend’s Feet Stink. f/m

Post by MrBound »

Part 1.

I recently started dating a girl named Lana. She has gorgeous red hair, was interested in drama club and soccer like me, and we also enjoyed tying/being tied up.

However she didn’t know I love stinky feet, which she’s got. I didn’t want to tell her because she might assume it’s weird, but I came up with an idea to make her think she was actually torturing me with her feet.

I went over to her house, she spend our time in her basement where we’d tie each other up. Well we started by watching some TV. She was wearing her pink socks which I knew she always wore. So I said, playfully “Man, your feet stink.” She turned to me and said “They do not.”

It was then I knew if she’d make me smell her feet I’d need to make her more aggressive. “Yes they do.” Holding my nose while saying that. She got up, and went to get some rope. She started tying my wrists firmly behind my back. “You think my feet stink do ya, well you’re gonna change your mind really quick.”

She pushed me on the couch and sat on my legs. Stretching out her foot in front of my nose. “Smell them.” I took a small sniff and pretended to be repulsed “Pew Wee, you got some stinky feet.” She clenched her toes together over my nose. “Well why don’t you enjoy my stinky feet right in your nose.” As she laughed.

I did as told and sniffed her wonderful feet. They smelled like vanilla and cheese, which was weird but amazing. She stopped and asked “Wait do you like my stinky feet ?” I paused as she retracted her feet. Embarrassed I replied “Yeah, but I didn’t want you too think I was weird.”

She crawled onto my chest and said “Nick you are weird” she gave me a kiss on the lips “That’s why I love you.” I smiled and said “Can I smell them again ?”

Lana giggled as she put her socked feet back in my face. I smelled them for a few more minutes before she said “Hey, why don’t you kiss them for me ?” I grin and start kissing her stinky socked feet. “Now you’ll have my stink on you at all times.” She laughed.

She took off her socks and placed them on the floor as she let me smell her bare feet. They were even stinkier than before. The next half hour was basically me kissing and smelling her stinky toes.

We than started watching TV, me still tied up as she would push her socks on my face. I turn to her and say “I love you baby.” She blushes as she turns to say “I love you too.” She kisses me, “Eww, I taste my feet.” I laugh. “Well we found something fun to add to our tying up games.” She replies “Yeah, but can I try smelling your feet.” To Be Continued...
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Please remember that you are required to tag all stories in the subject line. The tagging guidelines can be found here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

tagged by admin
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Pls continue! I want to read part 2!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666